Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

UHD posted:

I got Rathian, Nargacuga, Astalos, and Tigrex, all of whom have cool art but don't seem all that exciting otherwise?...

rathian and astalos have delays, tigrex as a 7 turn 3 board change (it's still good even if you don't want the jammers), nargacuga's a 1/225/6.25 lead if you're fast on your combos. the guard break can be useful as well. everything in this collab has great stats as well for inherits and use as stack sticks. astalos has nearly 2700 atk and 3 prongs, for example

you didn't get the best stuff or anything but none of it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Looks like most of these cards can also be used as assists and their skills aren't all trash so there's that.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Also, minimum of 15k points if you really hate what you got.

EDIT: My bad it's 15k, not 10k.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 10, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's 15k mp for the 5* stuff just like heroines

and yea you can inherit everything, including the hunters (only their ults tho). if you gotta waste your stones on a collab, this is the one to do it on imo

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Anywhere you need a guy that can deal with resolve. Anubis/Diablos is the typical example but it fits in all sorts of teams.

Eh, the Follow-Up Attack awakening is nice and all, but personally I prefer the upcoming Norn ults, which we should be getting in a few weeks or so.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

One pack on my main gave me three rainbows, all of them Mizutsune. Would've liked a little more variety, but I'm ok w/ that. Probably done on the main, since I spotted a few people on my friends list w/ Diablos... knew I had saved my BFF pick for a reason. Will see what my alt gets later today.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Is it worth buying the female hunter for the light version? A multi turn combo boost seems like a useful skill.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Other than Anubis, is there anyone else that is good to pair up with all the Diablos havers?

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Adolf Glitter posted:

Other than Anubis, is there anyone else that is good to pair up with all the Diablos havers?

Kushi is also a pretty common pairing but the great thing about diablos is he works with so many different leaders with a focus on combo/rainbow leaders. So basically just try some out and see how it goes.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Eh, the Follow-Up Attack awakening is nice and all, but personally I prefer the upcoming Norn ults, which we should be getting in a few weeks or so.

just try it

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

So I decided to take a quick Anubis/Diablos run through solo Arena 3 to see how I would fair. Shouts out to DockSA's unskilled, unplussed Diablos.

Oh, ok. Sure. I swept every single floor except for the Tans and Zeus Dragon.
e: Also Sonia Gran

Here is the team

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 10, 2017

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

ATP_Power posted:

Is it worth buying the female hunter for the light version? A multi turn combo boost seems like a useful skill.

You get a free Female Hunter for clearing the special challenge version of the MH collab dungeon.

Dockworker
Feb 22, 2011

Just you wait, the union is gonna hear about this.

Paul Zuvella posted:

So I decided to take a quick Anubis/Diablos run through solo Arena 3 to see how I would fair. Shouts out to DockSA's unskilled, unplussed Diablos.

Oh, ok. Sure. I swept every single floor except for the Tans and Zeus Dragon.
e: Also Sonia Gran

Here is the team

Oh, thanks for noticing this! In my rush to awaken diablos this morning I forgot to even put a stat assist on him!

Time to grind me some plus eggs...

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Add me at 355,176,208 for hot Diablos action - he is hypermaxed already. Still considering which inherit to give him.

e: Whoever is mks5000SA, your friends list is full, so I can't add you. Delete someone and I will add you after.

Zeta fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 10, 2017

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I did 20 rolls on my main and got 3 Amatsu. I want a Diablos to co op with my alt...

I can't complain but I'm still upset. Also my alt rolled nothing useful.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
So I'm looking at the Kirin X evo for the female hunter, and I'm wondering... is it possible to make a good team out of only MH collab mons? And if so, which ones?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
6x Kirin Hunter

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Zeta posted:

Add me at 355,176,208 for hot Diablos action - he is hypermaxed already. Still considering which inherit to give him.

e: Whoever is mks5000SA, your friends list is full, so I can't add you. Delete someone and I will add you after.

Whoopsies, fixed it

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Add me, gonna work on getting both cards max skilled to bring that ridiculous 52 turn cd for Fujin.

Friend ID is 389,048,341.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Free roll was the black cougar thing, that seems good.

First real roll was Diablos, also seems good.

Second paid roll was unnecessary and probably a mistake.

I'll have Diablos hypermaxed as soon as possible, will probably grind out some tamas for him today. I guess I'll put up Kushinadahime or Anubis as well, both hypermaxed, for my first slot, and my BFF slot is Yomidra if anybody wants to add me for Diablos fun.

I should probably toss up Anubis, right? That's gonna be more used? I also have Aizen that I've been coasting on for a while. Maybe we should get a Diablos/Anubis/Kushi BFF triangle going or something.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Why would you run Kush over anubis with diablos? You miss out on all that diablos dmg...

