Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Just lol if you don't still own a working N64 and have it hooked up at all times along with a copy of Majora's Mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

cool is it ten bucks
its free if you have a gun and a store nearby that sells it

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Nah the real evidence against Nick are the Polygon E3 videos where he wears socks in a Jacuzzi. That's axe murderer territory.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

homeless snail posted:

:redass:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Endorph posted:

yeah this nick robinson thing seems like super nothing. at this point im willing to believe he probably hit on some lady in a cringey way or something but people are accusing him of literal pedophilia with no proof just 'i heard from a friend of a friend that there was a deleted tweet' and thats real hosed up

Same, if something actually happens I'll pick up my pitchfork, but this is so vague I can't even tell what people are accusing Nick Robinson of.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

homeless snail posted:

Does this work for getting a platinum account?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
[angrily and with complete sincerity] Bob Saget, who raped and killed a girl in 1990

Serf
May 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

yeah this nick robinson thing seems like super nothing. at this point im willing to believe he probably hit on some lady in a cringey way or something but people are accusing him of literal pedophilia with no proof just 'i heard from a friend of a friend that there was a deleted tweet' and thats real hosed up

i wasn't really feeling it until two friends of his basically disowned him today on twitter. still no specifics, but that's odd

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

there's been multiple industry people confirming it but go ahead with your "no evidence" bullshit

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

AlmightyBob posted:

there's been multiple industry people confirming it but go ahead with your "no evidence" bullshit

Thanks for the explicit explanation and the link!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lol yeah dude thats what im doing here

i just want a clear and direct accusation of what exactly is going on, not a curt subpoena or something. the accusations range from 'hit on a few women in kind of creepy ways' to 'is a literal child rapist' and even the industry people confirming it are doing it in the vaguest terms possible. i dont doubt dude probably did something weird with people that have been working with him for years hinting at stuff and my devotion to this dude begins and ends at 'the beginning and end of car boys were kind of funny' but i just wanna know what exactly the drama is

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Endorph posted:

lol yeah dude thats what im doing here

i just want a clear and direct accusation of what exactly is going on, not a curt subpoena or something. the accusations range from 'hit on a few women in kind of creepy ways' to 'is a literal child rapist' and even the industry people confirming it are doing it in the vaguest terms possible. i dont doubt dude probably did something weird with people that have been working with him for years hinting at stuff and my devotion to this dude begins and ends at 'the beginning and end of car boys were kind of funny' but i just wanna know what exactly the drama is

vermin posted:

Thanks for the explicit explanation and the link!

Can I just emptyquote these?

Well I guess I can say this is making me want to go into a career of just researching what Twitter has done to public discourse.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I have here in my hand a list of 205 known sex crimes committed by Nick Robinson.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

I have here in my hand a list of 205 known sex crimes committed by Nick Robinson.
sixty nine: nice

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Guy Mann posted:

well don't just sit there, flip it over and tweet a picture of the blank side

but seriously, since the news just broke not that long ago, i'm guessing we'll all find out more than we ever wanted to know soon enough.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Guy Mann posted:

Nah, you say you know that someone has a list of sex things.

Then you quote neogaf quoting you quoting neogaf quoting you.

That's how this is shaking down.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

but seriously, since the news just broke not that long ago, i'm guessing we'll all find out more than we ever wanted to know soon enough.

That people aren't coming forward with proof that Nick Robinson is a Sex Weirdo is itself evidence that he's forcing them to be quiet about his Sex Weirdness with the power and influence he wields as a guy with 82k twitter followers who made a car do a funny thing in a video game.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
see, that's already more than i wanted to know about the sex weirds and the videogame powers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

maybe he hosed a car

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The court of public opinion is often best not engaged with, particularly if it's the neogaf circuit. But then I also have no personal interest in this.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

he likes DmC so frankly i hope he gets killed by deep web assassins for his crimes against humanity

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

this has the potential to be even more significant than Tracer's rear end

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

see, that's already more than i wanted to know about the sex weirds and the videogame powers.

Endorph posted:

maybe he hosed a car
ROBINSON SCANDAL UPDATE:
NICK PROBABLY SENDS CREEPY DM'S
TO CARS WHICH HE BELIEVES GIVES
HIM SEXUAL POWERS

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Here's one of Nick's best friends who he until now hosted a podcast with.

https://twitter.com/MattBodega/status/893505414897180673

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm ripped as gently caress and about to watch Dark Tower, wish me luck games chat.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Nick Robinson is moist

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm ripped as gently caress and about to watch Dark Tower, wish me luck games chat.

Good luck, I heard it's not that great, sadly.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm ripped as gently caress
How much can you bench bro?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Good luck, I heard it's not that great, sadly.

Yeah that's why I'm ripped

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Roland is in my rotation of RPG protag names, but based on the dark tower poem and not the steve king book :twisted:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

vermin posted:

ROBINSON SCANDAL UPDATE:
NICK PROBABLY SENDS CREEPY DM'S
TO CARS WHICH HE BELIEVES GIVES
HIM SEXUAL POWERS

Hey, that's the half-truth!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i hope this means griffin starts teaming up with his brother justin again, because i think the two of them are much funnier than nick robinson

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

LawfulWaffle posted:

poo poo, Griffin's already posted a response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuzHsS3yMVo

Nickelodeon!!!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Thanks! :)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lizard Wizard posted:

came here to post this response in your stead but you already did lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Lizard Wizard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Someone please contact Supergreatfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qK6oHOf14

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Video games are so good you guys

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Video games are so good you guys

True, and I think we can all tacitly agree that videogame people are the absolute worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I am not a videogame person

• Locked thread