Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
A knife is like a cast iron pot. You don't clean it because you want to build up that patina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
No its not you retards

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Just put it in the dishwasher!

Point down in the silverware basket, for safety.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Yeah, don't put it in the dishwasher, you need to clean it with care. Treat your blades with respect and don't skip out on some proper chiburi, you baka gaijins!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That's why I do all of my cooking with a crysknife, made from the tooth of Shai-Hulud. Unfortunately this means I have to keep the knife within my body's magnetic field at all times and it must taste blood before I can resheath it. Very inconvenient when cutting vegetables.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I clean my machete in the blood of my victims

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Baron von Eevl posted:

That's why I do all of my cooking with a crysknife, made from the tooth of Shai-Hulud. Unfortunately this means I have to keep the knife within my body's magnetic field at all times and it must taste blood before I can resheath it. Very inconvenient when cutting vegetables.

Just make sure you keep your kitchen stocked with blood oranges and you're good to go.

Man, we should make a whole line of Dune-themed kitchen supplies. Sh'am-wow! It's name is a cleaning word!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Baron von Eevl posted:

So you're that rear end in a top hat.
I'm gonna need that back someday you know.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I always just use a spoon to dig out the avocado pit, seems to work just fine and a much lower chance of stabbing myself.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
lifehack: to avoid embarrassing avocado pit related injuries, buy lovely premade guac like a loving animal

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Slime posted:

lifehack: to avoid embarrassing avocado pit related injuries, buy lovely premade guac like a loving animal

juicero for gauc

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Why not just sit the drat thing on the counter when you're stabbing it :confused:

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
Eyy fam, tired of stabbing yourself in the hand when chopping up your 'cados?

Try this one pro adulting lifehack: Use a goddamn cutting board, idiot.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Bombadilillo posted:

I don't know why the gently caress you would stab it. Just want people to be aware, avocado pits can turn into ghosts that look normal. The chop it with a knife and twist "life hack" is really dangerous.

lmao no it's not, you give the pit a soft thwack with the knife and it goes right in. You don't swing the knife like you're hammering a post or something.

This guy wouldn't cut his hand even if there wasn't an avocado in it.

Definitely don't stab it though.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Still though, he should set the avocado on the goddam counter before the chop. Soft as his chop may be, there are idiots in the viewing audience.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
scarface school play

https://streamable.com/vgknv

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that's cool

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MacheteZombie posted:

juicero for gauc

Do it on the cheap: put the avocado in a ziplock baggie, then squeeze it in between your butt cheeks. Bonus: Buns of Steel!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bugsy Malone remake looking off the loving hook.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Guy Goodbody posted:

How is that funny or strange?

Sorry to hear about your Iron Anemia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dreddout posted:

Sorry to hear about your Iron Anemia

drat, I'm real glad we waited ten pages for this joke.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Shai-Hulud posted:

So you're that rear end in a top hat.
I'm gonna need that back someday you know.

I laughed out loud at this.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hyuck me up inside.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
HYUCK ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T HYUCK UP

SAVE ME FROM THE GOOFBALL I'VE BECOME

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Slime posted:

I once bought some guacamole that tasted absolutely foul. We checked the packaging and it turned out to be only about 4% avocado. Which is just silly.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
just get some ceramic knoaives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbPWitSTe2k

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I just cut everything with my razor thin peen, thanks for asking

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dreddout posted:

HYUCK ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T HYUCK UP

SAVE ME FROM THE GOOFBALL I'VE BECOME

Oh god I can hear it in my head.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

VanSandman posted:

Oh god I can hear it in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I want these knives

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Master Twig posted:

A knife is like a cast iron pot. You don't clean it because you want to build up that patina.

A knife is a living creature. The rust and blood on it provide sustenance and should never be cleaned. Also the knife should be stored in your eye cavity.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

I want these knives

Me too. The black mirror finish shows the quality of the craftsmen making of the knife. And I wanna hear the song of the apple.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Please listen to this one after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVEQwEjOMVw

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

A knife is a living creature. The rust and blood on it provide sustenance and should never be cleaned. Also the knife should be stored in your eye anal cavity so you can defend yourself when you go to prison.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
These knives!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

As a bonus, you can easily shrad onion pallets, for birdening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS