Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I will
Murder you with my farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
is it safe to come out from under this truck yet

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
If doctors find out what's wrong with you then they can
Exploit you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Keep them
Guessing

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Uhg I'm embarrassed to say I'm looking forward to Monday. The stability of my work. Forgive me Garfield.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Smd
H

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

You say that now yet, once I've cut your hair, and made you put on a black dress and high heels. You'll find yourself standing in a derelict Utah barn,and you simply can't resist me. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
You're pretty and you like me but you have no job and couch surf at our mutual friend's place all the time and you dated Johnny and he was really gross and dumb and had awful teeth. I like you, but I spent a lot of time dating women like you when I was just out of college and thought that I was rich making $45k a year and I really don't want to go back there.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

You're pretty and you like me but you have no job and couch surf at our mutual friend's place all the time and you dated Johnny and he was really gross and dumb and had awful teeth. I like you, but I spent a lot of time dating women like you when I was just out of college and thought that I was rich making $45k a year and I really don't want to go back there.
Sir this is a Tim Hortons drive through.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

Sir this is a Tim Hortons drive through.

She works at the Tim Horton's over at the Mall of America. The drive through is the best way to talk to her in a comfortable, non-confrontational way.

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

story of my life

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

- I wear overalls.
- I put pennies in my loafers.
- Never once exfoliated.
- Car is three different colors.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
has nobody said "im gay" yet smdh

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I have sex way overly hard, like really upsettingly hard, and you know if you mention it I'll just have sex even harder.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i a m a g a y m a n

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'm smitten by someone way out of my league but I'm going after them anyways.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I dont think its legal to have sex with a dead cat

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you are too fat sorry

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I have unreasonably high standards brought about by things like Disney movies, sorry.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

I like Billy Joel as much as the next guy, but that is one lovely song, dude.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I only date rich, white Republicans. But I will suck black professional athlete cock like a fat white woman.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

“What? I’m not going to cr-heh”

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I am just not that into
The blue man group

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you never let me win at pogs <:mad:>

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my girlfriend went to a ren fair dressed up as an early modern woman of the night and had all these beady coin things on her costume and she ran into a flute vendor and the vendor was like "those are so cool! a-shake-ah! a-shake-ah! a-shake-ah!" so now she's been saying "a-shake-ah!" and doing a cute shimmy to it at times like getting out of the shower or drying dishes.

thats my reason bye

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
So you gf when allowed to pursue a new identify ripe with fantasy and heroism, chose to be a whore?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

So you gf when allowed to pursue a new identify ripe with fantasy and heroism, chose to be a whore?

>new

edit: >chose

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 17, 2017

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

smash hit smash it I don't appreciate the way you vacillate from possibly retarded to hurtful
in these threads

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

smash hit smash it I don't appreciate the way you vacillate from possibly retarded to hurtful
in these threads

A true master can be both at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

A true master can be both at the same time

:hai:

• Locked thread