Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
If Altria is his waifu why is she still the worst SSR Saber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

If Altria is his waifu why is she still the worst SSR Saber

In this way he will be the only one to use her! Genius plan!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lt. Lizard posted:

Now that you mention it, isn't Mashu basically fusion of Hisui and Saber?

isnt gilgamesh just a fusion of arihiko and araya

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Endorph posted:

isnt gilgamesh just a fusion of arihiko and araya

No, becouse gilgamesh is trash, and pretending he has anything in common with two good and cool characters is shameful. :colbert:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
they have about as much in common with gilgamesh as hisui does with mash

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

poo poo this artist has an artstyle with continuity that evolves in sharpness overtime from previous designs?????

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gilgamesh is a good boy

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Gilgamesh is basically a combination of Gilgamesh and Ozymandias anyway

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

Gilgamesh is basically a combination of Gilgamesh and Ozymandias anyway

So Ozymandias is basically a combination of Ozymandias and Gilgamesh?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Stairmaster posted:

Gilgamesh is a good boy

But only by the standards of his own era.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Child-Gil is a good kid and Caster-Gil has mellowed the gently caress out, I guess it's bad luck Tokiomi summoned him when he was a massive piece of poo poo.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

It kinda hurts your odds if you're summoning a guy whose own origin story starts with "this guy was a rapist for so long and so brazenly that the people convinced the gods to intervene".

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Terrible Opinions posted:

It kinda hurts your odds if you're summoning a guy whose own origin story starts with "this guy was a rapist for so long and so brazenly that the people convinced the gods to intervene".

hahah

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Space Flower posted:

yeah, now it's mashu
I'm still not sold on Mash. Her design sucks, her writing in FGO so far hasn't been great and her introduction in the comic was even worse. People tell me this will change in later singularities but the writers have some work to be doing.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Pierson posted:

I'm still not sold on Mash. Her design sucks, her writing in FGO so far hasn't been great and her introduction in the comic was even worse. People tell me this will change in later singularities but the writers have some work to be doing.

But.... she's cute. :shobon:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Gotta be more than cute to survive in the cut-throat world of FGO. :colbert:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Pierson posted:

Gotta be more than cute to survive in the cut-throat world of FGO. :colbert:

Haha, okay. I like using her as a backup in my teams - the first one to show up if anyone dies in the front row, and then she can pop her skills and give someone a crucial NP boost and they'll survive better. She's still not amazing but she helps my berserkers last longer, which means I can usually win.

Story-wise, uh, she tries her best and is cute and that's enough for me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pierson posted:

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

normal person: mash is cute
galaxy brain: verily, oh son of nasu, i shall only deem thee fictional character of 'mash' acceptable if thy bend down and sucketh my cock! chohohohohmuahahaha!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
My character development can't start with suck!

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
counterpoint: her design is, good

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I will beat the living daylights out of anyone who insults my dear kouhai Mashu

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I just think she's boring and also she and Roman were very rude to Da Vinci, who is way cooler than they are!!!

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Aug 12, 2017

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Freak Futanari posted:

I will beat the living daylights out of anyone who insults my dear kouhai Mashu

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Rodyle posted:

I just think she's boring and also she and Roman were very rude to Da Vinci, who is way cooler than they are!!!

Da Vinci-chan is a miracle of the universe

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Da Vinci is a cool character, but isnt amazing as a Servant. Cool rocket punch though.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Rodyle posted:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Rodyle posted:

my brother

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't speak Japanese so it's just cute NPC barks to me :colbert:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFU9Qe8Of4

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
The more you don't appreciate your kouhai the more you curse your future rolls.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Did Tokiomi know about Zouken's 'methods' when he handed Sakura over? Trying to rank a bunch of Worlds Worst Dads in this hell-franchise. So far I can think of;

Zouken (no poo poo)
Kotomine (v. bad)
Tokiomi (possible)
Makihisa Tohno (adoptively)
The Strange/Fake couple who turn their daughter into a comatose womb.

Must be others. Kiritsugu may be disqualified by virtue of doing all his rotten poo poo before he saved Shirou, or was he still a Bad Dad because of not stealing Ilya and getting the gently caress outta dodge while he still had a chance?

No clue about moms, they seem to just die a lot.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Pierson posted:

Did Tokiomi know about Zouken's 'methods' when he handed Sakura over? Trying to rank a bunch of Worlds Worst Dads in this hell-franchise. So far I can think of;

He knew but thought zouken was gonna raise her as a successor so he was cool with it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Saber was a pretty lovely dad.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Type-Moon Megathread: The Worst Dads and Most Heinous Paternity

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cu was a pretty bad dad, considering he killed his own son.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Pierson posted:

Must be others. Kiritsugu may be disqualified by virtue of doing all his rotten poo poo before he saved Shirou, or was he still a Bad Dad because of not stealing Ilya and getting the gently caress outta dodge while he still had a chance?

No clue about moms, they seem to just die a lot.

Kiritsugu is totally on that list because he completely abandoned Illya after the Grail War, ruining her worldview and her personality, especially after she found out about Shirou.

Irisviel was a good mom, but that didn't work out given what she was. Aoi looked like a good mom, but letting Tokiomi basically sell off Sakura is a major black mark.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Schubalts posted:

Kiritsugu is totally on that list because he completely abandoned Illya after the Grail War, ruining her worldview and her personality, especially after she found out about Shirou.

Irisviel was a good mom, but that didn't work out given what she was. Aoi looked like a good mom, but letting Tokiomi basically sell off Sakura is a major black mark.

Kiritsugu was not able to see his daughter due to the head of the family baring him entrance to the castle. He still deserves to be on the list for the lovely job he did raising Shirou.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Kerry also couldn't get into the castle bc of Grail mud effing him up something fierce so he didn't have the strength to get past anything the Einzberns put up.

Make no mistake, he's still a big gently caress up though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't think T-M has really any sterling parents, unless you count Taiga and I dunno Miyako's parents who took in Shiki?