Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

You Are A Elf posted:

People at a store checkout who have a basket full of items and put one thing at a time on the conveyor as slowly as possible. The same people always have everything spread out on the conveyor instead of efficiently packing it all together so there's these big gaps of space and you're sitting there waiting and you could start putting you poo poo on the conveyor if only their poo poo was packed more closely but you've got to sit there and watch them put on the conveyor a bottle of shampoo *gap* and a loaf of bread *gap* and a container of milk *gap* and a stick of butter *gap* and a can of beans *gap* and another can of beans *gap* and another can of beans *gap* and a head of cabbage *gap* and one white onion *gap* and some furniture polish *gap* and a box of cereal *gap* and a bag of chips *gap* and AAAAAAARRRRRGH.

They're then going to take 6 minutes to pull out their cash and hunt down exact change so it's not like you don't have plenty of time to get your stuff on their as the cashier rings them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I met this girl around my age once, we had a nice conversation while stuck in a waiting room together and we ended up on the same bus home. She sat with me and started talking about how we could spend the day together, I could come to her house and meet her family. She started to seem very unappealing and I told her sorry, but I had to go grocery shopping. She said she'd come with me! It'd be fun! Uhh ... I very awkwardly extracted myself from the situation. Talk about no boundaries.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

timefly posted:

I met this girl around my age once, we had a nice conversation while stuck in a waiting room together and we ended up on the same bus home. She sat with me and started talking about how we could spend the day together, I could come to her house and meet her family. She started to seem very unappealing and I told her sorry, but I had to go grocery shopping. She said she'd come with me! It'd be fun! Uhh ... I very awkwardly extracted myself from the situation. Talk about no boundaries.

You could have had crazy sex and then gotten stabbed when you said it's not going to work out. Wasted opportunity imo.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Bogan King posted:

You could have had crazy sex and then gotten stabbed when you said it's not going to work out. Wasted opportunity imo.

Nope. We're both girls, I don't like girls, and she was gross to me. Like really gross.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

People at a store checkout who have a basket full of items and put one thing at a time on the conveyor as slowly as possible. The same people always have everything spread out on the conveyor instead of efficiently packing it all together so there's these big gaps of space and you're sitting there waiting and you could start putting you poo poo on the conveyor if only their poo poo was packed more closely but you've got to sit there and watch them put on the conveyor a bottle of shampoo *gap* and a loaf of bread *gap* and a container of milk *gap* and a stick of butter *gap* and a can of beans *gap* and another can of beans *gap* and another can of beans *gap* and a head of cabbage *gap* and one white onion *gap* and some furniture polish *gap* and a box of cereal *gap* and a bag of chips *gap* and AAAAAAARRRRRGH.

This, but I also loving hate it when people rush you when you're loading your groceries onto the thing. I've still got half a basket on here, just go to the express line with your loving thing of booze and gum! I'm trying to get groceries for the month, standing really loving close behind me and sighing constantly isn't gonna make me load the groceries faster.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Assholes letting their stupid vape cloud blow directly into my face while we are both waiting for the same bus. I was sitting beside him on a bench at a bus stop. The breeze was obvious, and he just pulls out his robot dick and does this. I said I wanted to switch spots with him and then he apologized, but have some loving courtesy and awareness of your surroundings if you're going to do that. Go stand by yourself somewhere, no one wants to be be on the receiving end of that. I couldn't even see through the stupid cloud.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

You Are A Elf posted:

I was behind a woman the other day who, while only buying a handful of items, was really chatty with the cashier and didn't let the fact that everything had been rung up stop her from chit chatting. And then once she was done talking, went digging through her purse and wrote a check for $16.84.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Today the first thing my boss said to me was "Isn't there something better you could be doing?" when I started on a job that no one has done for the past week.

Well hell-the-gently caress-o to you too.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
I work on a touring theater show as the only wardrobe person, and when I don't have any repairs I like to clean out the costume crates and re-organize stuff (because actors never put things away correctly).

Recently I was organizing the wig supplies and my stage manager asked if I could "better use my time." Oh, sorry if cleaning up the mess made by the cast wasn't what you had in mind for me to do. He never bothers to check what I'm doing unless it's when I'm organizing poo poo.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
When I rip my earbuds from my ears after catching the cord on something. Motherf

Does it count when I only have myself to blame

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Picnic Princess posted:

Today the first thing my boss said to me was "Isn't there something better you could be doing?" when I started on a job that no one has done for the past week.

Well hell-the-gently caress-o to you too.

Time to start looking for a new job

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Elsa posted:

When I rip my earbuds from my ears after catching the cord on something. Motherf

Does it count when I only have myself to blame

That makes it a thousand times more infuriating.

See: biting the inside of your own mouth.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Banging my head on the car door frame.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Yahoo News has a screen overlay that blocks you from reading anything if you disable notifications until you confirm you really want notifications disabled. gently caress this annoying bullshit arms race, gently caress it to death.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Reading news sites on mobile is hell these days. So many goddamn ads and pop ups and bullshit.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Rolo posted:

That makes it a thousand times more infuriating.

See: biting the inside of your own mouth.

Worse then that is when you inevitably bite the exact same spot in your mouth again 2 minutes later.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Novum posted:

Time to start looking for a new job

That way, next time he asks if you have something better you could be doing, you say "yep, I start in a week" and walk the gently caress out.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Detective No. 27 posted:

Reading news sites on mobile is hell these days. So many goddamn ads and pop ups and bullshit.

Firefox for android has a working ad blocker. It's the main reason I switched from Chrome.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Catberry posted:

Firefox for android has a working ad blocker. It's the main reason I switched from Chrome.

Ublock Origin works fine for me in chrome?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

taiyoko posted:

Ublock Origin works fine for me in chrome?

On your phone?

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Ohhh dear Lord. I have (had) a new acquaintance from my area, and we were getting along pretty well. Today he introduced me to his girlfriend and literally within 10 minutes of us shaking hands, she tells me she's a "little" and well basically she likes pretending to be 4 or 5 years old, and that her boyfriend is her dad. Both as a sex thing and "just to relax". :stonklol: She was so cheerful about it and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world!

I couldn't hide how weirded out I was. Who could? The guy messaged me later, a couple hours ago, saying how he doesn't think we can be friends if I'm going to act so judgemental, he had figured me for someone who doesn't care about societal norms, and all that. What. I told him sorry if it makes me a judgy bitch, but it is EXTREMELY odd to tell someone your fetishes within 10 minutes of meeting them. Especially when they involve simulated pedophilia, what the gently caress. He tried to explain by way of telling me she never really got to be a kid, she had to grow up too fast, etc. Whatever, dude. I don't want to know. So I guess I won't be making friends with him after all.

What is wrong with people these days?! How does anyone see this as OK? :psyduck:

timefly has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Jul 10, 2017

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

that's fuckin gross

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The people with the grossest fetishes are also the people who never seem to be able to shut up about them. It's almost like part of being a sex weirdo is desperately craving attention/validation.

Even if it wasn't something as gross as the age stuff it still wouldn't be appropriate. Keep your sex life in the bedroom, you don't have to broadcast to the world that you are having sex regularly, nobody cares.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That would be a better one for the big things that creep you the hell out thread

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Yeah, I don't think 'divulges unprompted details about their fetishes as an icebreaker' is a little thing for most people.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I don't know where else to post things that happened in my personal life, lol. It seems like people have been telling me really personal things at inappropriate times and places a LOT more lately they just haven't involved pretend pedophilia until now. I'm still shocked, what the hell ...

Lamprotornis
Jun 28, 2004

My happy place~
People that don't stop eating to tell a story.

"So the other day-"
Bite of food, chew.
"-I was heading into work-"
More food, chewing.
"-and I saw this guy on the way-"
Food. Chew.

Just please put down the fork for ten seconds and finish your story.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Lamprotornis posted:

People that don't stop eating to tell a story.

"So the other day-"
Bite of food, chew.
"-I was heading into work-"
More food, chewing.
"-and I saw this guy on the way-"
Food. Chew.

Just please put down the fork for ten seconds and finish your story.

From the other end: people who seem to wait until the millisecond after you put a bite in your mouth to ask you a question.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

From the other end: people who seem to wait until the millisecond after you put a bite in your mouth to ask you a question.

Then they'll just have to wait while I glare at them.

The people with the grossest fetishes are also the people who never seem to be able to shut up about them. It's almost like part of being a sex weirdo is desperately craving attention/validation.

Even if it wasn't something as gross as the age stuff it still wouldn't be appropriate. Keep your sex life in the bedroom, you don't have to broadcast to the world that you are having sex regularly, nobody cares.

At a party I was at a couple of months ago, some girl introduced herself to the group as "Hi, I'm XXX, and I'm bisexual." This was not a swinger's party.

Ok then...

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Then they'll just have to wait while I glare at them.

In my experience this just makes them ask it again, except louder and slower.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Every loving time.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Sic Semper Goon posted:

At a party I was at a couple of months ago, some girl introduced herself to the group as "Hi, I'm XXX, and I'm bisexual." This was not a swinger's party.

Ok then...

*PUSH*

I am homeless.
I am gay.
I have AIDS.
I'm new in town...

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

People that don't keep their fetishes to themselves and affected parties are the absolute worst. Luckily I've never met some random person irl that has bothered unloading that poo poo on me but if they did I'd gladly kink shame them until they questioned whether or not they should tell anyone about it again.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
lol what are you hiding??

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Bunch of boring poo poo I'm sure. I just don't like seeing weirdos in gimp suits walking around in public or furries or whatever. keep that poo poo at home and don't tell people who didn't ask about it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I had a couple involve me in their fetish while I was at work. I worked in the lingerie department at Wal-Mart, and this couple in their mid-20s came in. The woman asked me if we carried sun bras. The man had this poo poo-eating grin on his face. I said I never heard of a sun bra before. She was wearing a shirt with snaps instead of buttons, and she rips it open to expose her bra and says "it looks like this" with this aggressive look on her face, staring me directly in the eyes. I poo poo you not, her boyfriend yelled "Helloooo nurse!" while still grinning like an idiot and laughing. She then explained that there was no seam between the strap and the cup and was asking if we had those. I was so flustered I don't even remember my response.

I guess I should be grateful it only went as far as flashing her underwear to strangers.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Elsa posted:

lol what are you hiding??

What would one possibly have to gain by telling almost complete strangers what I jerk off to? The only justification I can imagine is that making random people uncomfortable is the fetish.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

What would one possibly have to gain by telling almost complete strangers what I jerk off to? The only justification I can imagine is that making random people uncomfortable is the fetish.

I was questioning why it would make people unusually upset. I figure it goes something like, 'Most of my enjoyment of furry orgies is the secrecy and shame YOU WILL NOT DENY ME THIS'

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

If Elsa is who I think it is, you aren't asking them a hypothetical question.

This also puts their reaction here into context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Yeah, deadpanning a fetish in a vanilla social setting is weird nerd. But when the reaction is a bit too strong that's when I wonder.

• Locked thread