Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I met a gay nazi dude at a punk show who was a huge fan of Ernst Rohm (or however that's spelled) and he was absolutely disgusted that I'd dated guys outside of my race cause he didn't believe in mixing races and I was like dude we're gay, you absolute moron. Do you think a black dude is gonna get me pregnant

Ernst Rohm worship seems to be a thing among gay fascist punks.

See:
Death in June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

FreudianSlippers posted:

Ernst Rohm worship seems to be a thing among gay fascist punks.

See:
Death in June.
Gay fascists idolize gay fasict? :thunk:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's a mystery

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Haha lol sure is funny when suicidal people commit suicide

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Neither of them made it a decade either, so does it really count?

Of course it does you inhuman troglodyte

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Does it count as a funny forums quote, though?

Also, the idea that other people that in the forums I visited have died is still...weird, somehow.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

It gets more likely for any given goon to die with each passing day :shrug:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

Haha lol sure is funny when suicidal people commit suicide

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
This is not the thread for discussing suicide, or whether it has any inherent comedy value.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

what about goons accidentally killing themselves while doing something legendarily stupid that they've warned others not to do (while simultaneously helping them do it)?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
On a long enough timeline....

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

On a long enough timeline....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KenuH94YKaE

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

toanoradian posted:

Does it count as a funny forums quote, though?

reeeee off-topic off-topic reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Syd Midnight posted:

what about goons accidentally killing themselves while doing something legendarily stupid that they've warned others not to do (while simultaneously helping them do it)?

Which is why I've always been against TCC posts being quoted in this thread. The entire subforum is a collection of people constantly revising their suicide notes because they're not sure exactly when they'll need one.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure how to quote this but the trump is fine thread in gbs just had a dude have his girlfriend look at an avatar of spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom because she's a big venom fan

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm not sure how to quote this but the trump is fine thread in gbs just had a dude have his girlfriend look at an avatar of spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom because she's a big venom fan

I got you fam

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm more curious as to which character is doing the cum, is it beast from the x-men? that would be random

Tallgeese posted:

It's Venom. That's all I can figure.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I thought venom was black that dude looks blue

Tallgeese posted:

He basically veers between black and navy, it seems.

EDIT: I pulled the GF over, who is a Venom aficionado, and she also thinks it's Venom.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

The best part is that we were originally talking about calculus. Then I pointed at my screen and went "by the way, is that Venom?"

She did a double take before explaining that, yes, it is totally Venom. This included references to why he goes between blue and black.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
To be fair it's hard to find someone more qualified to discuss gay rape erotica of fictional characters than the average female comic book nerd.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't think LITERALLY A BIRD is going to like these posts

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't think LITERALLY A BIRD is going to like these posts

Repost them as tweets, then.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SodomyGoat101 posted:

Repost them as tweets, then.

:lol:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I read “Spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom“ and thought “since when does Spiderman identify Venom by the taste of his cum“.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

When you've been punched in the head as many times as Parker has you need to start figuring out other ways of identifying people.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

I read “Spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom“ and thought “since when does Spiderman identify Venom by the taste of his cum“.

That's really more of a 'want to' than 'need to' kinda thing

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

My Lovely Horse posted:

Spiderman used to be venom so maybe it's from experience

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Everyone needs a party trick.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jedit posted:

Which is why I've always been against TCC posts being quoted in this thread. The entire subforum is a collection of people constantly revising their suicide notes because they're not sure exactly when they'll need one.

The whole excuse for allowing the TCC to exist is that it provides "harm reduction" which is a hilariously / tragically transparent excuse made by people who don't give a gently caress how much harm their echochamber actually does to others.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I mean, if he knows that trick,, Spiderman should blow everyone he meets to make sure they're not the Chameleon.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Also it's bullshit that we can have illegal drug world but nobody can talk about warez or emulation

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"I, uh, I need to make sure you're really who you say you are."

"Peter, I'm worried about you."

"Uncle Ben, this is serious!"

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

My Lovely Horse posted:

"Hmm, this guy could either be Eddie or Mac. Only one way to find out..."

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"Wait a minute, this tastes like... me?... Goddammit not another clone"

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Venom has to be injected rather than ingested so seeing as spiderman isn't getting assfucked in that picture I'm not convinced.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Venom has to be injected rather than ingested so seeing as spiderman isn't getting assfucked in that picture I'm not convinced.

post/av combo checks out

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

My Lovely Horse posted:

Because the symbiote used to be bonded to Peter, it doesn't get picked up by his spider-sense.

So he had to come up with something else

E: what I'm trying to say is that cumslut spider-man is supported by canon.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Jedit posted:

This is probably the single best description of TCC I've ever seen.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Friendly reminder that canonically Spider-man's jizz gives people cancer.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Kay Kessler posted:

Friendly reminder that canonically Spider-man's jizz gives people cancer.

Yeah but it's not his jizz he's drinking is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lots of jizz talk on the forums this weekend