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
My US account has an Anubis. This is SO much more fun than Kushi/Diablos.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Munkaboo posted:

Why would you run Kush over anubis with diablos? You miss out on all that diablos dmg...

Damage control is kinda nice.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
350,083,245 Diablos up and +297, gonna skill him over the next couple weeks. Have a Fujin on there for a long pseudo SDR + stats. He's in slot 1, so he'll always be up. Would love some Anubis friends, especially ones with defensive cooldowns!

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Munkaboo posted:

Diablos fits in with Kush's waifu squad.

Since NA doesn't have Momiji's follow-up attack awakening yet, I'm probably going to run Kush+Diablos. Trying to get through Homura with Anubis wasn't fun

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hobojim posted:

That's what the resolve ignoring attack is for. Just go hogwild with damage.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

trucutru posted:

That's what the resolve ignoring attack is for. Just go hogwild with damage.

Does NA even have anybody with that yet? I used Vajrayaska or whatever to deal with some of them as a leader, but if the awakening is here I don't know that I have anybody with it.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Hobojim posted:

Does NA even have anybody with that yet? I used Vajrayaska or whatever to deal with some of them as a leader, but if the awakening is here I don't know that I have anybody with it.

Amatsu and Glavenus so far, both from the Monhun REM

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea there are 7 total fua attack cards and the only 2 we have are in monster hunter (amatsu and glavenus as mentioned). they're pretty rare atm

the norn split ults, momiji, and bride scheat also have it but momiji's buff hasn't hit and the rest aren't in na at all yet

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

MrMoose posted:

350,083,245 Diablos up and +297, gonna skill him over the next couple weeks. Have a Fujin on there for a long pseudo SDR + stats. He's in slot 1, so he'll always be up. Would love some Anubis friends, especially ones with defensive cooldowns!

Max number of friends, else I would shift around my Anubis to put it in slot 1 for you (it is bad).

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
What's the optimal tier of collab dungeon to farm for the evo mats? Also, diabloshavers add me @ 327,277,318 don't have a team setup yet, but probably going to make something with kushi or okuni. All my anubi are on jp :(

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

robbob posted:

Kushi is also a pretty common pairing but the great thing about diablos is he works with so many different leaders with a focus on combo/rainbow leaders. So basically just try some out and see how it goes.

Cool thanks. I just got my Kushi made, and have been trying to get my head round her playstyle, and struggling tbh. 7x6 should certainly make it a bit easier.

I farmed up 100 stones from un-sone challenges etc, but no loving Diablos of my own. Surely the game owes me one eh?

When selling mons for MP first started, I sold my Anubis as I knew that I'd never be able to play him. Cue 7x6 leaders, cue regret.
Lesson learned though, I hoard everything now, soon have a 2000 box of shizzle

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Adolf Glitter posted:

Cool thanks. I just got my Kushi made, and have been trying to get my head round her playstyle, and struggling tbh. 7x6 should certainly make it a bit easier.

I farmed up 100 stones from un-sone challenges etc, but no loving Diablos of my own. Surely the game owes me one eh?

When selling mons for MP first started, I sold my Anubis as I knew that I'd never be able to play him. Cue 7x6 leaders, cue regret.
Lesson learned though, I hoard everything now, soon have a 2000 box of shizzle

You people and you're insane box capacity. I'm creeping up on my 1,000 days and I only have 610 spaces. That's with 340 cards marked as favorite.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

junan_paalla posted:

What's the optimal tier of collab dungeon to farm for the evo mats?

Dungeon appears to be 100% drop rate on the 45 stamina version during 1.5x, but half the drops you'll need are the rare drop which I believe are affected by difficulty so you might as well go up to 50 stam.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Ehhhhh I ended up spending money on my alt. Got a Diablos though, not +ed or fully awoken at the moment but I'll get to it eventually. Added a bunch of friend slots here: 373,122,419.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Ironsolid posted:

You people and you're insane box capacity. I'm creeping up on my 1,000 days and I only have 610 spaces. That's with 340 cards marked as favorite.

I love always having everything I'll need to evo stuff.

-fake edit-

The gently caress, I have no Goemon to reincarnate Ame.
Better run descended carnival. 4 times for him to drop, ugh.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Hobojim posted:

I just found this out with Sopdet. She crushed me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’ll reincarnate my Anubis tomorrow but so far this Anibus/Diablos has been preeeety loving fun. I have no idea how to damage control with it, though.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
damage control is for losers in this day and age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Zo posted:

damage control is for losers in this day and age

I'm a loser without a Fujin and expecting a friend Diablos to bring it as inherit is stalling hell. :smith: