Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

NorgLyle posted:

It's a Sicilian message...

"Lucca Brasi sleeps with the pigs..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I'm not gonna say no to free frozen meat.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

NorgLyle posted:

It's a Sicilian message...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHrcrdreO5Q

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/887531220447498243

:thunk:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This may be the murder that leads to body cameras having to be on at alhahahahahahaha! I can't even finish typing that.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bourgeoisalien/status/887489365169119235

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Solice Kirsk posted:

This may be the murder that leads to body cameras having to be on at alhahahahahahaha! I can't even finish typing that.

But she wasn't black?

cnut
May 3, 2016

I fell for this. Once.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cnut posted:

I fell for this. Once.

I want the details of this, was it just women or was this dude just constantly jizzing on everyone

cnut
May 3, 2016

Aesop Poprock posted:

I want the details of this, was it just women or was this dude just constantly jizzing on everyone

poo poo, it's a hoax.

https://wonkette.com/518553/brazilian-preacher-arrested-after-offering-followers-holy-milk-from-his-peen-he-meant-sperms

That's probably for the best.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Obviously he swung it around like an aspergillum.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Man shoots mammoth 820 pound wild hog in his front yard

Wade was afraid the huge hog would injure or kill the family pet so he grabbed a .38 caliber revolver that he keeps for home defense and went out on the front porch.

"By the time I got in a position to shoot, the hog was about 12 yards away," Wade said. "Cruiser was out of my line to the hog so I fired."

It took three shots to take him down. The giant hog hit the ground near the carport. The next day, Wade took the wild hog to Brooks Peanut Company and weighed it on the drive-thru scales. The hog tipped the scales at 820 pounds and had six inch tushes.

http://www.al.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2017/07/man_shoots_820_pound_wild_hog.html

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dude's gonna be sick of pork roast come Xmas.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

Man shoots mammoth 820 pound wild hog in his front yard

Wade was afraid the huge hog would injure or kill the family pet so he grabbed a .38 caliber revolver that he keeps for home defense and went out on the front porch.

"By the time I got in a position to shoot, the hog was about 12 yards away," Wade said. "Cruiser was out of my line to the hog so I fired."

It took three shots to take him down. The giant hog hit the ground near the carport. The next day, Wade took the wild hog to Brooks Peanut Company and weighed it on the drive-thru scales. The hog tipped the scales at 820 pounds and had six inch tushes.

http://www.al.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2017/07/man_shoots_820_pound_wild_hog.html

Holy poo poo. Those things are no joke. They'll just keep coming and if you don't kill it, a boar that size will straight up murder you and the only remains anyone will ever find is your teeth when it shits them out the next day..

quote:

Experienced hunters say that wild boar can be even more dangerous to hunt than a bear. Equipped with thick, razor-sharp tusks, and a razor-sharp mind (hogs are the 4th most intelligent animal in the world) a wild boar can weigh a staggering 660 lbs and exhibit extremely aggressive and unpredictable behaviour.

Hunters be warned! After wounding a boar, give the animal plenty of time before you follow it in to the bush. Otherwise, you’ll go from being the hunter to the hunted. Boars will circle a human adversary, charge rampantly and attack from behind.
https://www.huntercourse.com/blog/2011/11/the-worlds-most-dangerous-game-to-hunt/ (I don't endorse trophy hunting, and a large number of the animals on these pages would be hunted for trophies)

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I am used to killing 400lbs+ wild hogs on my land because they will gently caress up your cows. Something twice the size of the angry sow sounds like hell on earth. That his dog had the hell beast bayed impresses me more than anything. Imagine screaming a grizzly bear into submission? Now be smaller and more edible, now you're in the dog's wheelhouse.

A dog the size of an amused goat stopped that hog. Awesome.

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 03:18 on Jul 20, 2017

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
He didn’t like the AT&T trucks parked in front of his home. So he shot them.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article162574858.html

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Also I'm impressed that he downed that hog with a .38 revolver. Smaller hogs have been known to take a .45-70 and keep on trucking.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

chitoryu12 posted:

Also I'm impressed that he downed that hog with a .38 revolver. Smaller hogs have been known to take a .45-70 and keep on trucking.

Could it be? That mythical beast... The Good Guy With a Gun... :aaaaa:

cnut
May 3, 2016

:pervert:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Can't wait for the conspiracy story about Mexican men impregnating American women through glory holes so that they can flood the country with little latinos and latinas.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Wahahow. It's impressive how racist that piece is written despite making fun of Trump.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
How big do these people think American cocks are cause that wall is supppsed to be like 3 feet thick or aomething

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Man shoots mammoth

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Aesop Poprock posted:

How big do these people think American cocks are cause that wall is supppsed to be like 3 feet thick or aomething

The wall is just that thin.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

If it ever gets built it'll probably be chain link.

Cowboy boot toes fit in one side and sad american penises go through the other.

Win/win

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/888043574180290561

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Forbes, this may surprise you, but I have something to tell you.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

chitoryu12 posted:

He did empty half of the cylinder into the thing

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aleph Null posted:

Forbes, this may surprise you, but I have something to tell you.

It's almost like self parody I'm not actually entirely sure if it isn't

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Florida drug dealer calls the police after his drugs were stolen.

As a side note, does anyone else get slightly annoyed at The Register's writing style nowadays? It was cute fifteen-twenty years ago, but nowadays it just reminds me of the "how do you do, fellow kids?" meme from 30 Rock.

Collateral Damage has a new favorite as of 17:30 on Jul 20, 2017

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Florida man shoots out tires of ATT truck parked in front of his house

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Collateral Damage posted:

Florida drug dealer calls the police after his drugs were stolen.

As a side note, does anyone else get slightly annoyed at The Register's writing style nowadays? It was cute fifteen-twenty years ago, but nowadays it just reminds me of the "how do you do, fellow kids?" meme from 30 Rock.

:same:

I don't visit their site unless there is no other source. Maybe if I was British I'd appreciate it more.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wow! I wonder what they'll call these totally brand new items?

Chompables? Maybe... eatables. Maybe WeedSNAX. How about Pot-Bites?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

maybe jesus christables

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Munchables

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pastry of the Year posted:

maybe jesus christables

As someone who makes and sells weed brownies this is a really bad recipe

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Since legalization the local news has been doing scare stories about idiots who "accidentally" munch on some and need to be hospitalized because they did not realize what they were getting in for.

Funny stuff because you know it's at most a panic-attack but they keep mis-dosing or just somehow stumbling on their friends poo poo who apparently leave it out in a candy jar? Not quite sure how that works.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I generally concentrate 30gs into a stick of butter that I bake into brownies and that is usually a very strong dose if you're eating a normal sized brownie. Usually we sell them as individual bites cause otherwise most people are going to be far gone

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Aesop Poprock posted:

As someone who makes and sells weed brownies this is a really bad recipe

The only thing you can rely on the web comic Jerk city to teach you is proper fellatio etiquette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

syscall girl posted:

Since legalization the local news has been doing scare stories about idiots who "accidentally" munch on some and need to be hospitalized because they did not realize what they were getting in for.

Funny stuff because you know it's at most a panic-attack but they keep mis-dosing or just somehow stumbling on their friends poo poo who apparently leave it out in a candy jar? Not quite sure how that works.

Edibles can be serious poo poo. I was given one and wasn't warned not to eat the entire brownie in one sitting. I ended up throwing up within 2 hours, and the intervening time (other than the growing nausea and headaches) just gave me the disassociation that my body was moving on autopilot and my brain was 30 seconds behind. My reflexes were still good enough that I could even catch things thrown at me, but it would take a while for my mind to realize what I had done.