Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

cash crab posted:

If you guys want to keep debating the relative merits and deficits of different comedians, start a different thread or PM each other.

You should post pictures in the picture thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Now that's good advertising. I'd be curious, even though I don't know the midget.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Horny and Autistic?

Hornby and Autistic :haw:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Bombadilillo posted:

You should post pictures in the picture thread.

I'm a moderator for PYF. I am moderating the thread. You can also post pictures.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Time to bust out a classic

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Tupac and Bob Marley in Django Unchained?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

They charge too much, it's a short show.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

great big cardboard tube posted:

Watching anime is not something to take pride in no matter the circumstance
The other night I dreamed I was in an anime and was sort of bothered about it but kept my spirits up by remembering that I could go online when I woke up and read what people thought of it. Of course the anime existed only in my dream so it was just false hope.

Bates posted:

Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus are some of the best and most popular comedians atm.
They are almost as funny as Madeline Kahn, who was a goddamn genius and I have still not recovered from her death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD40kJZpLss

All right, let's get this thread back on track.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I don't see how you can get any kind of parade started with 76 ducklings clamoring over one tiny trombone.

Whichever duckling winds up with the tiny trombone in the end sends out these:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
obviously it would require at least 76 trombones to lead the duckling parade. maybe some, say 2 lanes of 55 each coronets following rather closely.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

sneakyfrog posted:

obviously it would require at least 76 trombones to lead the duckling parade. maybe some, say 2 lanes of 55 each coronets following rather closely.

Ducks are a poor choice, they would keep eating all the reeds even though they are known to spring up like weeds.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Ducks are a poor choice, they would keep eating all the reeds that sprung up like weeds.

its a duckling parade friend.

allegedly.

maybe like a crazy rear end frog horn section saxes and sousaphones and french horns all over the place.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

If you guys want to keep debating the relative merits and deficits of different comedians, start a different thread or PM each other.

Done

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

?

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
It's Hollywood's most poorly kept secret that Jodie isn't really into dudes, which makes Hinckley's expression of love seem even more futile.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

minato posted:

It's Hollywood's most poorly kept secret that Jodie isn't really into dudes, which makes Hinckley's expression of love seem even more futile.

So poorly kept that she's married to a woman

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

PCOS Bill posted:

So poorly kept that she's married to a woman

I think his point is that it was "known" long before she officially came out.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

Oh hello fellow Fort Wayne goon.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Enos Shenk posted:

Oh hello fellow Fort Wayne goon.

We are an accursed people

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

trickybiscuits posted:

They are almost as funny as Madeline Kahn, who was a goddamn genius and I have still not recovered from her death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD40kJZpLss

I agree but you chose the wrong scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ptuEnvSKM

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

Both incorrect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8d8y4BLWtI

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gleebster posted:

Now that's good advertising. I'd be curious, even though I don't know the midget.

The fact that they're advertising that she's back is the best part. Little person stripper, great, that's a novelty. But clearly she puts on a show good enough that people want to see it again

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

The fact that they're advertising that she's back is the best part. Little person stripper, great, that's a novelty. But clearly she puts on a show good enough that people want to see it again

Her low center of gravity makes her impossible to knock down!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

https://youtu.be/dFzhjnjXc2o

0:25 if you have to skip

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that a desirable trait in a stripper?

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Dude might be color blind and over reddened his eyeballs to look super stoned. Or maybe not. It just made me think of a thing from AI that happened that I can't find the corresponding picture for.

A guy had an Accord station wagon and posted his rad new paint job. It was a hideous two-tone orange and blue monstrosity. Think Denver broncos colors. After a thorough ball busting it turned out the guy was color blind and to him it looked awesome.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

As long as we're doing Madeline Kahn Chat, have some Paper Moon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlg5InsskW4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Here are some things that aren't Amy Schumer.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Featuring her new move, "The Spinner".

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zereth posted:

They lost so badly they lost several other trademarks too. (Because they mishandled the case by unnecessarily bringing those trademarks up.)

Oh god can you please give me a link? Legal schadenfreude is awesome.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Phanatic posted:

Oh god can you please give me a link? Legal schadenfreude is awesome.
Afraid I don't have one, I was just following some thread in Traditional Games at the time it was happening.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is that a desirable trait in a stripper?

What kind of rear end in a top hat goes to a strip club just to knock the poor girls over?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Welcome to Philly.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Solice Kirsk posted:

Big head, little body making lapdances like

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Big head, little body making lapdances like

Might be just as fuzzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Burrito
Jan 21, 2008

Is that freedom rock? Well turn it up!

Zereth posted:

Afraid I don't have one, I was just following some thread in Traditional Games at the time it was happening.

All I know is after an absence from the game I came back to find Orcs called "Orruks" and was like lmao someone pressed the legal issue too hard