Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

little munchkin posted:

my trick is to post a thread where the op is just an explanation of what the joke is. then you can just post a joke whenever you think of it

example: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826136

these types of threads are always the best because i can make them and have people cover my bad jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

little munchkin posted:

my trick is to post a thread where the op is just an explanation of what the joke is. then you can just post a joke whenever you think of it

example: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826136

Yeah but that thread was great and I managed to make a couple of okay jokes there, I think! But sometimes a thread is great and I'm like "dang, I've got nothing!"

So good jokes without their own thread are here, but good threads but I can't come up with a worthy joke, makes me wish I could do better! Or just go to bed.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Twenty Four posted:

Yeah but that thread was great and I managed to make a couple of okay jokes there, I think! But sometimes a thread is great and I'm like "dang, I've got nothing!"

So good jokes without their own thread are here, but good threads but I can't come up with a worthy joke, makes me wish I could do better! Or just go to bed.

BYOB: TRY HARD OR TAKE A NAP

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

BYOB: TRY HARD OR TAKE A NAP

BYOB 8.2: Post hard or nap trying!

(I think that works with that Die Hard movie title from a few years ago? I didn't see it and need a nap apparently.)

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Twenty Four posted:

BYOB 8.2: Post hard or nap trying!

(I think that works with that Die Hard movie title from a few years ago? I didn't see it and need a nap apparently.)

I think that scans. I immediately recognized what you were going for and got a gentlemanly chuckle.

deep dish peat moss

Post hard or die napping

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
itt we systematically determine which BYOB poster is actually just Bruce Willis

FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

Saint Isaias Boner

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
just me and my extremely gigantic pants pockets

sometimes my friends like to ride inside

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
they call me dumbo because my pants with gigantic pockets are actually shorts

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Jedrick posted:

they are actually just all robin williams

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Nah, we're all this guy:

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
i replaced my dick w one of those lightning orbs they have at spencers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The many, many reasons I am not allowed back in this Irondale, Alabama Shoney's: Family Style Restaurant.

1. Tried to order off menu, requested bottle service
2. Insisted on ordering "chicken embryos and wheat boards"
3. Extended eye contact with salad bar attendant.
4. Would not shut up about Denny's: Family Style Restaurant.

kalel

romantic pick up line: my cock burns for you

Twenty Four

ghost emoji posted:

i replaced my dick w one of those lightning orbs they have at spencers

Shocking!

little munchkin

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The many, many reasons I am not allowed back in this Irondale, Alabama Shoney's: Family Style Restaurant.

1. Tried to order off menu, requested bottle service
2. Insisted on ordering "chicken embryos and wheat boards"
3. Extended eye contact with salad bar attendant.
4. Would not shut up about Denny's: Family Style Restaurant.

i can think of some funny reasons to not be allowed back, but i won't post them unless a thread is made

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

SciFiDownBeat posted:

ghonnorea is making a comeback

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"Welcome $PLAYER_NAME to Octavio's Questionable Magic Warehouse, please browse our wares"

1. SWORD OF DOUBLE SLAYING - 1/15 chance to apply Death effect if the blow already dealt lethal damage.
2. FLAGON OF ULTIMATE HEALING - cures all status ailments on one enemy.
3. SCROLL OF METEOR - summon an astral stone to burn up in the atmosphere.
4. TROUSERS OF SPEED - dramatically increases the speed of your pants.

number 1 with a bullet is what the guy from FFVIII went with

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

SciFiDownBeat posted:

romantic lines: I would contact an incurable disease or viral condition for you (my love)

Twenty Four

sebmojo posted:

romantic lines: I would contact an incurable disease or viral condition for you (my love)

Not too bad if you just have to talk to the disease I guess.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

little munchkin posted:

i can think of some funny reasons to not be allowed back, but i won't post them unless a thread is made

Alright, go hog wild.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
byob talent show where ppl post their talent show routines

'adult' items where u take everyday objects and make them 'adult'

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
cats on acid

kalel

AverySpecialfriend posted:

byob talent show where ppl post their talent show routines

'adult' items where u take everyday objects and make them 'adult'

And this is my dildo-shaped shower head. And this is my shower-head-shaped dildo. And... wait, where are you going?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
elephants on weed

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
A store where the salespeople are on commission and hate their jobs and are competing to sell the least and get fired

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A man in a wheelchair visits a frog in a swamp.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

scorpion builds a bridge over a river, frog falls off and dies, camera zooms in on scorpion's horrified expression

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

canyoneer posted:

A store where the salespeople are on commission and hate their jobs and are competing to sell the least and get fired

I'd watch this.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jedrick posted:

I'd watch this.

are you being served?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The not so dangerous game.

A big game hunter on his return from Africa with jars upon jars of firefly's collected

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The not so dangerous game.

A big game hunter on his return from Africa with jars upon jars of firefly's collected

Gun shop owner : now see you got this big rear end shotgun for elephant hunting, a small pistol for the heynas and a nice long rifle for that pack of Lions

Hunter: can I see what your have in the way of butterfly nets?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
A remake of the 2001 Meg Ryan / Hugh Jackman time-travel rom-com Kate and Leopold where a charming and handsome 19th century gentleman travels through time to present day New York City but is utterly repugnant to everyone he meets because of his goonish 19th century hygiene and his shockingly racist 1870's upbringing.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

canyoneer posted:

A remake of the 2001 Meg Ryan / Hugh Jackman time-travel rom-com Kate and Leopold where a charming and handsome 19th century gentleman travels through time to present day New York City but is utterly repugnant to everyone he meets because of his goonish 19th century hygiene and his shockingly racist 1870's upbringing.

then he is elected president

----------------

alnilam

sebmojo posted:

scorpion builds a bridge over a river, frog falls off and dies, camera zooms in on scorpion's horrified expression

Like this if u cry every tyme

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
wario batali

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

kalel

got any sevens posted:

then he is elected president

alnilam posted:

Like this if u cry every tyme

chaymie
http://tindeck.com/listen/ixvv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Oh h*ck yes! Woooo!