Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

I had a sandwich with Thousand Island dressing on it a few weeks ago. I had never had Thousand Island dressing before so I was suspicious but I did not want to question the expertise of East Hampton Sandwich Co. It was "spiced" Thousand Island if that makes any difference.

I don't think a dude so far removed from anything resembling a normal human experience should be commenting on culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Three Olives posted:

I had a sandwich with Thousand Island dressing on it a few weeks ago. I had never had Thousand Island dressing before so I was suspicious but I did not want to question the expertise of East Hampton Sandwich Co. It was "spiced" Thousand Island if that makes any difference.

Never had thousand island before lol. You're so cultured.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Three Olives posted:

Nope. A proper Reuben sandwich has Russian dressing on it. It's not like you need to fight a gnome on some icy mountain top to get Russian dressing, either. It still comes in a bottle, just like Thousand Island. There are numerous decent recipes if you need to make it en masse.

I once had a Reuben that was essentially a Patty Melt with corned beef and Thousand Island dressing on it. I celebrated the day that dirtbag shithole diner finally closed down.

A quick check of the East Hampton Sandwich Co. online menu shows that they don't even offer a Reuben. Therefore, they are afraid to partake in established sandwich traditions and customs.

I don't wanna say they're racist, but....

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pawn 17 posted:

Breaking News Alert: Man From Dallas Texas Mistakenly Believes He is Cultured

:laffo:

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Three Olives posted:

Anyone have any advice for taking less educated people out for lunch? Are there other foods that people without degrees enjoy? I've heard of this place called "The Red Lobster", do people learn about lobster in college or high school?

There's a big ol' image of a lobster on the sign as a visual aid for the illiterate among us.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
How about instead of encouraging your friend to go somewhere else and never learning about fancy sandwiches you teach them what all the fancy terms mean so they too can be cultured and educated

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i love you 3olives

and srsly what is the point of the op ed? like did brooksie just have an epiphany about this? privileged people behave in a way that benefits them and their children and thereby either deliberately or consequentially exclude others. loving no duh, dip poo poo? huh

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
also their friends could have been a vegetarian or vegan and i mean that would have been even more embarrassing! i mean really imagine it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Remember that one time three olives stepped into a bowling alley and instantly burst into flames

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Three olives how dehydrated would you have to be to drink coffee from a gas station

I figure a little after drinking your own cum but a little before drinking your own piss

How on the mark am i

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Remember that one time when three olives got PTSD from the golden corral?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

That one scene where orcs are being spawned in dirt and poo poo in lotr must be what 3O sees whenever he walks by section 8 housing

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I wonder how many dumb yuppie fucksticks like three olives would ride a city bus if someone told them it was called "Uber Premium"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I hate you so goddamned much.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Think of all the good posters that have gone on to greener pastures, and yet he still remains.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
hey OP it's people like you I imagine when I watch gore videos of peeps being blown up by compressed air or w/e the latest poo poo is

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I had a shithead math teacher who thought it'd be a good idea to harass local fast food workers and grocery store employees to establish that "staying in school makes you more money".

It was a great self own for him, since he found out that most middle management in the service industry makes more than he did.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
These kind of threads are really funny when you think about how the OP willingly let's other men ram their erect penises into his rear end in a top hat. His rear end in a top hat. Like where all the poo poo comes out. And he also puts his penis into their assholes. Just to recap, the anus is where feces pushes out of the body. Imagine a penis scraping in and out, poo poo caked on it and splitting out on the ground. That's the OP that's what he proudly does and lets, LETS, men do to him...... Sick and perverted and hilarious that we can read a thread authored by a sick pervert who proudly engages in such animal like behavior .. ..... The butthole.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I haven't worked fast food but real talk if some douchebag came onto my line when I was cooking and started telling me how I would be making more money if I had stayed in school I'd probably fling hot oil in their direction (accidentally ofc) and no one would say poo poo about it.

What an rear end in a top hat.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a star war betamax posted:

These kind of threads are really funny when you think about how the OP willingly let's other men ram their erect penises into his rear end in a top hat. His rear end in a top hat. Like where all the poo poo comes out. And he also puts his penis into their assholes. Just to recap, the anus is where feces pushes out of the body. Imagine a penis scraping in and out, poo poo caked on it and splitting out on the ground. That's the OP that's what he proudly does and lets, LETS, men do to him...... Sick and perverted and hilarious that we can read a thread authored by a sick pervert who proudly engages in such animal like behavior .. ..... The butthole.

Dont sign your posts

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Heard you like tht chili sucked outta that hole hole

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sounds good

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke is on you, I'm a virgin. :smug:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I imagine 3o pronouncing it as gently caress CATCH YA, like that pretentious rear end in a top hat bimbo on food network.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

fixed

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Three Olives posted:

Then why would you need an HIV test that you said you got in this very thread?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rad-daddio posted:

I had a shithead math teacher who thought it'd be a good idea to harass local fast food workers and grocery store employees to establish that "staying in school makes you more money".

It was a great self own for him, since he found out that most middle management in the service industry makes more than he did.

Managing a Wawa or Sheetz around here nets you like up to 60k a year, ain't no way a high school math teacher would even reach that lol

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I do the same thing but I don't crave being a massive retard about it and everything else in a public space

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I do the same thing but I don't crave being a massive retard about it and everything else in a public space

So you are saying that being a massive retard about it and everything else comes about effortlessly for you?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Being pompous about lunch meat is loving stupid

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aesop Poprock posted:

Managing a Wawa or Sheetz around here nets you like up to 60k a year, ain't no way a high school math teacher would even reach that lol

Every retail manager I've ever known also works ungodly 80+ hour weeks, so it still only works out to about $15 an hour

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Three Olives for what it's worth, I lolled at your thread

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Then why would you need an HIV test that you said you got in this very thread?

you're legally still a virgin as long as you never put your p in a v

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

So you are saying that being a massive retard about it and everything else comes about effortlessly for you?

Are you gonna be the new perminator or snatch duster who just follows me around like a little lost puppy from thread to thread cause I'm not gonna feed you buddy

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

nice meltdown :smuggo:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
also, keep your dick in a vise

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
3O, I miss your gay Hitler av.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
if you wanted a hot italian sausage all you had to do was ask

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
This thread is about diminishing returns. If this person had a bachelor's they'd be well adjusted to such fare. If they had a PhD....gently caress I think Chuckie cheese is the only option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Mozi posted:

also, keep your dick in a vise

• Locked thread