Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Natural Mail Enhancement:

hemp stamps backed by glue spiked with echinacea

tagline: "lick the flu . . . naturally"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

brb gotta speak with patent lawyer

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

got any sevens posted:

its not the size of the package, its how you deliver it

Nice

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
skeletons can't get boners

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

got any sevens posted:

Another BYOB suc... wait, that can't be right

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

GASP shut your ugly teeth. Skeleman rocks nothing but bone. got a horse femur down there :struttin music plays Skeleman out:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
American Ninja Wario

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
MEAT PILE from the people who brought you Ice Cream Cone Made of Chicken. Both available with chocolate sauce. Order an extra large fried lemon pepper with 2 scoops of pistachio and get an extra lumpy pile for FREEEEE.

Twenty Four

I am terrified. Nice!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Quotes from the BYOB-iverse

Sic semper tostadas.

We shall smoke it on the beaches, we shall smoke it in the fields and in the streets, we shall smoke it in the hills. We shall never get sober.

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by cuteness, smol hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through dril tweets searching for an angry fix.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
We have nothing to chill but chill itself

Petr
how many transmutation mages does it take to change a light bulb

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Petr posted:

how many transmutation mages does it take to change a light bulb

How long do I have to wait for this image of a light bulb to screw itself in?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i once met a sentient light bulb but it was a dick so I told it to go screw itself

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
You know you've spent too much time lounging around your house naked when a quarter falls out of your rear end.

based on a true story

Twenty Four

A confusing home pregnancy test, that instead of giving a positive or negative, gives a school style letter grade.

"Honey, we got a 'C minus' on the pregnancy test, what does that even mean?"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Twenty Four posted:

A confusing home pregnancy test, that instead of giving a positive or negative, gives a school style letter grade.

your baby gonna be cute, but not that cute

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
yer baby aint gonna be the full cro-magnon

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Honorious addresses the Senate and People of Rome:

"Senators, Tribune, common men of this the City Eternal, I beg you do not make haste. If we plunge now into the folly Flavius Hispanicus lays before you, if we do this against custom and sense, if we flee the harbor of Roman traditions for the tempest of barbarian schemes, we will surely beclown ourselves and in this beclowning shame the republic, the whole of the Roman World. A thousand years would not suffice to wipe clean the custard pie from our memory."

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 9, 2017

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Dad Rock Death Room - Two Bands Limp In, One Band Shuffles Out

Round 1: CCR v. Cheap Trick

Round 2: Dire Straits v. The Eagles

VOTE

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Dad Rock Death Room - Two Bands Limp In, One Band Shuffles Out

Round 1: CCR v. Cheap Trick

Round 2: Dire Straits v. The Eagles

VOTE

yeah ccr are the dads of rock what about it :colbert:

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

dire straits covers incongruous bands e.g anal oval office, cannibal corpse lol laughing just thinking about it haha

the unabonger
trump as weed dealer

the unabonger
has that beensaid

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Anti-demolition derby. It's a bunch of cars equipped with collision avoidance and quasi-autonomous systems that avoid hitting each other in a demolition derby style arena, with tires and stuff for obstacles.

byob historian

i flunked out posted:

trump as bigly weed dealer

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

i flunked out posted:

trump as weed dealer

the weed is actually common weeds like dandelion, burdock, supple jack. he has them in bags inside his suit jacket as he stands on a street corner.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Twenty Four posted:

"see me after class??" :(

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

sebmojo posted:

the weed is actually common weeds like dandelion, burdock, supple jack. he has them in bags inside his suit jacket as he stands on a street corner.

Fox News reports marijuana is now legal

the unabonger
I'm telling you folks, I know deals. And I know people in high places, very high places. I can absolutely get you an ounce for 100$.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
A genius wakes up from cryosleep with the greatest meme ideas but they all happened already like five years ago

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a couple are watching a movie at home and it's like The Ring where it kills you but it only gets one of them because the dude was goofing around on his phone the whole time and wasn't paying attention and doesn't notice until the movie is over.

hire me as your writer, Black Mirror

the unabonger
You can trust me. I'm a very trustworthy person. When people talk about me, they talk about how much they can trust me and how honest I am. that being said, this is the best deal i can give you. just believe me, i negotiated alot, and this was the price i could finally settle on. and you know what? 20$ a gram isnt bad folks. theres people all over the world that pay maybe 30$ or 40$ a gram. sometimes maybe even 50$. but me, you can trust me. i can get you a better deal than anyone else.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer posted:

a couple are watching a movie at home and it's like The Ring where it kills you but it only gets one of them because the dude was goofing around on his phone the whole time and wasn't paying attention and doesn't notice until the movie is over.

hire me as your writer, Black Mirror

Lol

Twenty Four

ghost emoji posted:

"see me after class??" :(

"So what you are telling me is that if we stay late and do extra credit, we might raise our pregnancy test score to a solid 'B'?"

"Yes, but do we even want children? Like is an 'A' better then an 'F' or what?"

:iiam:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

i flunked out posted:

You can trust me. I'm a very trustworthy person. When people talk about me, they talk about how much they can trust me and how honest I am. that being said, this is the best deal i can give you. just believe me, i negotiated alot, and this was the price i could finally settle on. and you know what? 20$ a gram isnt bad folks. theres people all over the world that pay maybe 30$ or 40$ a gram. sometimes maybe even 50$. but me, you can trust me. i can get you a better deal than anyone else.

Really good deals.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not high; I just have strong opinions about Robert Fripp.

alnilam

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I'm not high; I just have strong opinions about Robert Fripp.

me irl

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I am high and the solo in Baby's On Fire is the greatest poo poo ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

drilldo squirt posted:

Really good deals.

you may call him president deals, but i know him as president really good deals on weed