Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big bossman died in september 2004, the same year that alberto del rio left japan permanently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe paige is getting the death penalty for the hate crime of assaulting a minority smh more egg on vince's face

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PAIGE loving SUCKS, VAMOS ALBERTO!!!!!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

PAIGE loving SUCKS, VAMOS ALBERTO!!!!!

Ban this fucker already

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
WON Most Disguisting Promotional Tactic - Paige's airport etiquette.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson about ignoring the clear signs of ADR being abused

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Ban this fucker already

what possible crime did you commit to be forced out of BYOB?!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

A conviction would result in her being immediately released by WWE.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

So this is just a plan to leave WWE so she can work for TNA IMPACT?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Wouldn't a conviction also mess with whatever visa she's on?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Shoehead posted:

Wouldn't a conviction also mess with whatever visa she's on?

It depends on the visa and her status. If the visa's through WWE, it's possible that getting released from the company would lead to her leaving the country-- and a conviction might complicate her ability to remain in the country or enter in the future.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Teddybear posted:

It depends on the visa and her status. If the visa's through WWE, it's possible that getting released from the company would lead to her leaving the country-- and a conviction might complicate her ability to remain in the country or enter in the future.

The wwe sponsors the visa. The visa (the a1 k1 whatever its called- the athlete/artist visa) is attached to the individual. So she wouldnt be deported unlesd her conviction is a felony, not a misdeameanor.

Had to explain it to somebody on that visa in that company, so i doubt the rules would be different for her.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Eli Wiggum posted:

So...Paige is getting charged for throwing water at Alberto?

Listening to the audio of the incident, it kinda sounds like someone gets slapped.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Testekill posted:

Listening to the audio of the incident, it kinda sounds like someone gets slapped.

thats just delberto slapping his thigh when he superkicked some dumb bitch

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it's a good thing she didn't talk poo poo on the quality of the enchiladas at his restaurant. otherwise who knows what might have happened.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

dayjib posted:

So what are the chances of her actually being charged for this?

Eli Wiggum posted:

So...Paige is getting charged for throwing water at Alberto?

It's far more likely that an after so much accusations of domestic violence from multiple sources, the police would investigate the entire matter.

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

Wazzu posted:

It's far more likely that an after so much accusations of domestic violence from multiple sources, the police would investigate the entire matter.

The investigation in ADR is still ongoing

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

stab posted:

Had to explain it to somebody on that visa in that company, so i doubt the rules would be different for her.

Which one was it, Sami or Kevin

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://fightnetwork.com/law/combate-americas-c-e-o-states-alberto-el-patron-to-step-down-as-president/

Fight Network posted:

It appears that Alberto El Patron (Jose Rodriguez) will be stepping down from his figurehead role as the president of Combate Americas, following an interview that reporter Jim Edwards of MMA Uno conducted with Combate C.E.O. Campbell McLaren.

McLaren stated that: “He’s probably stepping back his official roles from Combate and he’s going to focus on more on wrestling for the next year or two”. McLaren also added: “It’s a very challenging enterprise and I think it’s very, very hard on the body and difficult to do. Very physical, very athletic, so I he’s kind of asked me if he can step away and with Saraya, focus on wrestling”.

El Patron has been part of Combate Americas since last October as a name that could represent the upstart organization with both United States and Mexican media outlets.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when OG carny motherfucker McLaren is distancing himself from ADR, that's not good a good sign.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

coconono posted:

when OG carny motherfucker McLaren is distancing himself from ADR, that's not good a good sign.

He's just stepping down to focus on wrestling with his girlfriend who he loves very much its fine its fine everything's fine!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Great, now criminal domestic abuser Paige is separating Alberto from his associates so that she can greater control his life.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Paige sat in on ADR's Combate Americas meetings and freaked people out.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DukeofCA posted:

He's just stepping down to focus on wrestling with his girlfriend who he loves very much its fine its fine everything's fine!

fyp

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sometimes I forget that Paige is named after her mother's in-ring character and then theres news like this and lmao

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

rovert posted:

Paige sat in on ADR's Combate Americas meetings and freaked people out.

why

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

dromal phrenia posted:

Sometimes I forget that Paige is named after her mother's in-ring character and then theres news like this and lmao

If you ever find yourself talking to any of the Knights, they use both sets of names interchangeably often in the same sentence and it's nigh on impossible to follow who they're talking about.

But you nod along, because well they're frankly terrifying.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Paige's last name is Bevis

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I bet my earlier post about repeatedly saying "SETTLE DOWN, BEVIS" until violence became Paige's only recourse is exactly what caused her to assault Alberto De Perro Patron Del Rio

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think she should settle down, Bevis, and start a lovely family.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Question. If Paige is the one who Alberto files charges against and it's shown she managed to beat him up...even if she goes to jail for a bit...does Vince at that point go "Push her over Roman, she can legit beat up dudes and Alberto is a pussy."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm fixing to start another posters royal Rumble In this thread, here, pretty soon.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
A couple ok a lot of things on Paige:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208370699776000
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208878646816769
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208912389996547
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888210306828304384
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888212976771244032

In the past I've heard mixed reports whether Paige was fully dropped from the next season of Total Divas or whether Bunim-Murray Productions where taking it slow with her. Last season's filming was really odd as she wouldn't answer the door to the camera crew. Total Divas more or less through her under bus/arguably told the truth in the limited scenes they had of her. Del Rio on Twitter claimed selective editing/bias.

However I heard tonight they still had a contract with her but they terminated it for violation after the Orlando police statement this week.

rovert fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jul 21, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I don't want to get too off-topic, I just genuinely believe this is the first I've heard of Wichlinski and I'm wondering what the deal was there

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

She balked when they came up with a solution where she could attend the meetings but only if she sat behind a curtain the entire time.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't want to get too off-topic, I just genuinely believe this is the first I've heard of Wichlinski and I'm wondering what the deal was there

he was called out in social media for taking pics of laybutts while they were lifting.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

His Instagram was near exclusively filming the FCW/NXT women doing exercises that involved them bending over. Especially Paige and Summer Rae.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

I vaguely recall something about him filming the women working out and posting it online in a really creepy way?

Edit: There it is, what rovert said.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I vaguely recall something about him filming the women working out and posting it online in a really creepy way?

Edit: There it is, what rovert said.

Paige was a ballsy girl who stood up for herself back then. Real deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Paige now and Paige then are really like two different people.

• Locked thread