Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I didn't even know there was voting for the PCGF in JP, and now it is announced! I hope I didn't miss a stone by not voting.

Is there a better site than Reddit for keeping on top of things? Or do I just have to make sure to translate everything PADGuide throws at me?

Also, anyone have a detailed explanation of what I need to clear for the July quest?

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nosre posted:

Is Samurai 2 critical for anything? The awoken bind actives are niche nice and 2x 7c combo cards are always great, but compared to waiting for MH... no Yog-Sothoth yet either.

The RBG ones are ok but everybody rolls for Nohime and Chiyo (and the green one, I guess). Both are excellent subs that deal lots of damage, have a great skill, and fit really well in 6x7 teams. They are just extremely well-rounded. As leaders Chiyo/Sakuya is a fun teambut it pales in comparison with Diablos/Sakuya, with Chiyo as a sub, of course (The team that got Sakuya back in the PCGF).

Personally, I will wait a bit and hope we get a Samurai2/Three kingdoms2 godfest like the one JP got a bit ago. So it's MH time.

cryptoclastic posted:

I didn't even know there was voting for the PCGF in JP, and now it is announced! I hope I didn't miss a stone by not voting.

Is there a better site than Reddit for keeping on top of things? Or do I just have to make sure to translate everything PADGuide throws at me?

Google translate

http://pad.skyozora.com/news/

trucutru fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 30, 2017

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Players choice my rear end

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

2 rolls!

Mori Motonari #3
Mori Motinari #4

:cool:

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Rolled an Inahime, unsure I have any team for it to lead or appear on.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
Got 2 of the light samurai. I know she pairs well with rsakuya but are there any teams that make use of multiples? Or should I just leave one unawoken for the other skill?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Rolled a Trailokyavijaya, who I had never even heard of before. Huh. Shame Diablos isn't fire typed.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

robbob posted:

Got 2 of the light samurai. I know she pairs well with rsakuya but are there any teams that make use of multiples? Or should I just leave one unawoken for the other skill?

Congrants on your stupid good RevoAnubis/Diablos team

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Rolled a Trailokyavijaya, who I had never even heard of before. Huh. Shame Diablos isn't fire typed.
Diablos doesn't have any color or type restriction on it so you can use whatever lead to match with it. In other words:

trucutru posted:

You can just pretty much throw whatever the hell you have into a Diablos/Your waifu team and it will stick. That's the beauty of Massacre Demon Diablos-chan.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

A few Day 1 rolls:
Main: Sasuke, Chester, Sanada, Ginchiyo
Alt: Noihime

Besides my indignation at the most fake of rainbows (i.e. Chester), these are pretty decent rolls. I'm not quite sure what to do w/ Ginchiyo... I could use her as an assist on Kushi's team, but her active means no dark orbs for Haku, and same issue if I ever run Anubis (though if I don't focus on dark w/ Anubis, she seems quite good).

For Noihime, she seems pretty great for Anubis or Kushi, but of course I have neither of those on my alt. She also seems great for D.Athena, who I had been putting off getting due to lack of Hakus on the alt, but I'll probably pick up now. Seems like the awoken version would be more useful, in this case. Guess I could also use her as a lead w/ Anubis on my main, if neither account ends up getting Diablos.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I spent :10bux: and got 2 new dudes!

Vajrayaksa
amenominakanushi

loving what were they thinking with that name.

Amen seems interesting as a leader. Light Aizen but with rows. Might mess around with them.

Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

*Gift trade request*
muu, ID 384,735,405. You can PM me on SA or ingame.

Also, I rolled on Academy cause I don't give a gently caress and somehow landed Acala. Then got Dantalion today, so I guess I better get gud at crosses.
I haven't followed the meta, which has the most endgame potential? For now Dantalion seems better with double heart option and skyfalls, but from what I gather Acala is no slouch either.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Rolled a Bacches... Seems decent for skill inheritance on my RLB farming team?

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010
I haven't been able to post here or really play PAD much in a while thanks to health problems both personal and family related (and new games eating my time), but I just wanted to ask if the 3p dungeons are completely inaccessible to people with okay-ish combo skills at the moment, or if we have some of the easier dungeons right now? Missed a couple events and am still using a makeshift Julie team until I can farm Zeus-Dios for my Revo Liu Bei.

