Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
So now that our New Meta Overlord has arrived, how do i change my old Anubis team into the new Anubis/Diablos team? Is it just ccover all attributes and find something with ab FUA awakening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Guess it’s time for me to switch to Anubis and git gud

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

First person to put up a hypermax diablos with a fuujin inherit is getting my best friend!!!

Or any absorb void, really

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Paul Zuvella posted:

First person to put up a hypermax diablos with a fuujin inherit is getting my best friend!!!

Or any absorb void, really

That is going to be a lot of stalling. Diablos and Amatsu in 13 pulls. Now to hyper and buy a ton of friend space.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

robbob posted:

That is going to be a lot of stalling. Diablos and Amatsu in 13 pulls. Now to hyper and buy a ton of friend space.

What inherit normally do people put on diablos?

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Hey if you have Diablos and are cool and good, send a friend invite to me and use my Anubis and maybe I'll BF you if you're the first one to do this.

I have Anubis with Gronia inherited right now (if you want something different inherited let me know, I have a lot of options).

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Two pulls.

1: Nargacuga. No idea what I'll do with this, but it seems neat?

2: DIABLOS~

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I am also a diablos haver and have no idea what to inherit on him/team to build. Anyone want to add me my friend code is 352,055,221.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I got the free male hunter and not Diablos for my free roll.

I did hit 1300 days today and I've got some free stones so I'll roll some more tonight with my brother.

I did not manage to get my snek. Oh well.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Paul Zuvella posted:

What inherit normally do people put on diablos?

A second diablos of course...

Honestly not sure what inherit to put on it. I could put hiko for the void but that is like 40 some turns for it to come up. I may just use the team for a little bit and see what I feel would be useful.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, 13 free rolls, not a single 6-star. Just as expected but still hurts. (PAD, you are never going to get me to spend money again with poo poo like this).

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Used my saved up stones, first 5 rolls were Astalos, Kirin, Kirin, Kirin, Astalos. Is Kirin even any good? Seems like a decent Inherit but not spectacular.

Dockworker
Feb 22, 2011

Just you wait, the union is gonna hear about this.

SweetJahasus posted:

Hey if you have Diablos and are cool and good, send a friend invite to me and use my Anubis and maybe I'll BF you if you're the first one to do this.

I have Anubis with Gronia inherited right now (if you want something different inherited let me know, I have a lot of options).

I just got a diablos and need combo friends. I added you, and have a bunch of friend slots open if anyone else wants to get on this train.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
I rolled Mizutsune, is it worth poo poo

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
What leads do people run with Diablos? Anubis and Kushi?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
poo poo, Diablos here as well.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Used my saved up stones, first 5 rolls were Astalos, Kirin, Kirin, Kirin, Astalos. Is Kirin even any good? Seems like a decent Inherit but not spectacular.

Discount Meridionalis that nobody runs

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Ha! Took Anubis/Diaochan/Diaochan/RYomi/AYomi/Diablos for a spin and it's pretty hilarious. I guess I should make a real team with utility and stuff but whatever.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nargacuga
Kirin
Glavenus

Two 6*s in three rolls, and I still feel underwhelmed. Gonna cut my losses on this one.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm still grinding out challenge stones so I'm not done with this collab yet, but I did get a 6* per account (mizutsune and rathalos) off of my 7 rolls. even if I don't get one of the 7* cards, I really want glavenus for the fua

Rasamune posted:

I rolled Mizutsune, is it worth poo poo

yes if you need rcv on a blue team (he has 1000 natural rvc and coop boost, plus his active triples your team's rcv and boosts heart skyfall), no if you don't

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I can't tell if I should roll on MH. I don't really need my own Diablos if I've Anubis and friends with Diablos. Nothing else is jumping out at me.

I want to evo my male hunter into something since I won't have the option once the collab goes away but I've got no obvious choice right now.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

GoodBee posted:

I can't tell if I should roll on MH. I don't really need my own Diablos if I've Anubis and friends with Diablos. Nothing else is jumping out at me.

