Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

When did aui leave dc?was it yet another kick or did he leave for another loving team in the like, two months since summit 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
notch

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

When did aui leave dc?was it yet another kick or did he leave for another loving team in the like, two months since summit 7?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_Summit/7

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

RisqueBarber posted:

Maybe it was actually Valve who stopped bulldog at the border. Gaben watched his stream for 10 minutes and was like nah.

also the coolest hat so far has been the sting ray batrider

One of the chinese players was rolling with the bunny mirana mount in pubs last night

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I think notail is the "ixmike" of tier 1 dota

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

was literally thinking this when i hit post

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

kid is 6th in networth right now

lol holy poo poo DC have a sven, there's no way they can lose.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

RisqueBarber posted:

I think notail is the "ixmike" of tier 1 dota

you take that back RIghT loving NOw

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Red Red Blue posted:

The team he coaches just disbanded and they needed someone to replace bulldog

Flax said he was supposed to do b roll with Bulldog so maybe Flax and Blitz can continue their interracial gay romance

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

funmanguy posted:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_Summit/7

sorry, meant NP. question stands

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
gently caress dc, I'm hoping envy will draft a 0 stun lineup against a sniper again

Well maybe not this game but the next one.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

C9 are now sponsoring NP

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Who is Infamous? They seem like they suck poo poo.

Imagine if you will, a guy who goes around picking fights with his testicles hanging out of his fly right there in the open. Usually he just winds up with sore balls because 98% of his opponents kick him in the crotch and end the fight immediately, but sometimes he lands a knockout punch first and we all laugh at the person who got beaten by The Testes Guy.

Welcome to South American Dota, where players deliberately make risky plays and try to out-alpha the opposition by spamming taunts and behaving like dicks. Where simply not getting swept by the whole world is an accomplishment. You cheer for it because sometimes you too just want to play like a bloodthirsty gorilla who forgot that you can't enable god mode.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Aug 3, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

NP is C9

the same team. C9 is just sponsoring EE stack

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Craptacular! posted:

Imagine if you will, a guy who goes around picking fights with his testicles hanging out of his fly right there in the open. Usually he just winds up with sore balls because 98% of his opponents kick him in the crotch and end the fight immediately, but sometimes he lands a knockout punch first and we all laugh at the person who got beaten by The Testes Guy.

Welcome to South American Dota, where players deliberately make risky plays and try to out-alpha the opposition by spamming taunts and behaving like dicks. Where simply not getting swept by the whole world is an accomplishment. You cheer for it because sometimes you too sometimes want to play like a bloodthirsty gorilla who forgot that you can't enable god mode.

doxxing is against the rules

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Notail is the worst player on OG. If they replaced him they would win every tournament

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Craptacular! posted:

Welcome to South American Dota, where players deliberately make risky plays and try to out-alpha the opposition by spamming taunts and behaving like dicks. Where simply not getting swept by the whole world is an accomplishment. You cheer for it because sometimes you too just want to play like a bloodthirsty gorilla who forgot that you can't enable god mode.

I think I follow your logic. You're saying taht you like getting kicked in the balls?

It all makes so much sense.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Craptacular! posted:

i wanna get on your level

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

funmanguy posted:

NP is C9

the same team. C9 is just sponsoring EE stack

God I hate esports roster/team changes

I wish they took a page from literally every other sport ever and signed players to seasonal contracts and didn't disband or rename their squads every five loving minutes

Its like 90% of the reason I'm an EG fan, cuz I see universe and Sumail and I'm like oh its them

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
No shame in being an EG fan my friend. But for a lot of us, following the roster shakeups are a lot of fun.

OG wtf, stop being poo poo, youve won like 12 majors

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

God I hate esports roster/team changes

I wish they took a page from literally every other sport ever and signed players to seasonal contracts and didn't disband or rename their squads every five loving minutes

Its like 90% of the reason I'm an EG fan, cuz I see universe and Sumail and I'm like oh its them

yeah its not like EG would ever be subject to sudden and violent team changes lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

funmanguy posted:

I think I follow your logic. You're saying taht you like getting kicked in the balls?

It all makes so much sense.

Pls don't kink shame tia

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
oh god its an envy naga, kill me now

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Go Pugna, you must suck the innards out of the foul eternal envy naga siren for glory

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

botany posted:

yeah its not like EG would ever be subject to sudden and violent team changes lol

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Its Rinaldo posted:

Pls don't kink shame tia

No shame in my game

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

I wish they took a page from literally every other sport ever and signed players to seasonal contracts

gently caress no. All this does is give power to owners and gently caress people over when drama occurs (and since players are 16-25 years old, there's going to be lots of drama.)

Like it's bad enough Fnatic benched Meracle at the last minute to sub, it would have been worse if he couldn't even get a friend stack and fail in quals.

Basically we would become ACE and you'd see a lot more situations like wen Chuan was spending months playing for nobody when IG pseudo-kicked him.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I thought that Zeus set was a Wrsith King pick

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Pugna owns naga actually. Life drain insta kills illusions and with aghs there's no cooldown

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
C9 versus Newbee

Zeus versus Pugna

FIGHT!

OH gently caress, A NAGA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
I am strangely ok with Pugna being picked up so much at ti7

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

funmanguy posted:

C9 versus Newbee

Zeus versus Pugna

FIGHT!

OH gently caress, A NAGA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

god I wanna watch this but OG are my bois

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

I switched over when the OG game looked all but over.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

same but qwith VP :sweatdrop:

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

good news

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

somebody give me a clip of that lich zeus jungle fight right NOW

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Craptacular! posted:

gently caress no. All this does is give power to owners and gently caress people over when drama occurs (and since players are 16-25 years old, there's going to be lots of drama.)

Like it's bad enough Fnatic benched Meracle at the last minute to sub, it would have been worse if he couldn't even get a friend stack and fail in quals.

Basically we would become ACE and you'd see a lot more situations like wen Chuan was spending months playing for nobody when IG pseudo-kicked him.

you know what solves that problem, right? A union

Just saaaaaying

botany posted:

I mean yeah but from my casual perspective EG feels like a very similar team to when I started watching pro dota like two years ago

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

do you think EE will ever win a TI? I think he'll get like 3rd tops

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
its ok guys I fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH