Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
So, what, then, do we ignore the claimed 3P to go after someone who might be 3P?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Tired Moritz posted:

somberbrero is probably poisoner tho

and depends, do you have a cute heinie

He's not.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, I'd buy that, but we can't exactly do anything about it until we know if pera is lying or not.

I know, and I'm sure we're lynching Pera today. I just wanted to get it out before anyone did their night actions.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Actually, important question:

Did anyone feel sick last night?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
great well enough of this ##vote pera

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

nah redneck is town.

If RN is Town, how do you explain him not dying and there being no NK? Docs generally only prevent one kill, and Arsonist kills generally can only be prevented by Firefighters anyway.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
a lot of people saying that redneck is town... why? meta reasons?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

Could be that the Poisoner can only act on alternate nights to balance out against the Arsonist.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

A potentially more important question: did anyone else get doused last night? Pera could be hoping to squeeze out a day to set a couple of people on fire.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jedit posted:

If RN is Town, how do you explain him not dying and there being no NK? Docs generally only prevent one kill, and Arsonist kills generally can only be prevented by Firefighters anyway.

yeah weird huh

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I think getting sassy is a decidedly anti-town.

Jedit, I appreciate your dedication, but that wouldn't really serve a long term wincon at all. It'd just be rude and spiteful for no reason.

The moment mush wasn't convinced, I lost. And it's better to feel I've secured a win with a drat good lie early OR lose imo because a 1 person victory is rough. Speaking from very distant and storied experience.

PMush, I think you're looking at this there wrong way. Scum and the poisoner need me dead to win. So does town, but not right away. I'm no danger to town tonight. Lynch me, and you lose access to who kills me and how as intel and you lynch me & (presumably) lose two townies tonight. You could, instead, perhaps, lynch my nemesis or scum.

I may be evil - but I'm harmless. (Not that I think this vote is some grand win or lose for town anyway but still, math is math.)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you know what else was anti-town was letting you live yesterday pera.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Flattering, pera, but I know you too well to believe for a moment that you're actually harmless.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

peramene posted:

I think getting sassy is a decidedly anti-town.

Jedit, I appreciate your dedication, but that wouldn't really serve a long term wincon at all. It'd just be rude and spiteful for no reason.

The moment mush wasn't convinced, I lost. And it's better to feel I've secured a win with a drat good lie early OR lose imo because a 1 person victory is rough. Speaking from very distant and storied experience.

PMush, I think you're looking at this there wrong way. Scum and the poisoner need me dead to win. So does town, but not right away. I'm no danger to town tonight. Lynch me, and you lose access to who kills me and how as intel and you lynch me & (presumably) lose two townies tonight. You could, instead, perhaps, lynch my nemesis or scum.

I may be evil - but I'm harmless. (Not that I think this vote is some grand win or lose for town anyway but still, math is math.)

We know what you are yes.

But we don't know how good you are at figuring out who scum are.

We're reliant on that as town otherwise we haemorrhage even more people.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

peramene posted:

likely story.

typical scum pera

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Would you at least cede that I am mostly harmless?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I'm coming round on the idea of lynching Somber, he's dodging questions and not really trying to contribute.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jedit posted:

I'm coming round on the idea of lynching Somber, he's dodging questions and not really trying to contribute.

if you really took the time to think here you'd see why i was playing this way.

yes please kill me before the claimed murderer. release barabbas!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
somber still can't decide whether pera is bad or not

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

somber still can't decide whether pera is bad or not

what do you mean?? pera is cool.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
##vote peramene

I don't think anyone is revealing more information today and the discussion around pera is centralising things away from actual scumhunting.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I've made a claim very relevant to my harmlessness that literally anyone (except RN or Somber let's be real) could just lie out of spite to discredit.

And - ahem - barring my attempts yesterday to play to my direct wincon, which I'm sure no one will fault me for giving an honest try - I am at least presenting a protown plan.

Lynching me does nothing at all to save townies tonight, but sacrifices the opportunity to shake down some emotionally exhausted (I'm sorry & you're welcome) potentials that might kill (/doom) townies tonight over the next TWO DAYS.

At the very least, lynch me in your hearts today and take the time you have to figure what else is going on prior to.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i can't be the only one who thinks somber is weird, right?

also where's redneck

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

i can't be the only one who thinks somber is weird, right?

also where's redneck

no, the claimed murder does too 🙄🙄

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Yorkshire Tea posted:

##vote peramene

I don't think anyone is revealing more information today and the discussion around pera is centralising things away from actual scumhunting.

:redhammer:
(and if it wasn't - ##vote peramene)

:kingsley: thanks for the game everybody! <3

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

##vote peramene

:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
peramene self aligned arsonist was launched into the sun on day 3.

Her role pm looked like

you are "buying a chocolate bar and accidentally leaving it in the car in the sun."

3p Arsonist 1 shot poison cure

You are a serial killer and win when you are the last person left alive.

Each night you may target another player to "douse"

you may also choose, if you have targets doused, to ignite, this will kill all doused players.

You MUST ignite once two players have been doused, but you may ignite when only one player is doused if you wish.

You have one shot of poison cure, which will passively protect you from the first poison to hit you.

It is night 3.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

Yes, actually. Have fun.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

oh noooooooooooooo not The Betrayer

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Hal Incandenza posted:

oh noooooooooooooo not The Betrayer

:l this isn't a good thing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Somber, you seem to know things.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PMush Perfect posted:

Somber, you seem to know things.

it's true, i have been paying attention for once. don't tell anyone though, i have a rep to maintain.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Somber - Town aligned doctor was sliced 'n' diced on night 3

His role pm looked like this:

You are "a cold sore that you mess with too much and it bursts open"

Town aligned Doctor

Each night you may choose a target player, that player will be protected from all kills for that night.
You may not target yourself, and you may not target the same person twice in a row.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

redneck nazgul - Town aligned vanilla puked his guts up, literally on night 3

His role pm looked like this

You are "dropping your phone in the toilet after you poop, but before you flush."

Town aligned Vanilla.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

It is day 4!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Jedit, PMush Perfect, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 09th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
chaoslord, more like chaoslurk!!! lurklord!!!

##vote chaoslord

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Jedit, PMush Perfect, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 16th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 27 minutes.

fixed deadline

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
uggh really f U deadline

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ok really for real fixed deadline

Votecount for Day 4

chaoslord (1): Tired Moritz

Not Voting (6): chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Jedit, PMush Perfect, Yorkshire Tea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 17th, 2017 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

There was an NK and a poisoning. I'm guessing this isn't MYLO and there's only two scum. Still, let's not rush into a turbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you know, with pera confirmed as A BIG FAT LIAR, we have no proof that there's a scum team at all.

this could really be a town vs 3p game.

I wished Somber told us who they doc'd earlier, that would had been a nice lead.

• Locked thread