Creepyking
Dec 6, 2004
Well, two rolls today red riding hood and then a nice diamond egg containing fujin. I will say todays rolls were good. I will roll once again on saturday in hopes of a nohime though. I need to level up and skill up this fujin to inherit on my DAthena now though.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Sir Gladu posted:

*Gift trade request*
muu, ID 384,735,405. You can PM me on SA or ingame.

Also, I rolled on Academy cause I don't give a gently caress and somehow landed Acala. Then got Dantalion today, so I guess I better get gud at crosses.
I haven't followed the meta, which has the most endgame potential? For now Dantalion seems better with double heart option and skyfalls, but from what I gather Acala is no slouch either.

My gift is gone, but as to your new rolls:

Both are incredibly good if you have the right subs. The top tier for Aquala are Skuld, Awoken Andromeda, Yshtola (FF Collab), Isis, Blue Odin Tamazo, Toki (Fist of the North Star Collab). Second tier is Gabriel, AU&Y and Hatsume. VO and AKarin are top inherits but second tier as subs. For Dantalion, the ideal is dupe Dantalion, but Eldora, Yamato, Urd and Uriel also work excellently. You'll need one bind immune bind clear for each and full SBR for either team to work for end-game.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jun 30, 2017

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Televisio Frankus posted:

I haven't been able to post here or really play PAD much in a while thanks to health problems both personal and family related (and new games eating my time), but I just wanted to ask if the 3p dungeons are completely inaccessible to people with okay-ish combo skills at the moment, or if we have some of the easier dungeons right now? Missed a couple events and am still using a makeshift Julie team until I can farm Zeus-Dios for my Revo Liu Bei.

3p Evo Rush is easy, and the lower two floors of Descended Rush should be doable if you're capable of clearing regular Arena. The Annihilation difficulty and 3p Arena needs you to bring your A game because of the final boss floors. 3p Endless is zero stamina so feel free to run that as much as you want, the last floor will show you why you need your A game for Annihilation though.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

iPodschun posted:

Diablos doesn't have any color or type restriction on it so you can use whatever lead to match with it. In other words:

Yeah, Diablos is top-waifu. For example, here is the team I used to beat the otherwise pretty hard challenge 10 in JP:

Figures having a little bit of time to do your combos is really good for Anubis, even with all sorts of board-fuckeries happening.

(That's thanks to tamayomi's skill, so don't forget to grab one when available!).

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
1 roll: Sherias.

15k mp?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Wait, are the God Tamas inheretable?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Wait, are the God Tamas inheretable?

Yep!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
That's a JP thing then. Hope we get that change soon.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
The various versions of Tamazo are inheritable. The cosplay tamas that drop from dungeons are not.

There was a recent OSC in JP that awarded Tsukuyomi Tamazo. That is what's being referred to here.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Oh, sorry for the confusion.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Oh, sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, sorry, there is the one-and-only tamayomi and those piece of poo poo yomitamas. It's all very clear and non-confusing, you see. (It's actually tamazo yomi, but gently caress that!)

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
So what's the consensus on this Gf vs waiting for monster Hunter?

I've got Anubis, Diaochan, sima, acala ready for one of you to roll diablos.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Munkaboo posted:

So what's the consensus on this Gf vs waiting for monster Hunter?

I've got Anubis, Diaochan, sima, acala ready for one of you to roll diablos.

The basic idea is to convince everybody else to spend a shitload of money chasing Diablos, and then you profit! So roll a lot!

Actually, the MH REM has some really good cards (and some fun ones) so it's worth it to give it a few rolls. I really, really like my Glavenus.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 1, 2017

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
Pretty sure I won - 50 stones got me Ginchiyo and Maede Kaeji along with the red and blue samurai. Now I'm anxiously awaiting MH so my whale friends can get Diablos.

I'm thinking Anubis/Momiji/RYomi/Ginchiyo/Diaochan with 2 Apocalypse inherits and Maede somewhere in there.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Puzzles and Dragons: I've got it Maede.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Two rolls on my main: Both garbage dupes

Three on my alt: Ishida, Nene, and Dantalion.

I actually have a decent Nene team (for an alt account).

