Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Lunethex posted:

[insert one liner here, there's plenty of room]

lore friendly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I am extremely broken. The thing that offended me most about that series of screenshots was the misuse of capitalisation.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Well, it certainly is immersive. Things are without a doubt being immersed.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

We are all being immersed in the abyss

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

lore friendly

No, Super Mutants are infertile. :colbert:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

A few days ago I might've been embarrassed cross-quoting from the Star Trek thread, but that was then and this is :barf:

Delsaber posted:

I've probably mentioned this before, but someone modded the Final Frontier/Undiscovered Country assault phaser into Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4. It's a ton of fun to use and has all the expected badass effects intact, though it's a little tricky sometimes due to the lack of ironsights on the prop.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56974/
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12987/

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Not much lore-friendlier than finding alien pistols in the wasteland!

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Remember how Fallout 2 literally had a crashed Federation shuttle in it?

That poo poo's lore friendly as gently caress.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Psycho Landlord posted:

I want an official sequel DLC to that easter egg.

Orv
May 4, 2011
"Lore friendly" now sounds like Peanuts' adults to my brain.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Orv posted:

As it probably should.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Orv posted:

It's 'friendly' in terms of how those mod designers understand the concept, in that while they may be in the room with other people and occasionally exchanging polite conversation (until the other person inexplicably politely excuses themselves) it doesn't mean they're exchanging phone numbers or coming over to visit. Or being allowed alone with anyone else.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Lone Badger posted:

I am extremely broken. The thing that offended me most about that series of screenshots was the misuse of capitalisation.

And here I though it was my wishing someone would give him a thesaurus, so he could use something besides straining or stretched. Then I realized it is a fetish thing and those two words excite him the most. :barf:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Zil posted:

Then I realized it is a fetish thing

You don't come here often, huh?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Psycho Landlord posted:

Would that make Fallout-Earth an alternate-Earth where we never got warp and poo poo and the aliens are actually mad hosed up vulcans?

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
If anyone here hasn't noticed, Touch the Skyrim is back with 5.0, featuring many mods from the past versions.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I am just waiting for Touch the Skyrim to turn into an existential crisis simulator like Car Boys did.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I never got the Car Boys hype. It felt like a less-funny Monster Factory, and Nick is just dull to listen to.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

I never got the Car Boys hype. It felt like a less-funny Monster Factory, and Nick is just dull to listen to.

I think probably a lot of the appeal (even though I've only just started watching it recently) is the fact it's a series entirely around playing a game. Rather than 20 minutes of playing with commander Shepard's face sliders and replaying the ME2 tutorial a dozen time.

Though I am I'm laughing like an immature 12 year old far more often with monster factory.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I love their shows but one thing I think we can all appreciate is that they actually loving end instead of just coasting for as long as they get views; Car Boys and Griffin's Amiibo Corner ended, Touch the Skyrim is entering its final arc, and even Adventure Zone is gearing up to end its current campaign.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo, an Awesome/Awful blast from the past. It's AlienSlof! You remember her? She's been modding TES/Fallout games since Morrowind. She is a straight woman who likes making gay dudes in video games according to her internet site. I mostly just remember that she did some mods that were fairly innocuous and then if you clicked her profile to see what else she did, you got a lot of dicks. I recall liking her redone Dremora in Oblivion because they looked less like a weird mass of crags.

Well, we're continuing the trend with Fallout 4. She starts with:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25584/

Hair colors, that's alright, let's see what else she-

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25602/

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/wEBM1nC.jpg:nws:

GAH

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 23, 2017

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Haha that even took me a second -

"What is it? Some NWS inventory item --" :stare:

Edit: Im also surprised nobodys modded the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion into FO4.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 18, 2017

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Agents are GO! posted:

I know right? I thought it was gonna be something to do with the bayoneted rifle that I just wasn't getting and nope

Also the other thing too

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

That first image, all I can think of is how itchy that scrubby facial hair would be. Ugh.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Agents are GO! posted:

There's this, but it's just a retexture. It doesn't play the funky sting, so what's even the point.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Midnight Voyager posted:

Holy poo poo, an Awesome/Awful blast from the past. It's AlienSlof! You remember her? She's been modding TES/Fallout games since Morrowind. She is a straight woman who likes making gay dudes in video games according to her internet site. I mostly just remember that she did some mods that were fairly innocuous and then if you clicked her profile to see what else she did, you got a lot of dicks. I recall liking her redone Dremora in Oblivion because they looked less like a weird mass of crags.

Well, we're continuing the trend with Fallout 4. She starts with:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25584/

Hair colors, that's alright, let's see what else she-

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25602/

:nws::nws:

GAH

Thread title still continues to be accurate

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Guy Mann posted:

I love their shows but one thing I think we can all appreciate is that they actually loving end instead of just coasting for as long as they get views; Car Boys and Griffin's Amiibo Corner ended, Touch the Skyrim is entering its final arc, and even Adventure Zone is gearing up to end its current campaign.

The gently caress...

I could watch Touch the Skyrim forever, however many episodes they squeeze out I would watch all of them and gladly.

But I kinda also wish they'd revisit Second Life some day

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I think this picture says it all:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Lore Friendly as gently caress.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

More like shameful as gently caress. It's like the author didn't even care about the clipping.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Brainamp posted:

More like shameful as gently caress. It's like the author didn't even care about the clipping.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Brainamp posted:

Do they ever? Clipping issues are just distraction from staring at baloons.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Interesting take on making GBS threads dick nipples. Also I should take that as a sign of brokenness if that was the first thing that came to mind.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

marshmallow creep posted:

I think this picture says it all:

I choose to believe this is lore friendly after some practicing doctor read a few plastic surgery magazines and took it the wrong way.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Kikas posted:

Lore Friendly as gently caress.

Don't one of the 3d Fallouts have female armor that is literally a bra made of missiles? Or am I thinking of another game and/or Tank Girl.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

Don't one of the 3d Fallouts have female armor that is literally a bra made of missiles? Or am I thinking of another game and/or Tank Girl.

Yeah, the bombshell armor from FO3 used mini-nuke nose cones.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 21, 2017

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I love the body there. "Hello I am Bobby's first poser model"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kurui Reiten posted:

I love the body there. "Hello I am Bobby's first poser model"

After a while in this thread, you get used to the vacant expression of soulless women begging for death.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The one on the right seems to be looking at the one on the left and thinking, "I can't believe you got me into this. Again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cythereal posted:

After a while in this thread, you get used to the vacant expression of soulless women begging for death.

I dunno, I think that one almost looks more like "I really regret walking around in the cold with just metal plates over my tits." Either-or really, though.