Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I liked those thirty seconds Doc was silent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Ginette Reno posted:

Pens are playing fine. Just keep the game in reach and bury the opportunities.

I agree with this cool and good opinion, as long as their goalie keeps channeling Peak Hasek all will be well

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Lol that was not one on one defense

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Captain Internet posted:

gently caress YES THANKS FOR THE AV

:cheers:

Also way to check yourself, Wilson

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i heard the punch out theme

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

Eric the Mauve posted:

I agree with this cool and good opinion, as long as their goalie keeps channeling Peak Hasek all will be well

Murray is indescribably on top of poo poo right now. I don't know how he's seeing everything the way he is right now. It's incredible.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Moxie posted:

Why would anyone make the mummy starting tom cruise
theyre making a monsters extended universe with mummy, dracula, invisible man, etc. cruise is going to be the central figure. lol

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Spring Break My Heart posted:

theyre making a monsters extended universe with mummy, dracula, invisible man, etc. cruise is going to be the central figure. lol

This is such a dumb idea but whatever, Hollywood gonna be dumb

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:cheers:

Also way to check yourself, Wilson

Been on this shifty dead website for over a decade without an av. Lemme know if you want a forums upgrade or something

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
another cold hard fact about defensemen: Carl Soderberg played 80 games in the regular season, tallying 14 points.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
What do you think Gary Bettman is thinking about in Nashville?

He probably preferred a Penguins/Ducks finals.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Kunitz is really having a tough time keeping up. Just not fast enough for this kind of series.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Am I hearing things or did the crowd sing God Bless the USA clear up to that stoppage in play?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Raylen posted:

russell crowe plays dr jekyll in the mummy remake

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Hahah neckbeard horze.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

welp

shoft pebnnylty

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

AsInHowe posted:

He's thinking about how he can further gently caress things up. That's the only thing he thinks about.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Ouch, ole skinkbeard with the boarding.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jake is so small and good at scoring that he's gonna be getting those hits a lot I think :/.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

welp

shoft pebnnylty

hrm maybe not

that prolly hutty

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

CBJSprague24 posted:

Am I hearing things or did the crowd sing God Bless the USA clear up to that stoppage in play?

What God Bless America is to Flyers games, God Bless The USA is to a lynch mob

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Come on Ellis you're better than that, right in the numbers. Huge kill for preds now

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

AsInHowe posted:

Nah he probably likes that Nashville has become a booming hockey town

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

Kunitz is really having a tough time keeping up. Just not fast enough for this kind of seriesthe NHL.

Enhanced accuracy, you're welcome.

And if you think I'm just saying that because the last time I insulted Chris Kunitz he scored 10 seconds later and scored again in Game 7 OT, you're wrong and should feel bad for even thinking I wouldhahahahahaha of course I am.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Zyla posted:

russell crowe plays dr jekyll in the mummy remake

Hmmmmmmm, maybe

no, Tom Cruise is still bad and short

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Raylen posted:

say cinematic universe enough times and eventually someone will hand you 100 million dollars. there were/are plans for: spider man cinematic universe hasbro games cinematic universe, ghostbusters cinematic universe

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kessel with a body check?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Yeah, whoever thinks Bettman ain't girding his greed pole to the PowerPoint slides of pie charts showing Nashville revenue I don't know what to tell you,

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I'm more upset about the powerplay than I am the scoreboard

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

achillesforever6 posted:

Nah he probably likes that Nashville has become a booming hockey town

Too much positive momentum for hockey in Nashville, Gary thinks. Better kill it with a long lockout.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
NHL just changed the rules so Pens power play scoring chances will now count as goals.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

marioinblack posted:

NHL just changed the rules so Pens power play scoring chances will now count as goals.

Oh, I thought it was Rinne

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I think Nashville has more shots on penguin PP than the pens do

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
poo poo Nashville has figured out that our powerplay is helpless when you're aggressive. Thankfully the East never figured that out.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

marioinblack posted:

So effectively there's no difference?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

poo poo Nashville has figured out that our powerplay is helpless when you're aggressive. Thankfully the East never figured that out.

It's not just the PP either. If Ottawa had been more aggressive we'd be watching them right now. Thank goodness for Guy Boucher eh?

Trailing in the 3rd period the Penguins should just not play any defensemen except Jultz and Dumo. Just use 4 and 5 forwards at a time.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Murray shooooook

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man the Pen's PP woes really show how important Letang is to this team

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Why would Gary Bettman be at all upset that a Southern expansion team is successful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

Pillbug
Is it Rick Tocchet or Jacques Martin or a combination of both who should be fired for this travesty of a power play?

• Locked thread