Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

I'm not sure what Drew was supposed to do in that situation, because "WWE Superstar publically beats the poo poo out of his wife" wouldn't be good press for the company either. Was he supposed to, like, force her over his knee and spank her?

Vince's attitude is essentially "if you're in that situation, you already failed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".

Josuke Higashikata posted:

NotTNA killing it with the ticket sales

Number 2 fed in the country, ladies and gentlemen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GB888 posted:

Number 2 fed in the country, ladies and gentlemen.

ain't it great

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
He would know:

https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/894709013572714496

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so its the charges then

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I’m glad Paige has been cleared and will now have the secrets of Operating Thetan VIII revealed to her.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MotU posted:

medically or of charges

I legitimately wondered this

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

I assume he would know WWE evaluations right? I'm assumed Paige was talking about her own Doctor giving her the all clear.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Luigi Thirty posted:

I’m glad Paige has been cleared and will now have the secrets of Operating Thetan VIII revealed to her.

Tom Cruise smiles, leans forward in his chair and then whispers quietly,"For the love of God, help"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The way WWE treated China I really don't think Paige will ever be back.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

RealFoxy posted:

ho ho lun asked for his release, actually

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Lord Chumley posted:

ho ho lun asked for his release, actually

:eyepop:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

you clearly know his name why would you think it's china

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

:discourse:

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

I'm pretty sure Paige didn't gently caress Stephanie's husband.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Meadowhill posted:

I'm not

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Meadowhill posted:

Why on earth would you assume this

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Why on earth would you assume this
Because Chyna did

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
"This is my house," Paige screamed loudly as Triple H stuck his dinger deep in her banger and mash.

Triple H moaned and clutched his aching quad and pushed his hands into an "X" shape above his groin. "Suck...it," he whispered, thrusting his hips.

"No, this is literally my house," Stephanie McMahon said as she walked in the front door with her three kids and they all made an "X" shape over their crotch and yelled "suck it."

"What the hell perro?" Alberto El Patron said.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What the hell is this?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Looks like some sweet fan fic to me!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Platypus Farm posted:

This is where the story loses me, as it presumes ADR would actually show up for something

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This is where the story loses me, as it presumes ADR would actually show up for something

ADR could plausibly be there to rifle through their medicine cabinets searching for pills and Trips' good roid/HGH stash

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Spikeguy posted:

What the hell is this?

What confused you, friend?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Finally a good post

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Please don't make a post like that ever again :cripes:

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

Platypus Farm posted:

"This is my house," Paige screamed loudly as Triple H stuck his dinger deep in her banger and mash.

Triple H moaned and clutched his aching quad and pushed his hands into an "X" shape above his groin. "Suck...it," he whispered, thrusting his hips.

"No, this is literally my house," Stephanie McMahon said as she walked in the front door with her three kids and they all made an "X" shape over their crotch and yelled "suck it."

Best post ever.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Platypus Farm posted:

Just then, Hulk Hogan himself walked it -- he was completely nude. Paige and Triple H looked down to inspect his Hulkamania, and immediately noticed his package looked like two marbles and a golf pencil.

Paige snicked, "Not exactly as advertised, huh?" she said.

Alberto took off his shirt and began flexing his glistening pecs, "Must be all the steroids, perro." he sneered.

With that, HHH and the Hulkster began to cry. Stephanie pretended to be texting on her cell phone, and Paige appeared captivated by Alberto's dancing pecs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No more erotic fanfiction, ironic or otherwise.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Right when I was about to climax. You never let us have anything fun/erotic :(

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

drat now I cant write the non erotic final chapter where they go to wendy's with jim cornette and Ryback is the fry cook. Jerry Lawler shows up in the batmobile and is also crying because Ryback ate all the bacon and now there is none for him.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Jerusalem posted:

No more erotic fanfiction, ironic or otherwise.

You heard it here folks.

Look at the adjective; fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iBNiZmFf7k

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

drat now I cant write the non erotic final chapter where they go to wendy's with jim cornette and Ryback is the fry cook. Jerry Lawler shows up in the batmobile and is also crying because Ryback ate all the bacon and now there is none for him.

Are...are you the Disco Inferno? :ohdear:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Jason Sextro posted:

Are...are you the Disco Inferno? :ohdear:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

J-Russo only banned erotic fanfiction!

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

For ryback, bacon -is- erotic as the only thing he eats are chicken breasts and lettuce

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Lord Chumley posted:

You heard it here folks.

Look at the adjective; fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iBNiZmFf7k

Fiction is a noun, perro.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Strawberry Panda posted:

Fiction is a noun, perro.
:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Have you never seen Cornette in a Wendy's?

• Locked thread