Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I'm pretty sure Harper was feuding with Aiden English unless I dreamed that

Also Hot Cops and the Colons.

Maybe they could free American Alpha from their eternal hellish prison!

Colons confirmed they weren't the ones to make a mess of their office. So either The Ascension is their next opponent, or they're setting up for an Alpha heel run.

Edit: ALSO THINK ABOUT THIS:

TWO ARMS
TWO "A"s
AA
AMERICAN ALPHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Props to Naomi for the sell, there. Jesus.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WrasslorMonkey posted:

These are two of my favorite things.

Lana and Naomi are people, not things.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Vaguido posted:

Colons confirmed they weren't the ones to make a mess of their office. So either The Ascension is their next opponent, or they're setting up for an Alpha heel run.

Edit: ALSO THINK ABOUT THIS:

TWO ARMS
TWO "A"s
AA
AMERICAN ALPHA

Fashion Police are also the ones who, "beat" AA in the beat the clock challenge to win a title shot forever ago, aka the last time AA was even on TV.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what is lana's finisher anyway, a fisherman's sit out powerbomb?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Lana and Naomi are people, not things.

I don't see how a person could be two inches tall!

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

She calls that the rear end collision!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Efexeye posted:

what is lana's finisher anyway, a fisherman's sit out powerbomb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljxlVQ0Zg4g

Sitout spinebuster.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Happy 28th Birthday to Bayley! Hopefully, this will be the year of her life in which she gets to kiss a boy (Corey??).

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She keeps the arm locked the whole time too, much better than the first time she tried it.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Lana has a better looking finisher than half of the current roster. Also she is very good and I look forward to her being the next Smackdown women's champ.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

What's Lana's gimmick?

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Lana has a better looking finisher than half of the current roster. Also she is very good and I look forward to her being the next Smackdown women's champ.

I look forward to Lana's waifu run when Punchsport decide they're bored with Alexa like they are with Bayley.

Re Wyatt: I feel bad for his daughters, but he's proof that the incels are wrong. Game recognize game.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

E: quote is not edit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

What's Lana's gimmick?

She's Emmalina.

And cultural appropriation of Russians.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

She's Emmalina.

And cultural appropriation of Russians.

Isn't she fluent in Russian, and didn't she grow up in Soviet era Russia?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lana's gimmick is kevin dunn's latest number 1 jerk off material which is why she is getting this push and made to wrestle in some kind of sparkling evening gown

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Forceholy posted:

Isn't she fluent in Russian, and didn't she grow up in Soviet era Russia?

She speaks conversational Russian and spent her early childhood in Soviet Latvia.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Can Bray blame Sister Abigail for his transgressions?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI3DwBu09CU

featuring: face cake, face rubbing, lou parper, son of lou parper

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Blueprint For Terror: Is The WWE Unintentionally Showing Terrorists How To Perform America’s Best Wrestling Moves?

http://www.clickhole.com/article/blueprint-terror-wwe-unintentionally-showing-terro-6165

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

number 1 jerk off material

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI3DwBu09CU

featuring: face cake, face rubbing, lou parper, son of lou parper

Also AJ Styles eating facecake

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Cuts off before it takes Lana three tries to stand up in that dress.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

bradzilla posted:

MitB only has 5 matches booked, it's going to be like a 2 hour show unless both ladder matches are like 45 minutes. There's not even a preshow match scheduled.

Is this your first time watching WWE? They've regularly been booking pointless unannounced matches on the day of the show to pad out pay per view cards for at least a decade now.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

Blueprint For Terror: Is The WWE Unintentionally Showing Terrorists How To Perform America’s Best Wrestling Moves?

http://www.clickhole.com/article/blueprint-terror-wwe-unintentionally-showing-terro-6165

uh john cena has been a member of isis for years this is all intentional

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X8QfZYdx3s

The Xavier Woods and Samoa Joe segment for those interested!

crossposting from the twitter thread. Xavier and Joe were on Giant Bomb's E3 stream talking about DBZ and videogames and good ol wrassle poo poo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Happy pride!

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I assume Lana is gonna tear away part of the dress and just wrestle dressed like a magician's assistant instead.

Is Austin Ares legit injured or is this just a way to give the crowds a break from him and Neville?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/status/875443917981929473

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I thought all this time Luke Harper was in the MitB match, god damnit WWE :(

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Wow I think I found my new avatar. :swoon:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What's up with Naomi's trunks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Lana was supposedly really really awful before, right? I wonder if this is a miraculous transformation, because otherwise I'm not sure why she was catapulted straight into title contendership.

I think that finisher would be better without the wristlock but that might just be because I'm a sucker for snappy spinebusters.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

Lana was supposedly really really awful before, right? I wonder if this is a miraculous transformation, because otherwise I'm not sure why she was catapulted straight into title contendership.

I think that finisher would be better without the wristlock but that might just be because I'm a sucker for snappy spinebusters.

What better way to punish Emma for hating the gimmick than to make Emma a jobber and give the gimmick and a monster push to someone else?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Xavier Woods and Samoa Joe were on Giantbomb's E3 stream last night, and Xavier Woods told a pretty great story about John Cena and Clash of Clans.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Xavier Woods and Samoa Joe were on Giantbomb's E3 stream last night, and Xavier Woods told a pretty great story about John Cena and Clash of Clans.

oh word?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Also Samoa Joe talking about Eurovision

Also Xavier telling a story about how much Vince loves his trombone.

Pretty good half hour segment that starts around 2:14:00 in their night 2 archive if anyone wants to look it up.

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

They need to give Naomi something to do, and can't trust Lana in a ladder match.

• Locked thread