Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I don't think Circl is scum because he immediately posted right after Hurt flipped asking if Hurt was scum.

I mean it could be just play acting, but if it is, then it's fantastic play acting.

Yeah, that's what I am getting too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Hal Incandenza posted:

Kasumeat is super happy to let the AS/Infi fiasco completely dominate the day except for one throwaway nod to TNL. Granted, a lot of people were but that's where the bulk of Kasu's posting comes from. Most of the posting since then looks good though, attack on TMM feels off but TMM seems to do that to people.

Right now my feel is ernie/sand>circl>kasu/moritz

What does this even mean? I should've used my role that lets me control what everybody talks about?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

What does this even mean? I should've used my role that lets me control what everybody talks about?

It means the bulk of your posting is about something that turned out to be nothing but was also easy to talk about and make it seem like you were generating content. So it isn't a great help in getting a read on you. I also said that a lot of people were guilty of that so you know, keep your snarky retorts to yourself.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Admittedly, I barely posted that day, but that was because I had a 12-hour workday. There is only so much attention one can focus on the game some days, and that was nearly everyone was talking about. Why are you singling me out but then also saying "oh also pretty much everyone else did that"?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If I'm the lynch today can I be around to help you guys figure out what next after I flip town? Ernie has to be dealt with and then I think it's kasu and Raeg.

I know this is a weak case but I'm -1 so I'm just providing what I think.

##vote kasumeat

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Circl, Moritz strike me as frustrated town. Madman has been kinda confirmed. Could be Hal but I'm not sure he's posted enough to get a true read on him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

Admittedly, I barely posted that day, but that was because I had a 12-hour workday. There is only so much attention one can focus on the game some days, and that was nearly everyone was talking about. Why are you singling me out but then also saying "oh also pretty much everyone else did that"?

Well in a previous post I had pointed out that you and circl were people I didn't have reads on and I should rectify that so I was doing that. Like how in the post prior I had done the same to circl. So there was that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Raeg's claim is also really weird thinking about all the power roles.

Oh gently caress and I forgot about chaos' doc claim, ugh.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

If I'm the lynch today can I be around to help you guys figure out what next after I flip town? Ernie has to be dealt with and then I think it's kasu and Raeg.

I know this is a weak case but I'm -1 so I'm just providing what I think.

##vote kasumeat

Why raeg, I just cannot see it, other than the claim shenanigans.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I will definitely want to lynch Kasu if Sandwolf turns out to be to town.

I seriously think that one of the two votes that were on me yesterday is from scum.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

So it isn't a great help in getting a read on you.

Fair enough that you don't have a strong read on me, I haven't been posting as much this game as usual. But it still feels weird that you would single me out for something that nearly everyone did.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwolf posted:

Circl, Moritz strike me as frustrated town. Madman has been kinda confirmed. Could be Hal but I'm not sure he's posted enough to get a true read on him.

I've been completely confirmed. Inf, despite being dumb, almost certainly wasn't lying when he said that his dayvig would kill scum or kill him if he hit town.

Since Inf is dead, then I must be town (which is true).

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I've been completely confirmed. Inf, despite being dumb, almost certainly wasn't lying when he said that his dayvig would kill scum or kill him if he hit town.

Why are you not SK? Literally 100% of your pushes have been garbage OMGUS.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TMMadman posted:

Scum inventor could have given him a rigged gun or something. I'm not saying it's what happened, it's just keeping me away from saying you're certifiably town. It instead just puts you in a place where you're almost definitely town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwolf posted:

Scum inventor could have given him a rigged gun or something. I'm not saying it's what happened, it's just keeping me away from saying you're certifiably town. It instead just puts you in a place where you're almost definitely town.

How could a scum inventor have given Inf anything?

It was a boon that came directly from the Mod since Inf was second behind TNL (who was killed) in the MOTM voting.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I will definitely want to lynch Kasu if Sandwolf turns out to be to town.

