Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

one of the replies to this tweet is a good image that someone should take as an avatar

for the low low price of $5 you can have alexa staring at your posts like this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Seems bad, Corey.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
cant believe corey is going to cheat on his beautiful supportive wife with gutter gahbage

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Graves and Bayley, two good things from NXT on a collision course to a romance that will rival https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpS9oFx-OT4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if somebody photoshoped alexa with ferrari colors i would totally buy that av

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Honestly, with as involved in recent angles as Graves has been, I'd almost swear he was being set up to wrestle again. Then again, they spent weeks building a Bryan/Miz feud before seemingly remembering that the babyface is literally not allowed to take a bump in a WWE ring for fear of scrambling his brain.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gaz-L posted:

Honestly, with as involved in recent angles as Graves has been, I'd almost swear he was being set up to wrestle again. Then again, they spent weeks building a Bryan/Miz feud before seemingly remembering that the babyface is literally not allowed to take a bump in a WWE ring for fear of scrambling his brain.

Also set up a Daniel Bryan/Shawn Michaels feud despite Michaels being retired and adamant he was never coming back.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Also set up a Daniel Bryan/Shawn Michaels feud despite Michaels being retired and adamant he was never coming back.

I'm still amazed that Shawn had to be the one that said "OK, so when's the kid getting his heat back?" and had to push to let Bryan put him in the Yes Lock for that follow-up angle.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Midnightghoul posted:

It's the main reason a lot of the more educated fans boo him and hate him. These Enzo rumors are especially distressing if he is getting more weight in the lockerroom. He's already been known to try to push David Irving materials on a lot of the newer wrestlers, sounds like he has even more influence now

I was going to let Rovert report on this, but I guess he's protecting his sources.

Most people don't know that Reigns and Braun have shoot heat, going back before the feud. It stems from both trying to carry on their family legacies. Roman would be peddling his denial theories and it would really piss Braun off, reportedly because he felt it disrespected the memory of his family members who were in the camps (guards). They'd go back and forth, but invariably it'd end with Braun bellowing that he's "NOT FINISHED WITH THE JEWS".

I'm told Archie Peck wandered by as one of these arguments was breaking up and came up with the pogrom program.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is Kurt's dark secret that he saw Corey and Bayley kissing in the back of the bus leading to a Poorly Advised Match between Kurt and Corey

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm impressed. Usually they bandwagon a fad or meme long after it faded from mainstream attention
They saw that the Young Bucks were doing it and decided to ride the wave

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Paracaidas posted:

I was going to let Rovert report on this, but I guess he's protecting his sources.

Most people don't know that Reigns and Braun have shoot heat, going back before the feud. It stems from both trying to carry on their family legacies. Roman would be peddling his denial theories and it would really piss Braun off, reportedly because he felt it disrespected the memory of his family members who were in the camps (guards). They'd go back and forth, but invariably it'd end with Braun bellowing that he's "NOT FINISHED WITH THE JEWS".

I'm told Archie Peck wandered by as one of these arguments was breaking up and came up with the pogrom program.

Eva Braun Strowman.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Uncle Ulty posted:

Eva Braun Strowman.

:vince:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

[quote="“Uncle Ulty”" post="“474348571”"]
Eva Braun Strowman.
[/quote]

That’s it, he’s dead

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Uncle Ulty posted:

Eva Braun Strowman.

gently caress.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The WWE network just started showing an episode of Star Trek: TNG with a BBC America logo in the corner

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fentry posted:

The WWE network just started showing an episode of Star Trek: TNG with a BBC America logo in the corner

Haha, somebody just flipped the wrong switch when their boss walked into the room I guess :)

Uncle Ulty posted:

Eva Braun Strowman.

Good Lord :vince:

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Still going

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Vince's 10 step plan for immortality starts in space...

The final frontier.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Finally cut back to the PPV they were showing after about 10 minutes of Star Trek

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Fentry posted:

Finally cut back to the PPV they were showing after about 10 minutes of Star Trek

Hahaha, that was fantastic. Just managed to catch the last minute or so of the TNG ep they were showing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Booo it's over

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Since it is a WWE Network show, is Star Trek eligible for Show of the Year in the PSP Awards?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Since it is a WWE Network show, is Star Trek eligible for Show of the Year in the PSP Awards?

Yes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't be ridiculous.... it's a rerun!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

So does that mean all the WWE matches are excluded from MOTYC? :v:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Picard for wrestler of the year

Roman Reigns for worst Q of the year

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

WMotYC: James T. Kirk vs. Gorn.

It exposed the business.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Kirk's double ax handle smash was especially vicious.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sure people vote for bad shows in those awards all the time.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Honestly surprised no one's tried a Vulcan death grip yet.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Svensken posted:

Honestly surprised no one's tried a Vulcan death grip yet.

Umaga did it all the time. Just grabbed a guy's shoulder and made a mean face. All part of the long game for Trump. Have a scary foreign man do a nerve hold while his name subliminally put out the Trump message You Make America Great Again. Or U-MAGA.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
A 2017 Mickie James match not wrestled in front of complete silence. Due post production crowd noise hooray:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqmkvMct5bc

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is the Mae Young Classic introduction show on the Network or was it a Facebook/Youtube exclusive thing?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can still just go watch it on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShNK0GI6aEA

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Gonzo McFee posted:

All part of the long game for Trump. Have a scary foreign man do a nerve hold while his name subliminally put out the Trump message You Make America Great Again. Or U-MAGA.

As opposed to Steven Regal, outspoken enemy of the USA, who says You Make America Not Great Again.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Why does Jinder always sound like he has laryngitis like he can't yell or speak loud it bothers me

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think he's doing a fake voice because they're pretending he's not Canadian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What is Corey and Bayley are bro and sis/banging

• Locked thread