Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Scientists were monitoring whale stress levels by analyzing their poop and found that their stress plummeted immediately following the 9/11 attacks. It turns out this was due to all air traffic being halted, which calmed the oceans of low frequency noise which whales use to communicate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Some of the shooting stars we see are actually astronaut poop burning up in the atmosphere.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Ancient Egyptians used pessary made of dried crocodile dung as a form of contraception

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why is everyone making fun of the Confederacy surrendering? Should we have kept fighting instead?

Yes. Fight to the last man. Then have the women fight. Victory or death!

Maybe y'all would have won and the USA would be at least 2 countries now. Maybe 90% of the adult population on both sides would have died, that would have been interesting too.

Or maybe everyone should just put it behind them and stop trying to celebrate a war that was ended long before your grandparents were born. Let it go. Forget about it. An embarrassing historical footnote in the growing pains of a great country.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Scientists were monitoring whale stress levels by analyzing their poop and found that their stress plummeted immediately following the 9/11 attacks. It turns out this was due to all air traffic being halted, which calmed the oceans of low frequency noise which whales use to communicate

Whales did 9/11! I knew it.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Just like the caterpillars we talked about earlier, the penguins are also known for pooping with incredible force. They poop with 4 times the pressure used by humans while pooping. This means that penguins shoot their poop to quite a distance. Scientists believe that they do this to keep harmful bacteria off their fur.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Women in ancient Japan blackened their teeth with dye as white teeth were considered ugly. This practice, called ohaguro, continued until the late 1800s.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
The Japanese avoid the number four (shi) because it sounds the same as the word for death. Tall buildings do not have a fourth floor. Tea and sake sets are sold with five cups. Three or five is the desirable number of guests in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony. As a rule, odd numbers are preferred over even numbers in Japan.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mammal Sauce posted:

I will agree that anyone who doesn't read PCOS Bill and think Pecos Bill might be r-worded.

Or possibly just not American?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Some of the shooting stars we see are actually astronaut poop burning up in the atmosphere.
A good analogy to somethingawful forum posts.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Oh hey! 100 new posts in the funny pics thread! Can't wait for the funnies!

Oh cool it's 100 posts of pcos bill trolling people and people getting angry about politics

Yay

Burn the internet down xoxo xox lots of love

Cow

But frownycow don't you see he's not trolling. He's completely serious about all this. Is that not funny to you?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Just like the caterpillars we talked about earlier, the penguins are also known for pooping with incredible force. They poop with 4 times the pressure used by humans while pooping. This means that penguins shoot their poop to quite a distance. Scientists believe that they do this to keep harmful bacteria off their fur.

:thunk:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

hair is an evolution of feathers which are an evolution of scales

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

IDGI. Also is that Latvia?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

beato posted:

IDGI. Also is that Latvia?

I think it's a Russian train.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:haw: lol :haw:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm the pineapple duck angel in the bottom-left corner. :wotwot:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I regret to inform you the pineapple duck angel is racist

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Capitalism: A Love Story which bombed at the box office despite favorable reviews. It would take him six years to recover and his next film only had a limited release.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol! classic! It's funny because it's political!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Capitalism: A Love Story which bombed at the box office despite favorable reviews. It would take him six years to recover and his next film only had a limited release.

While I agree with the sentiment, the fact it's coming from this bloated piece of poo poo makes me wanna hurl.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Data Graham posted:

I regret to inform you the pineapple duck angel is racist

He's innocent!

It says so on the bottle.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Relevant enough:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Well of course they made the secret fascist Methodist

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Grey Fox posted:

Well of course they made the secret fascist Methodist

Let me guess:
Cover -> superdickery.
Actual story -> the water was poisoned by a villain.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

Let me guess:
Cover -> superdickery.
Actual story -> the water was poisoned by a villain.

More probably is that the cover has nothing to do with the contents at all. They did that a bunch of times.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah, that one isn't too hard to spin. I'm more curious about the cover where he tries to cut off Lois's air supply in deep space.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
.On his 15th birthday David Lynch worked with his fellow Virginia Eagle Scouts seating VIPs in the bleachers outside the White House at John F. Kennedy’s inauguration.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Hitler was an avid cinema buff. He particularly liked Hollywood movies, which he viewed in a private cinema room. The Nazi leader reportedly enjoyed King Kong (1933) Lives of a Bengal Lancer (1935) and the films of Charlie Chaplin – but his favourite movie of all was said to be the animated Disney feature Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937).

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

.On his 15th birthday David Lynch worked with his fellow Virginia Eagle Scouts seating VIPs in the bleachers outside the White House at John F. Kennedy’s inauguration.

David Lynch was also roommates with J. Geils in college. He kicked J. Geils out for being too weird.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:discourse:

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

No Game of Thrones spoilers, please.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

David Lynch was also roommates with J. Geils in college. He kicked J. Geils out for being too weird.

Nah, that was Peter Wolf, the lead singer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Phanatic posted:

Nah, that was Peter Wolf, the lead singer.

Pete Wolf kicked J.Geils out?