Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Vaders Jester posted:

So I missed it but when was FInn on? Was there a yellow card or something?

Concussion check for Biggar arising from the Laumape try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Grindr
Jul 4, 2008
Stimulating
I'm happy with that

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Cheers, was on my way to work and missed that first 10 minutes of the second half.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

3 tries scored by Glasgow Warriors players. Not bad...

(I'm clutching here but let me have this.)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

So are they going to snap the taiaha or what?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

What's the point in having a bench if they're never used. The front 5 were shattered by the end of that match. I know it's the "who's that?" Lions but still stupid to just have them their making up the numbers.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Vaders Jester posted:

What's the point in having a bench if they're never used. The front 5 were shattered by the end of that match. I know it's the "who's that?" Lions but still stupid to just have them their making up the numbers.

Exactly, Gatland had already called them up so why not use them? The "damage" had already been done, should have had the confidence to use them as he intended rather than bowing to pressure being put on by the press slabbering about the call ups being disrespectful to the Lions or whatever.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Henderson dropped

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

The mind of Warren Gatland is a mysterious place.

ElectroMagneticJosh
Oct 13, 2006

Lets Volt In!!
Lions to beat the All Blacks by 12 or less is paying $6.20 right now. Could be worth putting some money down.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Lions will play Sexton and Farrell together. Itoje, Warburton in, Kruis Teo and Omahoney out. Nowell, Stander and Lawes on the bench.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

bigfoot again posted:

Lions will play Sexton and Farrell together. Itoje, Warburton in, Kruis Teo and Omahoney out. Nowell, Stander and Lawes on the bench.

Aramoro posted:

The mind of Warren Gatland is a mysterious place.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Should we play our leading try scorer in this game? Naaaaah.

gently caress me.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
It is with great sadness that we inform you that Warren Gatland is at it again...

JFC they're going to get murdered.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I'm not even interested in watching the second test anymore. It's just New Zealand vs 15 random guys I don't give a gently caress about.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Tyma posted:

I'm not even interested in watching the second test anymore. It's just New Zealand vs 15 random guys I don't give a gently caress about.

Same. I don't know where the excitement went but I just looked at the team and I can't find a gently caress to give about it.

Have very little faith in Sexton and Farrell together.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Principally pissed that Teo and O'Mahoney have been dropped.

Meh. Meh I say

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

The photos AWJ has on Gatland must be rough as gently caress.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Same. I don't know where the excitement went but I just looked at the team and I can't find a gently caress to give about it.

Have very little faith in Sexton and Farrell together.

They can stare moodily at each other. Maybe have a little kiss and fuse their eyebrows.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Even doing that Farrell would probably accidentally concuss sexton

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Southern Kings and Cheetahs to join the Pr12 Pro14 all but confirmed.
I wonder how this will affect qualification to the European competitions.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I hope the Pro 12 are also introducing The Hyperbolic Time Chamber, because there aren't actually enough weekends in the year to run The Champions Cup, The Anglo-Welsh Cup, The Six Nations, The Autumn Tests, The Summer Tour, The World Cup and another 4 matches of The Pro 12.

Tyma fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jun 30, 2017

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I need to find somewhere near Rugby (the place) to watch Rugby (the sport) tomorrow morning :(

Any suggestions, English scum goons?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Lots of b team weekends to give the poo poo teams with no internationals a chance.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Tyma posted:

I hope the Pro 12 are also introducing The Hyperbolic Time Chamber, because there aren't actually enough weekends in the year to run The Champions Cup, The Anglo-Welsh Cup, The Six Nations, The Autumn Tests, The Summer Tour, The World Cup and another 4 matches of The Pro 12.

They will change to a conference structure to keep number of games the same (or potentially reduce as there are too many games during international windows as it is).

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Hogg and J. Gray are both out for 4-6 months after surgery. Might put the Autumn internationals are risk if they have a slower than average recovery.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Erasmus is leaving Munster:
http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/10932297/munster-confirm-december-departures-of-rassie-erasmus-and-jacques-nienaber

Balls....

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Owen Farrell looks so loving bored of staring at Hakas.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I guess the All Blacks have decided the Lions don't rate a Kapa O Pango.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Apparently Ian McGeechan collapsed this afternoon, he's in hospital and not in a serious condition but not good. :smith:

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
LOL at the New Zealand commentary.
"If Graham Rowntree's ears could talk, they'd have some stories to tell"

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

REDREDREDRED

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

... Oh, I didn't think that was actually possible o.O

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

SBW's hosed that one right up.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
First red NZ have received in the professional game, if I'm not mistaken.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
:aaa: :aaa: :aaa: :aaa: :aaa:

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

I guess the All Blacks have decided the Lions don't rate a Kapa O Pango.

Is that the watch selling one?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Plucky Brit posted:

First red NZ have received in the professional game, if I'm not mistaken.

Since the 60s or something.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Watch the Lions somehow find a way to lose this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Well that's an interesting development