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I rolled once and got Nohime. I guess she goes on an Anubis team?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

GoodBee posted:

I rolled once and got Nohime. I guess she goes on an Anubis team?

If you keep her unawoken sure I guess? You're not really suffering for damage on Anubis, you want movetime to ensure you can 8c reliably, combined with damage mitigation awakenings (light/dark res) for preempts (hence why Indra/Light Cecil/DC/DC is probs the overall strongest Anubis team you can make right now). Getting 2 7cs is nice but not necessary on an Anubis team, Nohime's active kinda sucks in the sense that it creates a whole fuckload of orbs you don't need in addition to darks, and you shouldn't be relying on combo boost actives to activate Anubis anyways. On the other hand she doesn't really gain much in her Awoken form that Anubis needs (the blind res is kinda nice, but it's only one, and you're already running on almost no skill boosts with an Anubis team anyways) and her shield isn't enough to be really that significant an upgrade over +2 combos.

Basically she's an okay Anubis sub, because literally anything in the game is a good Anubis sub, but there's better options. You want bind-immune if possible subs with fingers or cards with insanely low CD actives like Diaochan, combined with bicolor boardchangers for spike (Sheena is the best) or tricolors with hearts (Apocalypse or Cecil) when and if you need to heal. Quadcolors with hearts are also okay in the sense that they typically make more raw combos without danger of color blobbing (so stuff like Gadius/Typhon is typically pretty okay). Nohime makes too many orb colors and most of them aren't damaging on a typical Anubis team unless you're running a rainbow strat or something.

But yeah Anubis' "best" subs are two DCs, Revo Indra, Revo Yomi, light Cecil, Yomidra, more REvo Anubises- cards with at least two fingers, bind immunity if possible, and low cd actives.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

eh, gently caress it I'm gonna roll my stones away and see what I get. I have like 80 challenge stones per account to waste trying and failing to roll diablos anyway. results:

main: dkali, skuld, yomi 2, australis 2, green guan yu 2, cyberbeast that was automatically sold
alt: oichi, oichi 2, hatsume 2, raphael 2, acala, some trash evolved silver that I instantly sold

that's actually really good. got a ton of dupes and oichi isn't my first choice for the new pantheon, but the good stuff is incredibly good. my only regret is now I'll have to do a bunch of boring challenge dungeons before monster hunter arrives

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Nah. Nohime sounds fun.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lol, wait, checking PDX, is this snowglobe + stone thing happening for the entire month of July? Hell yeah.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Rolled my second Dark Kali in a month. I think the game is trying to tell me something.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Lol, wait, checking PDX, is this snowglobe + stone thing happening for the entire month of July? Hell yeah.

Ha! I fed the red one off just now and I was worried for a minute that I might miss out on a Snowglobe challenge dungeon. A whole month of snowglobes is nuts.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Rolled all my free stones away. Mostly trash, some nice dupes, and oh hey, Ginchiyo! Now THIS looks like fun - pair it with a Sakuya and get all the damage AND the defense, all with 7x6 and two 7cs!

I don't know if it'll clear late game content, but a team of Ginchiyo/LKali/Dkali/Bkali/Flex/Sakuya sounds like a way to be awesome.

Creepyking
Dec 6, 2004
I figure with the monster hunter rolls coming up soon I will do what most everyone else is doing and friend a diablos friend. I am thinking of building my end of the team as RevoAnubis/RevoAnubis/RevoYomi/Momiji(once we get the buff from jp)........ i am unsure of my last component. All I need is someone with Red and I gather ideally Time extends and/or bind resistance. RevoIsis is what I may be leaning towards but I am not entirely sure. I still have alot of skilling up and leveling up to do to get there but this seems like my most reasonable team that would give me roughly 10-11 seconds of movement time and be nearly unbindable and unskill bindable. I can inherit orb changers and the like as needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Day 2 handful of rolls: No more Samurai 2 this time, but I did get a Skuld on the alt and the Fujin which had eluded me for so long on the main (of course it only appears when I stop actively chasing it), so I consider that a success.

Also got a Mercuria on the main, I didn't know these things were in the REM now. Obvious use is for skill inheritance... that massive attack is tempting, but considering the weak awakenings, probably not.