Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Why are people acting like Stardew Valley is cancelled? A collectors edition was recently listed for sale in Sweden and isn't Nintendo paying for a timed exclusive to online multiplayer?

I was just joshing, personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I am ready for the Switch to have good games. Give me the Pokémon, Nintendo. Give it to me.

(Magikarp Jump will be an acceptable option)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't think it's cancelled, I just think it's coming sooner than later so they took it off the site. Would make no sense that they have a contract and exclusive poo poo for it + moved it from the WiiU, only to dash its brains across the rocks. I'd peg it as coming out this month.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

WWDC, Pokémon Direct, E3 yeah boiiiiiii

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Dr Cheeto posted:

I was just joshing, personally

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to Pokemon Stars for N3DS and this thread becoming a circle jerk about how the Switch is dead

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

My bet isn't Stars for Switch but a pokken arcade port. Feel free to quote me when I'm right or wrong.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Pokken and Stars for switch is my guess

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Devoyniche posted:

Is it me or is MK8's rubberbanding worse than MK Wii? Its not just blue shells anymore it's now a lightning bolt-red shell-blue shell train on the last lap. It doesnt knock me out of first but it doest cost me coins and is annoying. They avoided it in MK 7 but somehow went right back to it for 8.
I found 50cc through to Mirror generally easier than vanilla MK8, but 200cc actively harder.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yeah, HORI already kind of leaked that Pokken Tournament's coming so it's probably that at least.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
lord, give unto your simple boy pokemon stars for the switch and g/s/c for virtual console

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Crawfish posted:

I found 50cc through to Mirror generally easier than vanilla MK8, but 200cc actively harder.

200cc is bullshit.

Almost threw my drat switch when I got hit with 3 red shells, Lightning and a blue shell in the final stretch of a race to drop to 6th and miss finishing in first.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

It's going to be promotional Pikachu with different hats. And a wink to wait for E3.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
it really is 8 minutes lol, rip

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I hope it's Stars so I can finally sell off my 3ds but have a feeling it's just Pokken "we are updating it this time version." It's really weird that they never added the arcade DLC.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

It's gonna be pokken and I'm gonna play as scizor and finally feel joy for once in my sad short life

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
LMFAO pokemon go on the switch

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Finally I can play Pokemon Go when I'm on the move

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Dizz posted:

LMFAO pokemon go on the switch

that sounds loving amazing actually, hot spotting with a huge screen? I'm in 100%

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

that sounds loving amazing actually, hot spotting with a huge screen? I'm in 100%

why not use a samsung galaxy s8++ with beats by dre by samsung?

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Something similar to the Metal Gear games on PSP would be really rad.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Since there's gonna be an app for phones that will interact with the Switch what if Pokémon Go could interact with Pokémon Stars on the Switch?

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Since there's gonna be an app for phones that will interact with the Switch what if Pokémon Go could interact with Pokémon Stars on the Switch?
This isn't all that outside the realms of possibility. From memory, Pokemon GO or phone game in general is listed in some form as potential origin data for a pokeman, much in the same way R/B/Y VC origin data was.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Allegedly these are prototype amiibo for the Mario + Rabbids game.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i now fear for jivjov's sanity

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The peach rabbid looks lewd but I don't know why

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Martytoof posted:

I called Nintendo to set up a repair for my Switch since it was crashing MK8 and Zelda with "The software was closed because an error occurred", but once I got the repair order put in it's acting perfectly fine now. I played Zelda and MK for like six hours and not a hiccup.

Second guessing sending it to Nintendo now. I may wait until it starts happening again I guess? I don't want to send it out and have them send it back because they didn't find anything wrong :confused:

My launch switch bricked after giving me this error a few times.

I called tech support and they showed me how to read the error codes to them and they didn't have any of them on file - none of them were even remotely the correct format or character length either. I just returned it and bought another one.

Losing my progress in BotW was not a reason to contemplate suicide as it would have been for SS or TP because the tutorial area is actually good

Goat OUT!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kashuno posted:

I look forward to Pokemon Stars for N3DS and this thread becoming a circle jerk about how the Switch is dead

You don't need to wait till tomorrow to read about the Switch being a dead console, friend.

Raserys posted:

it really is 8 minutes lol, rip

Sun and Moon's announcement Direct was only 6 minutes!

Also iOS already have Pokemon GOTY Magikarp Jump.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Pokémon Go is still a thing?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i eagerly await the announcement of MagiKart, coming to the switch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

s.i.r.e. posted:

Pokémon Go is still a thing?

haven't played the phone ver in a few months but ill def put another 300 hours into a switch ver

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I love my dead portable home console

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dr Cheeto posted:

I love my dead portable home console

Hell, same.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I doubt the next Pokemon is for Switch

Pokemon Company going to bleed the 3DS dry until long after it has been reduced to a withered husk before moving on

e: also they were hiring modelers in March with a contract going through May 2018 so if there is a Pokemon for Switch it would still be a ways off

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 5, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Quest For Glory II posted:

Pokemon Company going to bleed the 3DS dry until long after it has been reduced to a withered husk before moving on

The next Pokémon game will be for ALL Nintendo consoles. Even the discontinued ones.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The next Pokémon game will be for ALL Nintendo consoles. Even the discontinued ones.

Pokemon Blue sucked.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Zelder posted:

The peach rabbid looks lewd but I don't know why

She has a shirt but no pants.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mister Facetious posted:

Pokemon Blue sucked.

Blueisbest

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Stars will be a Pokémon Mini EXCLUSIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

e: also they were hiring modelers in March with a contract going through May 2018 so if there is a Pokemon for Switch it would still be a ways off

Ideally it would be cross gen like mon hun xx but nintendo so...

• Locked thread