Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i made a mistake reading this thread during a meeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Please don't gently caress your cat

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

tactlessbastard posted:

Please don't gently caress your cat

That pussy wants to be grabbed

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I don't know why the black man in the pic is funny?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blind Rasputin posted:

That's a cat, dude

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

axolotl farmer posted:

ooga chaka
ooga chaka
ooga ooga ooga chaka

The last page was good

cnut
May 3, 2016

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

ooga chaka
ooga chaka
ooga ooga ooga chaka

Terrific

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

KoRMaK posted:

i made a mistake reading this thread during a meeting

That's a terrible idea, I hope you laughed out loud.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Blind Rasputin posted:

The best course is to put him on an ignore list and just not engage. I can't see what he posted, and you should also enjoy that freedom.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Is she getting ready to be weighed underwater?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Can we please not post beastiality? Thanks.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh dear god..

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoatbringer posted:

idgi

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I love this and I can't articulate why

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hell, same.

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Jul 11, 2017

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

http://imgur.com/XOmhFhQ

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

I think this is the original source of the underwater weigh thing. This one is much longer but at least it's in message board format.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/wow-i-cannot-believe-my-mom-stooped-so-low.136316639/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That was a journey. :allears:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

That pussy wants to be grabbed

itt pcos bill wants to molest cats

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

whodatwhere posted:

I think this is the original source of the underwater weigh thing. This one is much longer but at least it's in message board format.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/wow-i-cannot-believe-my-mom-stooped-so-low.136316639/

I've read this quite a few times and I get what he's saying but I never understood why he posted in the first place. Did he have a question? Was there an issue? Why did he share that story?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I think he was mad he had to get wet and his sister pretended to put up her hair but didnt like girls do and she enjoyed it and he has 3 bathrooms in his house and it was on a saturday and its the most accurate way of weighing a person and his mom wanted to do that for him and his sister who pretended to put up her hair but didnt and he had to get in a tank of water but he didnt have to take a shower and also hes really loving autistic.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dear Prudence posted:

I've read this quite a few times and I get what he's saying but I never understood why he posted in the first place. Did he have a question? Was there an issue? Why did he share that story?

His sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

He didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dear Prudence posted:

A Moose posted:

hes really loving autistic.

Seriously for a second, if you've ever spoken with anyone who was autistic who manages to function in society, one of the things they love is to just start talking about something completely irrelevant and just talk and talk and talk. I was living with some friends years ago and we knew a dude online who we played WoW with who was like that. We had a single speaker for voice chat in the computer room, and we once left him talking about whatever when we went to go and get food and beer. We got back after 45 minutes and not only had he not stopped talking, he hadn't noticed we were gone.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Phlegmish posted:

I love this and I can't articulate why
Embrace the Simpsons memes and enjoy!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Slime posted:

itt pcos bill wants to molest cats

Not just this thread, and not just cats.

guns

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop posted:

Not just this thread, and not just cats.

guns

I wanna finger every gat but Johnny.

Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.
Underwater weighing is actually a thing. Its called hydrostatic weighing that somehow figures out how much fat you have vs the rest of your weight.

Also I'm pretty sure he was just mad he had to waste a day off from school by taking this test.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Dear Prudence posted:

He didn't want to waste his day off getting a surprise underwater weighing. (this is the "low" thing his mother "stooped too" that caused him to create the topic).
His sister was in a bra and shorts, which he keeps saying because he thought the audience would like to hear about how she was in tight wet clothing.
His sister doesn't do much, which is why he thinks she "enjoyed every minute of it". (he also believes she enjoyed the tight clothing. To be fair, he would have too, if he wasn't so angry.)
His sister wanted to wear her hair in a ponytail, which the doctor the doctor would not allow.
To get back at his mom, he planned to refuse to shower before the test, however, she said he didn't have to shower if he didn't want to. ( This is why he keeps mentioning showering. He does not like taking showers, only doing so when his mother forces him to for school).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A great burn from a Jewish person.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Paladinus posted:

A great burn from a Jewish person.

Jews have experience with roasting people

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

RentACop posted:

He didn't want to waste his day off getting a surprise underwater weighing. (this is the "low" thing his mother "stooped too" that caused him to create the topic).
His sister was in a bra and shorts, which he keeps saying because he thought the audience would like to hear about how she was in tight wet clothing.
His sister doesn't do much, which is why he thinks she "enjoyed every minute of it". (he also believes she enjoyed the tight clothing. To be fair, he would have too, if he wasn't so angry.)
His sister wanted to wear her hair in a ponytail, which the doctor the doctor would not allow.
To get back at his mom, he planned to refuse to shower before the test, however, she said he didn't have to shower if he didn't want to. ( This is why he keeps mentioning showering. He does not like taking showers, only doing so when his mother forces him to for school).

What the gently caress, don't ruin it for us nerdwhisperer

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
There's plenty of mystery left. We still don't know what the gently caress he's talking about with the fake ponytail pulling back thing. That girls do at the YMCA, apparently. We still don't know why he thinks his sister enjoyed it, really - we know that OP thinks she has no life and therefore isn't pissed about losing a day off like he is, but why would she go so far as to enjoy it? We still don't know why two nearly adult people are willing to go out in public without showering. We still don't know why a 16-year-old is incapable of understanding why underwater weighing is done - he seems to think it will be more accurate than a scale. And above all, we don't know why someone who is presumably in high school and not in special education can't understand that when people ask for clarification, copy/pasting what you said before isn't going to help any.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nerdwhisperer would be a good forums name.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ben Shapiro is not a meme.

Dramatic readings of Ben Shapiro's lovely conservative military wank fiction and its loving descriptions of towering bears of men is a meme, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I think someone explaining that the "loving every minute of it / bra and panties" thing was just assuming that she was getting her rocks off doing it (water near her privates had to be a turnon, obviously), while he hated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Guy Mann posted:

Ben Shapiro is not a meme.

Dramatic readings of Ben Shapiro's lovely conservative military wank fiction and its loving descriptions of towering bears of men is a meme, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

Jesus Christ, those guys have managed to make a lovely book unfunny.

Also, what the hell is the meme in the first image?