Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
In all honesty, this game was incredibly hard to make roles for and while most games I make have one role that is decidedly amazing, none of the roles in this game felt very good to me. I was going to go into N64 mafia later and stuff but I think at some point games get too complex to translate smoothly to mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

In all honesty, this game was incredibly hard to make roles for and while most games I make have one role that is decidedly amazing, none of the roles in this game felt very good to me. I was going to go into N64 mafia later and stuff but I think at some point games get too complex to translate smoothly to mafia

Gameboy Mafia.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Gameboy Mafia.

In

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Gameboy Mafia.

Jokes on anybody who doesn't pick Gameboy Printer.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kasumeat posted:

Teach me your ways

I just wish I had been able to hangar-ound longer! :j: You brought a lot to this game and I hope to see you playing more.

Haha I've been on a string of scum games in a row and was super excited to roll town so of course I died N1 :911:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

I thought my uniracers role was fantastic, I wish I had lived longer to anti-uni many more times

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my entire doc lied to me while I kept it 100 =(

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

imgay posted:

my entire doc lied to me while I kept it 100 =(

I didn't lie about Dangan Ronpa chat! :smith:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My role was useless and hilarious so I was more than satisfied.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
It's was basically a mod-confirmed Innocent Child which is actually quite good IMO

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Retro Futurist posted:

My role was useless and hilarious so I was more than satisfied.

it worked really well in conjunction with mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I liked my role a lot.

I also like the rare exception about being able to lie as town without it being a terrible idea that ruins the game.

• Locked thread