Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Zelder posted:

They gonna release persona 5 platinum on the switch, I'd wager

I am pretty sure Sony funnels money to Atlus for Persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pungry posted:

How long will it be before you can get a Switch for $300 again? Really want a lot of these games revealed today.
I got mine by going to istocknow.com and setting an alert for Amazon and then buying it off Amazon for retail when they restocked.

Your mileage may vary because I did have to wait a week and they were only in stock for maybe fifteen to thirty minutes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm inevitably gonna get a Switch, but my sick gaming rig has let me keep from buying a ps4/xbone so far, the siren call of p5 is making me waver tho

Zelder posted:

When tho

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I really hope they announce some cool surprise eShop game that's available right now!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Zelder posted:

I'd genuinely buy this over the PS4 version. The reason I loved the poo poo out of P4G was because I could play it on Vita in 10-30 minute bursts and P5 has no such equivalent. I can't imagine sitting in front of a TV and playing a Persona game for a long period of time.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

SeANMcBAY posted:

I really hope they announce some cool surprise eShop game that's available right now!

maybe stardew valley????????????????????????????????

OR IS BIG HARVEST MOON TRYING TO BLOCK IT????

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

I'm inevitably gonna get a Switch, but my sick gaming rig has let me keep from buying a ps4/xbone so far, the siren call of p5 is making me waver tho

When tho

Look under your seat!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I got mine by going to istocknow.com and setting an alert for Amazon and then buying it off Amazon for retail when they restocked.

Your mileage may vary because I did have to wait a week and they were only in stock for maybe fifteen to thirty minutes.

Good advice, thank you.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

I never played Superstar Saga so I'm pretty excited to get it for 3DS. loving hell there are a lot of good Nintendo games coming out the second half of the year!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

I never played Superstar Saga so I'm pretty excited to get it for 3DS. loving hell there are a lot of good Nintendo games coming out the second half of the year!

It and bowser's inside story are two of my favorite games of all time

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Zelder posted:

Look under your seat!

There's only one of those lovely plastic office mats :ohdear:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

It's a great game :)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if Alphadream is doing this game then they're probably gearing up to do a M&L for Switch as well. definitely seems like a "keep the lights on" game

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

There's only one of those lovely plastic office mats :ohdear:

GET BACK TO WORK!
- YOUR BOSS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Zelder posted:

Look under your seat!

I found a note that said "in like 2020 lol" :(

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm gonna get a Goomba amiibo and impale its head with a red flag

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I'd hate to be an Amiibo collector, seems like they've announced 10+ new ones.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

Steve2911 posted:

I'd genuinely buy this over the PS4 version. The reason I loved the poo poo out of P4G was because I could play it on Vita in 10-30 minute bursts and P5 has no such equivalent. I can't imagine sitting in front of a TV and playing a Persona game for a long period of time.

Yeah same. I have it for the PS4 and I've clocked about 105 hours and have 10-15 left, but I'm sure I'd have finished it by now if I didn't have to use the living room and share the console with my wife.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I'm disappointed they haven't announced a system update for Switch yet that adds the video clip capture.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Augus posted:

I'm gonna get a Goomba amiibo and impale its head with a red flag

Imagine a boot stomping on the head of a goomba forever.

That's what it's like to be a Nintendo fan.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Zelder posted:

GET BACK TO WORK!
- YOUR BOSS

You fool I am the boss :evilbuddy:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Augus posted:

This guy on the stream called the Yoshis "Koopas".
I hate this guy. I want to hurt him.

His official name is Yoshi T. Munchakoopas, so he's not wrong.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Steve2911 posted:

I can, I'm closing my eyes and I'm seeing it right now. I'm looking at Ann and Morgana and all my friends in HD and we're having fun adventuring in palaces and learning the meaning of friendship.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
No more 3DS games pls

Beastie posted:

Yeah haven't they heard, the 3ds is dead.

When does this thing end?

It never lived for me.

Imagined fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 13, 2017

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Man Xenoblade Chronicles 2 seems like a solid refinement of the first game and the environments look extremely my poo poo but I think having an anime girl thong in your face for the entire playtime might be enough for me to pass.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Imagined posted:

No more 3DS games pls

Yeah haven't they heard, the 3ds is dead.

When does this thing end?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Zelder posted:

Look under your seat!

It's a photograph of my switch, back where I left it in my apartment. WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IN MY HOUSE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Steve2911 posted:

Sure it does, it's called Remote Play and it works great

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
We still need to see footage of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, maybe that'll be up sometime this week?

Alfalfa The Roach fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 13, 2017

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm glad that the very well selling system, the Nintendo 3DS, which I own and many other people own, is still receiving games, at the lower price point of $40 than Switch's $60

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Quest For Glory II posted:

i'm glad that the very well selling system, the Nintendo 3DS, which I own and many other people own, is still receiving games, at the lower price point of $40 than Switch's $60

agreed.

i'll probably end up picking up that remake of metroid 2 as well.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I just love the Mario Odyssey trailer music like holy hell this is Nintendo's love affair with big band music's logical conclusion

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You fool I am the boss :evilbuddy:

Oh my gosh sorry Mr. Infinity! I didn't recognize you!

deadly_pudding posted:

It's a photograph of my switch, back where I left it in my apartment. WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IN MY HOUSE

It's the same guy who murdered Dr whateley probably

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Motto posted:

In the first xenoblade the worry was overleveling if anything

And in XCX as soon as you got the ability to pilot skells you could literally go from level 30 to 40 in maybe half an hour. Amadusias was ridiculous.

I'm legit confused by the Stands just... standing there in combat. Missed opportunity to have them provide some sort of passive activity and assistance.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Between Zelda Twintella and Bladegirl Nintendo is making sure this becomes the year of the rear end

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Calaveron posted:

Between Zelda Twintella and Bladegirl Nintendo is making sure this becomes the year of the rear end

Urbosa from BotW

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

katkillad2 posted:

I'd hate to be an Amiibo collector, seems like they've announced 10+ new ones.

I'm no completionist and just buy the ones I like, but yeah I want like half a dozen of the new ones they've shown off today. And unlike some of the less-popular ones I don't foresee shelves overflowing with discounted excess stock of the squishy Metroid or Wedding Suit Bowser etc.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Evil Fluffy posted:

And in XCX as soon as you got the ability to pilot skells you could literally go from level 30 to 40 in maybe half an hour. Amadusias was ridiculous.

I'm legit confused by the Stands just... standing there in combat. Missed opportunity to have them provide some sort of passive activity and assistance.

As soon as combat starts everyone has an NPC that appears next to them channeling an energy beam. Enemy humans have them too. It's really dumb and cluttered.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Calaveron posted:

I'm Commander rear end man and approve of this message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
I wonder if there are any surprises for the Switch coming up. The new 2D Metroid is the most interesting thing they've announced so far and that's for my lame old 3DS.

• Locked thread