I seriously think that one of the two votes that were on me yesterday is from scum.

Of the dead townies who made it to D2 and did not scumclaim to their mason buddy, 100% of them scumread you. Yet you are 100% incapable of not pushing a player who has voted you (without making a case at all).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kasumeat posted:

Of the dead townies who made it to D2 and did not scumclaim to their mason buddy, 100% of them scumread you. Yet you are 100% incapable of not pushing a player who has voted you (without making a case at all).

And, what's your point?

I am much better at picking out scum who are voting me than picking out scum who aren't voting me.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

My point is that you have your loving head so far up your own rear end to look beyond who's voted you. You are probably going to lead the town to a mislynch on me for it after you finish this lynch you've championed on Sand which is also completely loving baseless but being done because he called you out as being scummy as gently caress (which you are, whatever loving alignment you are)

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

Why are you not SK? Literally 100% of your pushes have been garbage OMGUS.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

You've drawn a shitload of attention to the fact that you've been :siren: Confirmed Town :siren:, despite the fact that we have no idea where that D1 NK came from nor what the result would be in Inf tackled the SK.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't even know what that means.

So are you or Hal going to complete this lynch?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

You've drawn a shitload of attention to the fact that you've been :siren: Confirmed Town :siren:, despite the fact that we have no idea where that D1 NK came from nor what the result would be in Inf tackled the SK.

I find it hard to believe that tackling a third party would lead to a self-kill like that.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

TMMadman posted:

So are you or Hal going to complete this lynch?

Apparently I need to post more before the lynch goes through so here I am.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CirclMastr posted:

Apparently I need to post more before the lynch goes through so here I am.

Ahhh, well then make some posts drat it!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I still think CL is scum and I'm still suspicious of Sandwolf. I don't know about Kasu. I also have no idea how big the scum team is, whether there's another third party other than Ernie, or why there were two kills N1 and never again.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

There seem to be a lot of one-shot powers going around, with this whole Developing Player thing, MOTM getting one-shot powers, etc. I wonder if a scum player got a one-shot vig and decided to just use it N1.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I don't know how many posts this is but I don't want to get arbitrarily killed because I spent all morning at physical therapy.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Okay, starting from when I asked about the "goon" result I count 11.

##vote Sandwolf

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

CirclMastr posted:

I find it hard to believe that tackling a third party would lead to a self-kill like that.

The point is we have no clue whatsoever, and it's dangerous to assume otherwise with complete certainty. "Tackle is successful if it hits scum, fails if it does not" is definitely possible. And TMM being SK would explain an awful lot this game, namely how is play is so outrageously scummy but he's not scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Does anyone actually think I'm scum or are y'all just too chickenshit to lynch someone that might bring more attention to you?

Every vote on me reeks of limp-wristedness, except for Madman who has been hounding me since D1 p much.

Don't you think THAT'S suspicious?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

:redhammer:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CirclMastr posted:

Okay, starting from when I asked about the "goon" result I count 11.

##vote Sandwolf

Is that :redhammer: ?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

:ghost:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

And TMM being SK would explain an awful lot this game, namely how is play is so outrageously scummy but he's not scum.

TMM was my N1 track and he went nowhere, and N1 was the only night with a double kill.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

AFAIK Twilight posting is not allowed unless it's MOTM discussion

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sorry.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

[5] Sandwolf: TMMadman, Raeg, chaoslord, Tired Moritz, CirclMastr
[1] Kasumeat: Sandwolf
[1] Raeg: Ernie.

[2] Not Voting: Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 19th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf, Landon Donovan, Striker, Vanilla Town was cut from the squad!

Because Ernie did not reach 10 posts today, he will not be able to use his vote tomorrow! (I think everyone else did, feel free to double-check me).

Night will last appx 24 hours, but get your actions and votes in earlier and we can start sooner!

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
:angel: Welcome to the party, Sandy :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Game when

• Locked thread