Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

My hot take is whoever wins tonight will win the series

I know that's a way out there opinion. But I stand by it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

myron cope posted:

My hot take is whoever wins tonight will win the series

I know that's a way out there opinion. But I stand by it

Actually I agree, though stranger things have happened.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Citizen Tayne posted:

Kurt Angle's brother put his wife into a choke hold and suffocated her because she took his liquor away.

EVERYBODY TAPS

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!
Oh my god go the loving Predators.

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/872872096245977088

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Colin is one of my favorite recent-ish BU players, he's cool.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

DJExile posted:

lmao he got the deal, god bless him

pk is the smartest businessman in the nhl and that includes the owners

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
"So Crosby said I had helmet hair and I said 'that's impossible I drove here in a Maserati convertible'"

*winks at camera*

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Wonderllama posted:

"So Crosby said I had helmet hair and I said 'that's impossible I drove here in a Maserati convertible'"

*winks at camera*

lmaooooo

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I am actually 100% okay with P.K. inventing a Crosbogeyman who continuously taunts him to secure endorsements.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sidney Crosby sees all the angles on the ice, but can he see why PK likes Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

We've secretly replaced Sidney Crosby's coffee with the all new Subban A.M. blend! Let's see if he notices!

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
PK is awesome. Crosby's a maroon!
Heart, stars, horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

If Crosby's designers included commonsense.h he'll start saying nonsensical poo poo to P.K.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I want to see PK's summer spent shilling for infomercials. I want to see terrible acting in the dreaded "there's got to be a better way!" black and white world.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

He's in that one Bridgestone commercial, he doesn't come off as wooden or awkward

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Wanted to ask this during the last game, but what are the Nashville fans chanting? They did it 2-3 times at least and it was roaring in the arena and it sounded amazing. Shame we're not that creative in Pittsburgh.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

geeves posted:

Wanted to ask this during the last game, but what are the Nashville fans chanting? They did it 2-3 times at least and it was roaring in the arena and it sounded amazing. Shame we're not that creative in Pittsburgh.

Which chant? they have a fuckton

also gently caress the refs and gently caress sidney crosby

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

geeves posted:

They have a whole playlist.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

geeves posted:

"I hosed my sister!"

"Robert E Lee was right!"

"My family tree is a stump!"

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

"I hosed my sister!"

"My family tree is a stump!"

We're playing Nashville, not King's Landing.

Apr 7, 2003

geeves posted:

We're playing Nashville, not King's Landing.

You're right, it was rude of me to say that, especially since Nashville votes Democratic.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

You're right, it was rude of me to say that, especially since Nashville votes Democratic.

Even Nashville knows that Trump loving his daughter is wrong.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

geeves posted:

https://section303.com/

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
whoops not the gdt

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Nice I'll pay more attention in game 6.

Apr 7, 2003

geeves posted:

Even Nashville knows that Trump loving his daughter is wrong.

Unfortunately only two other counties in Tennessee agree.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The ironic Sidney dicksucking by the bitter other countries posters upthread is really delicious here at the 2nd intemission where it's already 6-0

Apr 7, 2003

I would literally suck Sidney's dick if he let me.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

My dog's name is Sidney and today looks like his lucky day!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The only people Sidney Crosby is interested in screwing is anyone who donates to his charity.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
N: Either there will be a Game 7 of the Stanley Motherfucking Cup Finals or the Penguins will win the Stanley Motherfucking Cup (or possibly both)

V: This is Cool, and also Good

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

The only people Sidney Crosby is interested in screwing is anyone who donates to his charity.

I still think he hosed Mario's wife.

Apr 7, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

My dog's name is Sidney and today looks like his lucky day!

Let me know how it goes!

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Let me know how it goes!

Don't worry, we'll let you keep your eyes open.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Alright, time for bewbies to celebrate confederate hockey losing

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

So after the Pens with home ice advantage took a 2-0 lead at home, the Preds tied the series up at 2-2 then the Pens blew them out in Game 5.

Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the 2009 Stanley Cup Final, except back then the Wings had home ice advantage over the Pens. And the Pens won Games 6 and 7 in 2009 after that blowout. And now the Preds have a chance to do the same thing. Hmmmmm...

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Everything is set up for the pens to win yet another cup on the road

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kilza posted:

So after the Pens with home ice advantage took a 2-0 lead at home, the Preds tied the series up at 2-2 then the Pens blew them out in Game 5.

Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the 2009 Stanley Cup Final, except back then the Wings had home ice advantage over the Pens. And the Pens won Games 6 and 7 in 2009 after that blowout. And now the Preds have a chance to do the same thing. Hmmmmm...

Yeah but the Preds let Ron loving Hainsey dunk on them, so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

Roasted Donut posted:

Everything is set up for the pens to win yet another cup on the road

But that's always the way she goes. At least Nashville is within driving distance of Pittsburgh.

• Locked thread