I want to evo my male hunter into something since I won't have the option once the collab goes away but I've got no obvious choice right now.

The blue one is a good default male hunter.

Really, the only thing you need from MH is a friend with Diablos.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
With no Anubis, I'm either going to run a RSakuya or Trailokyavijaya team with Diablos friends, although I'm really tempted to dolphin out just a little for the big guy.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I want to roll a Tigrex for a future potential Denebola team

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I rolled like three times and got garbage, I don't even know why I rolled because I know shitall about monster hunter

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Thank you, FrickenMoron, for giving me a BFF with a Diablos. drat I love the 7x6 life.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

LibrarianCroaker posted:

The blue one is a good default male hunter.

Do people lead with him? The green one caught my eye just for the niche skill.

though now that I look it up, it's ATK x1 + ( 0.5x for every Dragon Killer on the team ) which is pretty bad compared to the gems

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Nargacuga
Kirin
Glavenus

Two 6*s in three rolls, and I still feel underwhelmed. Gonna cut my losses on this one.

Glavenus is a top-tier sub.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Glavenus is a top-tier sub.

Really? For which teams?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Nosre posted:

Do people lead with him? The green one caught my eye just for the niche skill.

though now that I look it up, it's ATK x1 + ( 0.5x for every Dragon Killer on the team ) which is pretty bad compared to the gems

Mizu armor is basically Kush except with skyfall and no sub restrictions, for the tradeoff that he only works in multiplayer

I've cleared Cosmic Trinity multiple times with him and the Kush sub core

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

dragon enthusiast posted:

Mizu armor is basically Kush except with skyfall and no sub restrictions, for the tradeoff that he only works in multiplayer

I've cleared Cosmic Trinity multiple times with him and the Kush sub core

Cool, thanks. Sounds like that's the play since the green skill is unique but trash

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Free roll: Nargacuga

5 rolls:
Gammoth
Glavenus
Rathian
Nargacuga
Rathian

Nargacuga works as a def break sub I guess. And Glavenus has the anti-resolve awakening though IDK what team I'd fit him in to since lol Krishna and R.Shiva.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Narga, Glavenus, Tigrex, Rathalos. I know some friends will get Diablos so overall I'm happy getting my monster-waifus. :)

It's 100% this collab will be back in a year or so right if I just don't feel like playing that much right now?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Pierson posted:

Narga, Glavenus, Tigrex, Rathalos. I know some friends will get Diablos so overall I'm happy getting my monster-waifus. :)

It's 100% this collab will be back in a year or so right if I just don't feel like playing that much right now?

Most collabs come back at some point, yeah

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Sounds good. I'll go blue on my male hunter.

What about the female hunter? I don't know which one my brother got.

If none of my current BFFs put up Diablos, I can BFF someone new down the line. I'm probably going to save my stones and blow them on something else.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

dark female hunter is the best one iirc

UHD posted:

I rolled like three times and got garbage, I don't even know why I rolled because I know shitall about monster hunter

there really isn't a bad thing to roll out of the monster hunter collab

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Really? For which teams?

Anywhere you need a guy that can deal with resolve. Anubis/Diablos is the typical example but it fits in all sorts of teams.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'll probably be sticking all my free stones into the MH machine until it is gone becaise I like the monsters from that series even if I don't play much of it. But no Kut-Ku or Khezu or that big-rear end crab? Aww. Will have to grab a BFF with Diablos at some point I guess as well.

Also more Final Fantasy stuff , Balthier and some XIV/XV/WoFF ones. Also "pixel ults" whatever those are. Well, I mean seems pretty obvious but I dunno

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Guess I should just level and +297 an Anubis since I'll probably have a Diablos BFF or two. Should I try to get rainbow coverage so I can bring my def break MH sub or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Manatee Cannon posted:

there really isn't a bad thing to roll out of the monster hunter collab

I got Rathian, Nargacuga, Astalos, and Tigrex, all of whom have cool art but don't seem all that exciting otherwise?...