Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

I don't believe the uninformed minority can ever benefit from not talking about the obvious. Open communication is the key to any resolution.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

I dunno what that face means

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jamuraan posted:

It means vote me for MOTM

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Jamuraan posted:

You should have been lynched, but your scum buddies managed to deflect and delay just long enough. I'm glad we get another day to see your connections develop; I got my eye on 2 others, and I guarantee at least one of them is your scum buddy.

yeah when I flip town, you go "lol he was scummy" despite obvious facts that Im town as gently caress

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mischief Makers was the poo poo

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
I'm pretty sure we're only supposed to be talking about MOTM voting now.

I'm not even sure it's a good idea to do so though, because it tells scum who to kill tonight.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Going to try a risky strategy for MotM...

Don't vote for me!!!

Now to wait for the votes to come rolling in.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I thought Taste said deadline was noon or something?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ixtlilton posted:

I thought Taste said deadline was noon or something?

As far as I can tell we've got until midnight tonight.

And friends, what's the best way to use your time than to support a real member of the community. Someone who never gets a red card and instead is full of sick flips and probably doesn't spit on kids who cheer for the other team.

That's right. Circl is the one we need. Circl volunteers at at least one children's hospital and they don't ask him to leave because he talked about death too much. That's the kind of face we need at the front of footsbals.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
very suspicious of anyone that's asking to MOMT anyone that isn't themselves.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

very suspicious of anyone that's asking to MOMT anyone that isn't themselves.

Why? If every townperson voted themselves as MOMT, then scum would get the boon since they will almost certainly all vote for one of their own.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Because there's no way to confirm anyone as town except yourself. It reeks of additional information. I think in later days, it makes sense to vote for someone you know is town but so early in the game, it's kinda odd.

of course, that's my own opinion.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Because there's no way to confirm anyone as town except yourself. It reeks of additional information. I think in later days, it makes sense to vote for someone you know is town but so early in the game, it's kinda odd.

Maybe you're just an idiot who doesn't like doing nice things for other people??? I mean just consider that option for a little while and you can get back to me about it later.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

Yeah but you can use their reaction to getting the boon, how forthcoming they are about the boon and their ultimate use of the boon to help determine that players alignment.

For example, you would likely have different reactions if the boon was a dayvig and the person who got it opened the day by using it immediately as opposed to the person waiting until closet to the deadline when they have more information.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Yeah but you can use their reaction to getting the boon, how forthcoming they are about the boon and their ultimate use of the boon to help determine that players alignment.

For example, you would likely have different reactions if the boon was a dayvig and the person who got it opened the day by using it immediately as opposed to the person waiting until closet to the deadline when they have more information.

What if they saved their vig right for the middle of the day when nobody had had their snacks yet so everyone was kind of irritable and then mom comes out with orange slices and gat-or-aid?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Dr. Hurt posted:

Maybe you're just an idiot who doesn't like doing nice things for other people??? I mean just consider that option for a little while and you can get back to me about it later.

only nice things for people that can prove that they are nice

TMMadman posted:

Oh that is true but it's not like we're told what the boon actually is, right? Or whether or not, the person actually got it or not? I don't know how transparent the process is.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think we should all pair off and vote for each other.

Person one votes for person two who votes for three who votes for four until it wraps back around to the first person

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I think we should have 3 candidates that we label 1, 2 and 4...

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The first post was edited and now I don't even remember what MOTM gets.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
"A boon"

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

420 posts, nice

Probably gonna give madman the nod

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Just vote whatever you feel, man.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Extending night until the am, I'm tired af

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Vote me for MOTM if you believe in justice, freedom, and legal weed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vote me if you want someone who's not gonna die tonight

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wait you can vote for yourself?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Fuckin' lol @ thinking about who to vote MotM

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Working on a replacement, will update as soon as it's confirmed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Murder them

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal has replaced Ixt!

Closing thread while I send out pms.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): Jamuraan, Jamuraan, Raeg, Jamuraan, Infinitum, The Ninth Layer, Dr. Hurt, CirclMastr
Infinitum (2): Sandwolf, GulagDolls, The Ninth Layer, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, The Ninth Layer
TMMadman (2): Ernie., Sandwolf
Sandwolf (1): The Ninth Layer, Ixtlilton, The Ninth Layer
The Ninth Layer (1): Added Space, Added Space, TMMadman
Jamuraan (1): Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz
Kasumeat (1): chaoslord
Ixtlilton (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls
chaoslord (0): Tired Moritz, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz, Kasumeat
Raeg (0): Kasumeat, Kasumeat
Mr. F! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (2): Added Space, Mr. F!

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 08th, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: Two players have been cut from the squad! :siren:

Jamuraan, Clint Dempsey, Cop, and Mr. F!, Brian McBride, Vanilla Town have moved on to coach kids or something.

TMM has been declared MOTM for D1 in a narrow decision! He has been rewarded.

Day Two starts at this post! Deadline is 3:00 PM EST Sunday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Votecount for Day 2

[14] Not Voting: Added Space, chaoslord, CirclMastr, Dr. Hurt, Ernie., GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Kasumeat, Raeg, Sandwolf, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, TMMadman

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 11th, 2017 at 3 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

420 posts, nice

Probably gonna give madman the nod

I didn't want to say anything about it during the night but this amused me because I voted for you because I feel like the content game kickstarted the day.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

failure nomination

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So what did you win TMM?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So do we have a vig or an SK?

Iirc, the 16 player game I ran was 3 scum and a Survivor/SK.

Since it says I won in a narrow victory, I'm think we are likely facing a 3 man scum team and probably an SK. I say this because I'm not sure that 5 people would have voted me MOTM. I'm assuming that scum would have voted for one of their own, but maybe they didn't do that on N1 to avoid attracting attention since whoever did it the boon would likely be under some extra scrutiny today.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

failure nomination

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Added Space posted:

So what did you win TMM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLGmjdm3vrw