Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

omg "Count Chocula before he got bit" is hilarious and perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Leprechaun 3 is the best Leprechaun movie.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

I'm listening back to the Hollywood Handbook episode featuring Mitch (http://www.earwolf.com/episode/mike-mitchell-our-close-friend/) and Mitch is revealing some crazy Doughboys behind-the-scenes stuff. I recommend y'all give it a listen.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He out and out admits that the only thing he actually eats is, and sorry for being crude but this is what he says, "milf pussy".

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The best part of that episode is Sean asking Mitch "Hey, why you talk all hosed up?"

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Hutdugs and pupcorn

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Dirty ditey

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
What the gently caress

You think I jerk off to food?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Narrator posted:

Hutdugs and pupcorn

"Did you call that movie Pupstar: Never Stup Never Stupping?"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Some pretty good burns on mitch for talking weird directly after a planned segment where they ate dry cup noodles covered in tobacco & Advil (???)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The only thing we know for sure about those liqui-gels is that they were, according to Hayes, "TOO SPICY!"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/878698815414427652

https://twitter.com/MartinAtchet/status/878684090043703296

Need this to be official merch

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Apex Rogers posted:

I'm listening back to the Hollywood Handbook episode featuring Mitch (http://www.earwolf.com/episode/mike-mitchell-our-close-friend/) and Mitch is revealing some crazy Doughboys behind-the-scenes stuff. I recommend y'all give it a listen.

How does anyone tell Sean and Hayes apart? They're doing the exact same shtick with the exact same voice.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

FitFortDanga posted:

How does anyone tell Sean and Hayes apart? They're doing the exact same shtick with the exact same voice.

Sean generally sounds more childish and excitable, Hayes is a little more measured.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They sound completely different to me idk

People say the same thing about Wild Horses sometimes too and it's weird

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Ya, radically different voices.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Apex Rogers posted:

Thank you for posting i love them suggesting they are talking about Thomas Pynchon and it devolving to Bronson Pinchot in half a beat.

Also they can really speak in WIger's voice.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 28, 2017

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

FitFortDanga posted:

i can tell them apart but after months of listening im still not sure which voice is sean and which is hayes

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

When in doubt, watch videos for 74 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuAPSYYlelo

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Reformed Pissboy posted:

When in doubt, watch videos for 74 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuAPSYYlelo

So that's Sean in the middle there?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
malataph cuctail

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Up to 38, Mimi's Cafe

Mitch: "I wish I died in Colombia"
Wiger: "...Imagine the shipping costs to bring your corpse back stateside"

:eyepop:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

little munchkin posted:

malataph cuctail

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sean sounds like the excited dog
hayes sounds like the cute bear

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Hayes is very sarcastic.
Sean is the living embodiment of sarcasm.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wow... I think I'm done with comedy bang bang now that I can get great character work and improv on doughboys.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow... I think I'm done with comedy bang bang now that I can get great character work and improv on doughboys.

Hick Wiger and Hike Mitchell are in the top 50 percent of Comedy Bang Bang characters.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hick Wiger is like... an actual Mike Hanford character.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hick Wiger is like... an actual Mike Hanford character.

ahahah when he left and came back "I couldn't find him" I had the exact same thought. I can see why people think Wiger's such a high level, brainy comedian.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mitch's story about is grandpa burning his happy meal makes me cry from laughing every time I hear it

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Non-patrons can now hear Wiger's parody of Firework by Katy Perry. He sings it towards the end of "Unsatisfied Yelpers w/ Erin Whitehead", which was just released on the main feed.

It might be the highlight of the entire run so far.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Tatumje posted:

Non-patrons can now hear Wiger's parody of Firework by Katy Perry. He sings it towards the end of "Unsatisfied Yelpers w/ Erin Whitehead", which was just released on the main feed.

It might be the highlight of the entire run so far.

I'm a huge fan of the Monster gently caress, but this is my favorite Nick Wiger song parody now.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Wiger topped himself again with his rating of the new minions movie.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
[SPOONMAN VOICE] I loving wish Wiger would top himself

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I give Mitch's Wiger impression... 5 forks!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Mitch flipping out about "Shakers" really rode the line between "This is what I like about the show" and my ability to tolerate Spoonman's seemingly bottomless Persecution Complex.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Mitch's story about is grandpa burning his happy meal makes me cry from laughing every time I hear it

Where was this, in a Double?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

JethroMcB posted:

Mitch flipping out about "Shakers" really rode the line between "This is what I like about the show" and my ability to tolerate Spoonman's seemingly bottomless Persecution Complex.

Where was this, in a Double?

He just retold it in the Mary Holland double but he initially told in a regular episode, don't remember which one though.

E: episode 68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHYQ8jVwYbw

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 11, 2017

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

FYI the song David sings is a Fiest song. Haim sing that song that is almost note for note Shania Twain' s "feel like a woman."

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

He just retold it in the Mary Holland double but he initially told in a regular episode, don't remember which one though.

E: episode 68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHYQ8jVwYbw

Thanks, I had completely forgotten this. The funniest part is how much louder and more manic Nick's second laugh is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Today's ep
"i dunno...murder..it was so invigorating!"