Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Olives are great you're just eating bad ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Aside from the first picture, the rest of this doesn't belong in here imo

Avocado frosting would probably be pretty good, and avocado goes well with chocolate.

tsaofen
May 20, 2009

TotalLossBrain posted:

I'm a pizza nihilist. All pizza is meaningless.

This is where I fall on the issue.

"The overall character of pizza may not be interpreted by means of the concept of 'aim,' the concept of 'unity,' or the concept of 'truth.' Pizza has no goal or end; any comprehensive unity in the plurality of toppings is lacking: the character of pizza is not 'true,' is false.

-Nietzsche

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Guess.

winner gets to eat it.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

When I was five, I enjoyed black olives because I could put them onto my fingers and then eat them.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, thought as a child and ate as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

serious norman posted:

Guess.

winner gets to eat it.
Poorly made Spanish rice or possibly jambalaya?

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

serious norman posted:

Guess.

winner gets to eat it.

red wine risotto?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
So a goddamn burger with an entire raw pumpkin as a bun doesn't fit in this thread but regular goddamn risotto does.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Jyrraeth posted:

red wine risotto?

gz

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I would happily eat blue glass noodles because glass noodles are loving great and I really like blue.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Is that risotto? I thought it might be Champorado

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Olives are delicious. Black olive, banana pepper and mushroom pizzas are awesome.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/zz42uGb.gifv

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
He's not roughly the size of a barge at all!

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I can't believe this cuts off, I think I'm gonna die

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

empty sea posted:

Olives are delicious. Black olive, banana pepper and mushroom pizzas are awesome.

:hfive: That's my uzhe at the local pizza joint, but most of the time I get it with pesto instead of red sauce.

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009
The Mountain Mike's near my house had a pizza for a while that was pepperoni, bacon, black olive, and pineapple.

That was awesome.

GnuUzir has a new favorite as of 04:28 on Jun 15, 2017

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

angerbeet posted:

I don't like olives but I like olive tapenade for whatever that's worth

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't like olives but I like olive tapenade for whatever that's worth

It's worth about $8.99 in my neck of the woods.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Arivia posted:

I bought a gluten-free ham today. I'm kind of scared to see the not gluten-free ham.

Some places thicken the glaze with wheat flour. I have learned this the hard way.

Wheat is in a lot of places you don't expect it, like chicken broth (hydrolyzed wheat protein added).

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

AlbieQuirky posted:

Some places thicken the glaze with wheat flour. I have learned this the hard way.

Wheat is in a lot of places you don't expect it, like chicken broth (hydrolyzed wheat protein added).

That's the problem with food intolerance or allergies in general; poo poo crops up in places you'd never, ever expect. Then you look at the ingredients and...welp.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Iron Crowned posted:

The worst pizza eaters are the ones that only get plain cheese pizza. I mean why?
Had a pizza and movie night a few months ago where one friend insisted on getting a margarita with extra cheese. Of course there was half of it left at the end of the night because no one wants to eat that.

The Bloop posted:

A good slice of cheese pizza is yummy. It's not the only good way to eat pizza, but it is a good way.
Sure, if you're allergic to flavour.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This dude 100% puked immediately after this

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Bloop posted:

It's worth about $8.99 in my neck of the woods.

It's a little expensive but you know what I meant

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Tiggum posted:

Sure, if you're allergic to flavour.

Look at this fool saying cheese doesn't have any flavour. :laffo:

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Also cheese pizzas are cheaper

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm convinced that tiggum doesn't actually have tastebuds and he's just the worst batman villain named Flattongue who hates all normality because he can't taste anything, so he invents things to hate because he'll never understand them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
"A sandwich? A taco? Ridiculous!"

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Picnic Princess posted:

Mozzarella? Not really.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm convinced that tiggum doesn't actually have tastebuds and he's just the worst batman villain named Flattongue who hates all normality because he can't taste anything, so he invents things to hate because he'll never understand them

"A sandwich? A taco? Ridiculous!"
Are you sure you're thinking of the right person? I love food. I had a delicious sandwich for lunch - cheese, capsicum, ham, mayonnaise and shredded carrot, beetroot and broccoli.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiggum posted:

Mozzarella? Not really.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right person? I love food. I had a delicious sandwich for lunch - cheese, capsicum, ham, mayonnaise and shredded carrot, beetroot and broccoli.

Yes tiggum I'm thinking of you, we've only posted in these threads for like 4 years now or so and posted in the newspaper comic thread since 2008 together. Your sandwich sounds crazy but I bet if someone was like "I'd add mustard to that" you'd be like "whaaat?? Mustard? On a perfectly weird beetroot and brocco sammi? Are you entirely jesting or insane"

Failed Nihilist
Apr 10, 2015
I don't have a problem with plain cheese pizza, I just don't like it being the only thing available. I need me some toppings.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
You (tiggum) know there is more types of cheese that can go on a pizza than just mozzarella right? Haven't you heard of four cheese pizzas?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The best thing about a plain cheese pizza is I can get a whole one just for me.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw&t=17s

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

angerbeet posted:

Black olives that you get on pizza are low quality green olives that are dyed black.

Greek (Kalamata) olives are the best.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Olives are so overwhelmingly bitter that I can tell if my food touched an olive and then someone took that olive off.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

rodbeard posted:

Olives are so overwhelmingly bitter that I can tell if my food touched an olive and then someone took that olive off.

lol if you don't like food so bitter that it makes you long for death

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
My brother likes to eat toast with peanut butter and black olives for breakfast. It's loving revolting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Black olives and pickles are the best worst flavor combo on a roast beef sandwich.

When I'm eating someplace real it's got to be red onions / tomatoes / hot peppers / other good stuff. But if I'm at a Subway it's a giant pile of olives and pickles for me. It is my comfort food.