Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Taco Time is pretty great. Their crisp chicken burrito is one of my favorite fast food items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Cloks posted:

Wiger has discovered his true passion - food based musical parodies.
While not food-based, The Monster gently caress is basically the greatest thing ever.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the Monster gently caress is one reason why October is my favorite month. in fact I think I first started listening to Dough Boys because I heard the Monster gently caress guy was one of the hosts.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It was a "Graveyard gently caress."

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

the Monster gently caress is one reason why October is my favorite month. in fact I think I first started listening to Dough Boys because I heard the Monster gently caress guy was one of the hosts.

When they Mitchel started accepting drops I sent a version of "monster gently caress" with the monsters names replaced with "Spoonman, Mike Mitchel" it was rightfully never used...

"Spoonman, Mike Mitchel" cried as he hosed his own dad.

In retrospect it was in bad taste.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

In retrospect it was in bad taste.

Because the drops themes are nothing if not nuanced and tasteful.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
You got screened out by Mitch's rigorous selection process.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Good double today, might even give it a single porglet.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I liked the part where they talked about how The Force Awakens is bad and the Star Wars prequels are good

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

The Doughboys need to be on Star Wars Minute when it comes back for Episode III. I recommend the week Paul Rust guested on Episode I if you've never listened.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

nick looks loving creepy

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
jfc nick

Love the little touch of the cockroaches on the poster.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Got curious about the "inspired by" line so I looked up the artist.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Texas gets Gabrus and we get loving SUSSER? Goddamn it....

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
If they don't do Dick's Drive In I swear to god

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

FitFortDanga posted:

Texas gets Gabrus and we get loving SUSSER? Goddamn it....

C'mon, you know Susser will bring fun games with him. Like, French Fry Counting, and Eating Cold Microwaved Food Because He Didn't Prepare Worth a poo poo Yet Again

(French Fry Counting may be my favorite moment in the entire series. Susser comes in with this moronic premise that he has not thought through beyond "I will hand them a bag of cold fries and tell them to count;" Nick can only collapse into a fit of laughter as Mitch angrily shouts "ONE. TWO. THREE. DOES THIS COUNT AS A FRY?")

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

Got curious about the "inspired by" line so I looked up the artist.

That's not so much as inspired by but copied from, why include the watches and gold jewelry?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Garth_Marenghi posted:

That's not so much as inspired by but copied from, why include the watches and gold jewelry?

Mitch hasn't been the same since the patreon money started rolling in

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

why include the watches and gold jewelry?
Why are they in matching outfits/school uniforms?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Why does Wiger have skin and organs instead of carbon plating and electrodes

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Hope they do a Canadian chain for the Vancouver show, Tim Horton's or maybe Harvey's

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Dear Doughboys and everyone else,

Dunken Donuts loving sucks.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

This 100%

just find a decent ma and pop(pup) doughnut place. it's better.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drunkboxer posted:

[10 minute Mitch stutter rant about how Dunkin' is a Boston institution and Boston is great and not racist]

Seriously, I went to Boston when I was 14 - my first time in a big city - and my biggest takeaway was "This town loves this crappy drat doughnut chain."

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Growing up I thought everyone knew that Dunkin Donuts was bad but they went there when they wanted a lovely donut.

I guess their ice coffee is alright but never actually eat something from there.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dunkin donuts' donuts are objectively worse than any non-chain donut i have ever had, and in some cases worse than the lovely supermarket donuts

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
still better than Tim Hortons

Local donut shops always win though.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I guess I’ve just missed all of Joe Mande’s podcast appearances. It’s eerie how similar he sounds to Harris. Talking about dumb fast food chain details helped complete the whole Wittels experience.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Know Such Peace posted:

I guess I’ve just missed all of Joe Mande’s podcast appearances. It’s eerie how similar he sounds to Harris. Talking about dumb fast food chain details helped complete the whole Wittels experience.

This is the very first thing I noticed too. I have to keep reminding myself I'm not listening to Harris Wittels. It's uncanny.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
If only Vine were still around, I could post the video of Joe trying to buy a "HARRIS IN HELL" sign off of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Dang he really does sound like him at times. Not as effortlessly funny though.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The main difference is Joe is alive.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my favorite mitch thing is when he states his opinion then says "does that make sense?"

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Sometimes the amount of ignorance on this show is infuriating. Everyone agreeing that Frankfurters are an American invention is crazy.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mitch killed me two weeks in a row with those terrible jokes about Wigers dad.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Everyone agreeing that Frankfurters are an American invention is crazy.

No one said that. They said it's an American food, not an American invention.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
And really, is there any more American food than the hot dog?

- Another country's invention
- Renamed due to raging xenophobia
- Base meat is cheap and of questionable quality
- Not substantial
- Bad for you

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think they nailed it with "buffet" as america's food

mitch's desire to bully wiger caused by his own intense self loathing and insecurity is in top form this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo. I just realized that Craig Healy from Cuplicated is Bug Mane. Mind blown.