Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Keep 100 Acre Woods the mini-game place, but leave a secret boss in there that you need to defeat in order to achieve 100% (or the Golden Crown)

That secret boss is that Winnie the Pooh baseball game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The series has completely outgrown the lighthearted nature of 100-Acre Woods and everyone involved is so redundantly infatuated with each other that no one needs to learn the glacially paced lessons about friendship spelled out in their garbage mini-games and obstacles courses.

gently caress 100-Acre Wood, basically, the Wreck-It Wralph idea owns.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

toanoradian posted:

Keep 100 Acre Woods the mini-game place, but leave a secret boss in there that you need to defeat in order to achieve 100% (or the Golden Crown)

you have to win pooh sticks 100 times in a row and if you save the game it resets the counter. the winner is randomly selected among five participants, including yourself, evenly weighted, because that's only fair

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Only an act of true love can warm a frozen heartless

The Heartless of Atlantis

Inside Out that takes place inside someone who's turning into a Heartless

Palpatine as a member of Organization XIII

Wreck-it Ralph level where Xehanort's plan is to enter the Kingdom Hearts game within the Wreck-it Ralph world, for a recursion of infinite Xehanorts

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

The series has completely outgrown the lighthearted nature of 100-Acre Woods and everyone involved is so redundantly infatuated with each other that no one needs to learn the glacially paced lessons about friendship spelled out in their garbage mini-games and obstacles courses.

gently caress 100-Acre Wood, basically, the Wreck-It Wralph idea owns.

"People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have gray fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake."

-Winnie the Pooh

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

"People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have gray fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake."

-Winnie the Pooh

"I'm telling you. People come and go in this forest, and they say. 'It's only Eeyore, so it doesn't count.' They walk to and fro saying 'Ha Ha!'. But do they know anything about X? They don't. It's just two sticks to them. But to the Educated - mark this, little Piglet - to the Educated, not meaning Poohs and Piglets, it's a great and glorious X. Not," he added, "just something that anybody can come and breathe on." Piglet stepped back nervously, and looked round for help.

- Excerpt from Winnie the Pooh

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Nina posted:

I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Keyblade Graveyard again

I think we're also highly likely to see Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure as well.

i still want a Basil the Great Mouse Detective world, but that's never gonna happen

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

toanoradian posted:

I swear if the Pooh keyblade transformation isn't a baseball bat

fractalairduct posted:

I think we're also highly likely to see Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure as well.

i still want a Basil the Great Mouse Detective world, but that's never gonna happen

Honestly out of all Disney movies I'd want the Great Mouse Detective the most because it'd provide a really interesting backdrop (and mouse Sora, Donald and Goofy would be adorable) but I feel when they already have one world where the cast is really tiny it's unlikely.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nina posted:

I swear if the Pooh keyblade transformation isn't a baseball bat

i mean on one hand you'd think this would be the natural, cute thing to do. but then you realize that beating forest animal heartless with a loving baseball bat is kind of a bad image

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
There was nothing cute about that baseball game.

And you are supposed to use the bat to beat the ever living crap out of Cristopher Robin.

gently caress CRISTOPHER ROBIN

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The White Dragon posted:

i mean on one hand you'd think this would be the natural, cute thing to do. but then you realize that beating forest animal heartless with a loving baseball bat is kind of a bad image

I mean thanks to the Toy Story world we're going to be beating Heartless with a cactus.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Ah ah, it's a cactus with a hat, that makes it adorable.

Though it makes me think: what, in your opinion, are the cutest Heartless? I'd like a Shadow doll or one of those tiny flying spellcaster things.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

toanoradian posted:

Though it makes me think: what, in your opinion, are the cutest Heartless? I'd like a Shadow doll or one of those tiny flying spellcaster things.

Every goddamn heartless in Union Cross. The heartless designs in that game are off the charts in cute

Not counting that game I've always loved the monkey heartless from Deep Jungle

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

toanoradian posted:

Pretty sure the really tiny wizards with the light balls (Silver Rock?) are the only right answer.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Coughing Hobo posted:

Scrooge McDuck is a summon that is functionally identical to FFX's Yojimbo; his attacks are based on how much munny you pay him.

That pool of money doesn't fill itself.

I did not know how much I want this to be real. This would be legit great in the game.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
but munny are yellow balls and not notes or coins

Do you think scrooge can swim in a pool of small spheres? A large hole in the ground filled with...balls? Nobody can swim in that kind of thing!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

If there is a Zootopia world would Donald and Goofy stay the same?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

If there is a Zootopia world would Donald and Goofy stay the same?

They'd swap. Goofy Duck and Donald Dog.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Zootopia only has mammals so Sora actually fits in better than Donald!

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
Star Wars Episode 3 world where the story is how Anakin becomes a Xehanort.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Will the KH version make more sense than the actual prequel version?

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Linear Zoetrope posted:

Star Wars Episode 3 world where the story is how Anakin becomes a Xehanort.

We already saw that, it was Terra's story in BBS.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Argue posted:

Zootopia only has mammals so Sora actually fits in better than Donald!

Donald becomes a Platypus

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drrockso20 posted:

I completely forgot what thread I was in when I read this and wondered what the poor platypus did to get Trumped.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Burkion posted:

I completely forgot what thread I was in when I read this and wondered what the poor platypus did to get Trumped.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz got some help.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

drrockso20 posted:

No that happens in the Phineas and Ferb world

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

As far as Disney worlds that probably could have happened at some point go, I would have loved to see Emperor's New Groove or Atlantis. Treasure Planet would have been cool too.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kheldarn posted:

They'd swap. Goofy Duck and Donald Dog wolf.

no domesticated animals in zootopia :furcry:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

no domesticated animals in zootopia :furcry:

that's for the sequel, the wolf of walt street

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Wait, so the main officer rabbit woman is another type of rabbit, that we have not domesticated? I haven't watched Zootopia, so I didn't realize they go that specific in animal choice.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Some zoos have rabbits

But I've never seen a dog exhibit

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Billzasilver posted:

Some zoos have rabbits

But I've never seen a dog exhibit

It's called the pound dum dum

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I finally figured out why I've never been able to play BBS, and it was so god drat obvious, Its the exact same issue I have with DDD. Removal of Party Members, but they didnt outright replace it with something so took me forever to realize.

Also guess I'm poo poo out of luck on those SSLPs, huh?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

So what's the over/under on Lion King 2?

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I'm pretty sure that's not how you use over/under

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

fractalairduct posted:

So what's the over/under on Lion King 2?

the odds are with the house, the good dark lion in lion king 2 would dampen the impact of sora's edgy lion fursona in contrast

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Is Lion cub Sora really that edgy? I mean really.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

disney's standards for edgy are pretty low to be fair

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Manatee Cannon posted:

disney's standards for edgy are pretty low to be fair
Under the actual Disney label yeah, though outside of that they're more varied.

Like Disney used to own Miramax- Pulp Fiction was produced and released under them.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

This conversation got me to look up whatever happened after Lion King 3 and now I think they should make a world based on The Lion Guard, which the creator describes as "Let’s have a group of superheroes in the Pride Lands – The Avengers meets The Lion King!"

Apparently Simba's secondborn son has a magical roar called The Roar of the Elders that summons a stampede of past lion kings, and he accidentally uses it to resurrect Scar. :geno: