Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
15. Jordie
14. Jordie
13. Jordie
12. Jordie
11. Jordie
10. Jordie
09. Jordie
01. Jordie
02. Jordie
03. Jordie
04. Jordie
05. Jordie
06. Jordie
07. Jordie
08. Jordie

Replacements : gently caress yeah, Jordie Barrett!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

The Rabbi T. White posted:

I await my pain.

I can't even remember what the Toxx was, but I found this nightmare fuel at a flea market last week :

"My Team Is Winning"

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I said I'd get anything as an avatar that you NH folks decide on if the All Blacks lost a game.

Come to a consensus and I'll wear my badge of shame.

e: unless I misunderstood your post and you want me to use that... (I'm probably an idiot and that is what you meant - it is just that I expected something far more horrible to have to use. :P)

The Rabbi T. White fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jul 6, 2017

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Tyma posted:

I can't even remember what the Toxx was, but I found this nightmare fuel at a flea market last week :

"My Team Is Winning"

These days it can only be looked at ironically...

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
"The British and Irish Lions will unleash new, as-yet-unseen, attacking plays in Saturday's series decider against the All Blacks, says assistant coach Rob Howley."

Nice one Rob. I'm sure the All Blacks are quaking in their boots at that news.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love the idea that Warren Gatland has developed the most potent and exciting rugby strategy of all time, and the only reason we've had 12 years of passing the ball to large men, attacking the channels closest to the ruck, and then just box kicking it away when that doesn't work is because Gatland has been so determined to not reveal any part of his godly strategic genius until 8th July 2017.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

stavros880 posted:

"The British and Irish Lions will unleash new, as-yet-unseen, attacking plays in Saturday's series decider against the All Blacks, says assistant coach Rob Howley."

Nice one Rob. I'm sure the All Blacks are quaking in their boots at that news.

To be fair, they scored two tries to none last week....

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Tyma posted:

I love the idea that Warren Gatland has developed the most potent and exciting rugby strategy of all time, and the only reason we've had 12 years of passing the ball to large men, attacking the channels closest to the ruck, and then just box kicking it away when that doesn't work is because Gatland has been so determined to not reveal any part of his godly strategic genius until 8th July 2017.

Won't you be embarrassed when the Lions win by forty points tomorrow, and Gatland ascends to heaven on his flaming chariot and all the choirs of heaven sing in his praise. His ways are not for us mere tiny mortals to understand: his is the way of the Large Crashing Man, and Jamie Roberts is his asteroid jaw-sized prophet.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Jamie Roberts is going to pick up Jordie and smash his face with his chin until the police arrive.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Then he'll kiss Warren Gatland and release his final form.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Tyma posted:

I can't wait for this to be either 100% ironically correct or the perfect indictment of northern hemisphere lovely rugby. It's the ultimate decider in a few hours!

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Against all odds and logic: I believe in the lions

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

C'mon the ABs.

e: Don't gently caress this up Poite.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

bigfoot again posted:

Against all odds and logic: I believe in the lions

Leaving my doubts at the door today, for the next 80 mins I'm with the Lions.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lads, I'm excited

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
2 minutes in and Poite already making wrong decisions. Doesn't bode well.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Itoje bossing this

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
loving Farrell

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fallingdownjoe posted:

loving Farrell

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ffffffffffffffuck

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

this loving game

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Laumape is legit.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good try

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo what an opening to the game

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
I think Poite just wanted to watch the try again.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

stavros880 posted:

I think Poite just wanted to watch the try again.

Catch his breath

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hopefully a few more misses from Barrett will keep them in the game

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Also check the shoulder charge on Barrett when hee was already over the touchline

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Smorgasbord posted:

Also check the shoulder charge on Barrett when hee was already over the touchline

Plus the swinging arm to the face that they were in advantage for just prior to the try.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

The ACC is killing it tonight.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Plus the swinging arm to the face that they were in advantage for just prior to the try.

EU conspiracy

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Jesus Christ that scrum.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Why would the All Blacks collapse that scrum? That was a loving stupid call.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Oh my god shut up abut the ref and enjoy this great game of rugby

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Handling errors killing the ABs. At least two potential tries cocked up.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

bigfoot again posted:

Oh my god shut up abut the ref and enjoy this great game of rugby

It could be a great game but these bizarre rulings are destroying it.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
LOL....was that quick tap the top-secret attacking play? :)

Edit: Also, bitching about any non-Nigel ref is a fundamental part of the enjoyment of any rugby game.

stavros880 fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Jul 8, 2017

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Reade :ohdear:

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Smorgasbord posted:

It could be a great game but these bizarre rulings are destroying it.

You do not understand the rules as well as you think you do and it's veeery tiresome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Rugby talk: Farrell's having a shitter, Itoje is playing great, Beaudie looks seriously ominous, I hope Read's ok