Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

sebmojo posted:

furniture becomes a controlled substance

I read that as "sentience"

this summer...

the couch sits on YOU

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
movie idea: a failing college takes on prison inmates for extra funding and makes them live in a frat house, hilarity and hijinks ensue

title: Bros and Cons

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Jedrick posted:

movie idea: a failing college takes on prison inmates for extra funding and makes them live in a frat house, hilarity and hijinks ensue

That's dopey idea but it would make money for somebody like Adam Sandler or Will Farrell

alnilam

darth_pizza posted:

That's dopey idea but it would make money for somebody like Adam Sandler or Will Farrell

Well good then let them develop it into a full thread or movie bc doing so would be outside the purview of this thread

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

darth_pizza posted:

dont u mean matt damon :thunk:

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Currantpunk - Punk music about the harsh world of currants.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I don't have time for all of you hoity-toity words dripping with condensation. I like good, honest, God-fearing words. Humble words. Words that could change a tire.

Champagne? Bubble drink. Quiche? Egg cake. Kindergarten? Baby prison.

Just say what you mean, people.

kalel

Love is like chocolate: if it isn't good, get a new bar

Jedrick posted:

ha, nice!

DavidAlltheTime

This guy gets gas and it makes him feel macho.

Bropane.

ScrubLeague

canyoneer posted:

The fight scene from John Wick inside John Wick's really nice house but he's actually just preparing dinner really fast and instead of shooting people he's chopping carrots and stuff

John Wick retires from elite assassination and rebrands as Johnny Wicks, artisan candlemaker who assassinates the Yankee Candle CEO and every woman on Scentsy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
a pyramid but instead of hieroglyphs there's emojis

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

little munchkin

ghost emoji posted:

a pyramid but instead of hieroglyphs there's emojis

makes u think

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bring your Dad to BYOB day

deep dish peat moss

My dad would be the best poster in BYOB. Weed threads and surf rock threads and news about his upcoming gigs

DavidAlltheTime

It's a normal workplace but the boss is a cat who won't answer any questions so it's very frustrating to work there.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
BYOB gets restructured into "Balance Your Own Books", a forum for small business owners looking for advice and insight regarding budgeting, bookkeeping, and payroll.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

DavidAlltheTime posted:

It's a normal workplace but the boss is a cat who won't answer any questions so it's very frustrating to work there.

The Boss Kitten

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

DavidAlltheTime posted:

CEO but it's Cat Executive Officer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
their desk never has anything on it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

take a laser pointer to your performance review

----------------

The Lobotomy Kid

and act like a nut.
You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need my face

Cyber Dog

*friend has seller's remorse after parting with lounge chair*

"hey...the CHAISE was yours"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

pronouncing the word banal like 'anal'but with a b
banal

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

banal

you think darkness is your ally?

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Welcome $PLAYER_NAME to Octavio's Questionable Magic Warehouse, please browse our wares"

1. SWORD OF DOUBLE SLAYING - 1/15 chance to apply Death effect if the blow already dealt lethal damage.
2. FLAGON OF ULTIMATE HEALING - cures all status ailments on one enemy.
3. SCROLL OF METEOR - summon an astral stone to burn up in the atmosphere.
4. TROUSERS OF SPEED - dramatically increases the speed of your pants.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you joke but I think i can get some use out of that last one

kalel

GAUNTLETS OF SHREDDING: increases damage done with guitar solos by 30%

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Putty posted:

you joke but I think i can get some use out of that last one

Legitimate uses for pants that go fast:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Medieval Graffiti: kids ponder the point of life while racing horses and chasing wenches as they come of age, then they all die of the plague. then the camera zooms out and they were just doing a floor show at Medieval Times

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

And then it zooms out more and the medieval times was just one pixel of your post.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my pants vibrate so fast that they create a cyclone that sucks in all the women in the neighborhood to my house and now they won't leave

little munchkin
brainstorm bad times/places to do the Rick Flair "Woooo!" yell

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

banal

That's not how you say it? Oops...

vanisher

little munchkin posted:

This would be a good thread

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

little munchkin posted:

a funeral, as they lower the coffin

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

little munchkin posted:

"If anyone has a reason why these two shall not be wed..."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

little munchkin posted:

"Yesterday, December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."

And one last one:
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jul 17, 2017

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Byob mythical folklore creatures

Twenty Four

The opposite of this thread that happens to me all the time:

"Threads that are good but you can't come up with a good joke for"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

Twenty Four posted:

The opposite of this thread that happens to me all the time:

"Threads that are good but you can't come up with a good joke for"

my trick is to post a thread where the op is just an explanation of what the joke is. then you can just post a joke whenever you think of it

example: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826136

----------------