Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So is that a Photoshop or has Paige developed an eating disorder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Too much cocaine, more likely.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

After the picture was taken Del Rio beat up the guy on the left for touching his girlfriend and the two on his right for looking at her.

Then he beat up Paige for making him assault those three gentlemen how could she do such a thing.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Well at least now we know he didn't break any of her ribs

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Does Paige know Alberto is cheating on her with Krysten Ritter?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wow she does not look healthy.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
maybe she's just been really working out her sternum bone

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Battleground spoiler: Paige and ADR are the ones who trashed Breezango's office.

Looking for drugs.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more horrifying plunging neckline top on a lady that young.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

It was the best thing about that season of Tough Enough, just watching Austin's bewildered, delighted or furious reactions to the things going on around him :)

:allears:

His sheer joy watching dogs attack people was fantastic too.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
Her chest looks like the Thanksgiving turkey after the meat's been cut off the day after. And the twitter account said they had "lunch?" What, did she only eat one bean?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Qoey posted:

Her chest looks like the Thanksgiving turkey after the meat's been cut off the day after. And the twitter account said they had "lunch?" What, did she only eat one bean?

there must be some calories in cocaine

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there must be some calories in cocaine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAcim1-w4L0

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

rovert posted:

Battleground spoiler: Paige and ADR are the ones who trashed Breezango's office.

Looking for drugs.

That's actually funny! Good one!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

rovert posted:

Looking for drugs.

No coke, of course, but my sources tell me their hair looked amazing for days afterward

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe Paige should go back to wrestle more for her health?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a.lo posted:

Maybe Paige should go back to wrestle more for her health?

This is like the top voted post on Reddit for that Paige photo.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

paige looks like the child of lydia and beetlejuice

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

That DICK! posted:

beetlejuice?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Don't give up , skeleton!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ruggington posted:

Haha, goddamn.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
halloween is coming up soon so david pumpkins is gonna be conducting auditions for new dancers.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Oh no Paiges tits have disappeared, what's depressing is she now looks like the chav bird I'm currently loving :frog:

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein

That DICK! posted:

Lord Chumley posted:

beetlejuice?

That's right.

Beetlejuice.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ruggington posted:

Rate

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

VoLaTiLe posted:

Oh no Paiges tits have disappeared, what's depressing is she now looks like the chav bird I'm currently loving :frog:

i'm sorry, i don't speak jive

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dont make fun of her Santa Muerte cosplay, thank you very much.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Endorph posted:

paige is actually going down for this.

Don't worry, she's used to it

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

c'mon

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VoLaTiLe posted:

congrats on having sex

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Eli Wiggum posted:

congrats on having sex

Thanks I can give some tips if you want :v:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Boneless battered breasts

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

loading this into my csi domestic abuse photo analyzer program to look for signs of bruises/other injuries caused specifically by del rio and will share my results by tuesday

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Working as a professional photographer for a few large(ish) clothing companies and outlets who have at times chosen models who have turned up with all manner of weight and drug issues, I can say it's very easy to make an unhealthy person look healthy but it's near-impossible to make a healthy person look that unhealthy inadvertently. Paige in the former image is not healthy, and if anything that's quite flattering light; very evenly filled from multiple directions. Paige in the latter image simply has less light on her, from a warmer-toned light source, which goes a long way to reduce skin definition. Her tweet, if anything, makes me more concerned for her wellbeing than the first image by itself.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Also, the picture could be an older one.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

pressedbunny posted:

Working as a professional photographer for a few large(ish) clothing companies and outlets who have at times chosen models who have turned up with all manner of weight and drug issues, I can say it's very easy to make an unhealthy person look healthy but it's near-impossible to make a healthy person look that unhealthy inadvertently. Paige in the former image is not healthy, and if anything that's quite flattering light; very evenly filled from multiple directions. Paige in the latter image simply has less light on her, from a warmer-toned light source, which goes a long way to reduce skin definition. Her tweet, if anything, makes me more concerned for her wellbeing than the first image by itself.

Hey, fellow photographer!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
extremely bucktoothedly: she NEEEEEEEEEDS to find some tits

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Paige had a few Burrito Dorados

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MotU posted:

extremely bucktoothedly: she NEEEEEEEEEDS to find some tits

• Locked thread