Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not in the classical sense as in north vs south with infantry and calvary and artillery, but civil war 2.0 2017 style. The demarcation lines are not so easily drawn. The new civil war would be between warring factions all over the map with an incompetent and inept administration not so much doing anything other than siphoning off fund ans spewing rhetoric.

You know, kind of like a post colonial sub saharan African republic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i hope so

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
it would just be a bunch of antifa wannabe punk nerds getting recruited by some clintonesque democrat party line hustler and shaker to stalingrad themselves against a line of paramilitary contractors

drill press corps
Sep 28, 2007

Only my friends can call me Pigfucker.

Me too. Make America Bleed Again.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

it would just be a bunch of antifa wannabe punk nerds getting recruited by some clintonesque democrat party line hustler and shaker to stalingrad themselves against a line of paramilitary contractors

y'all qaeda beg to differ

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I watched "big bang theory" too mookface

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
we think that it would be a good thing but you know the media would descend on it like vultures and painstakingly misrepresent every facet of the incident unfolding

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

This hurt my brain it was so dumb

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I would wanna see fake lesbians vs uncle toms or like levayan satanists vs greenpeace or something. :shrug:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a hole-y ghost posted:

I watched "big bang theory" too mookface

Never seen it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i actually thought this was real for a minute but it realized it was too well written

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

lol clinton and her ilk couldnt even get people to go to the polls and you think she could convince people to die for her?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Stexils posted:

lol clinton and her ilk couldnt even get people to go to the polls and you think she could convince people to die for her?

a good man and moderator of these very forums died for her, just not willingly

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

you ffucking numbskull

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

extra stout posted:

who would win: 10000 vilerats or a fleet of f-35s

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would join the bernie brigades. A group of energetic college aged literal communists. We would outlast our foes who are dependent on lipitor and diabetes drugs.

Hasta la Victoria siempre!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

moose face posted:

Never seen it
It's about a sassy italian man named bazinga that sits sidesaddle style on a barstool he brings everywhere with himself. he has a cup of coffee ("it's es-PRESS-oh!!" following by a high pitched yelp is his signature catchphrase) and people are always accidentally bumping into him making him stumble and have to fumble with the bar stool and coffee cup. Whenever someone asks him if they can have some of his coffee the music stops dead and there's a still shot of him scowling at them.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

extra stout posted:

wow lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

R.L. Stine posted:

you ffucking numbskull

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

prolly, yeah

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's about a sassy italian man named bazinga that sits sidesaddle style on a barstool he brings everywhere with himself. he has a cup of coffee ("it's es-PRESS-oh!!" following by a high pitched yelp is his signature catchphrase) and people are always accidentally bumping into him making him stumble and have to fumble with the bar stool and coffee cup. Whenever someone asks him if they can have some of his coffee the music stops dead and there's a still shot of him scowling at them.

No wonder my mom likes it so much

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

:drat:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Stexils posted:

People would burn themselves for Bern though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stexils posted:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Once again, big thank you to the DNC for insisting they know which candidate was best before the primaries got underway. Really worked out well for everybody.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

moose face posted:

Not in the classical sense as in north vs south with infantry and calvary and artillery, but civil war 2.0 2017 style. The demarcation lines are not so easily drawn. The new civil war would be between warring factions all over the map with an incompetent and inept administration not so much doing anything other than siphoning off fund ans spewing rhetoric.

You know, kind of like a post colonial sub saharan African republic.

You are absolutely within your reasonable mind to consider this. The wealth and technology of the country makes the character of the conflict particular to the times. But you're seeing the acts of random violence, the militia behaviors, and especially the cyber-information battle. It's all real.

I'm told, though, that this country is full of healers. When I leave my room, I believe it, too.

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

We are way too fat for a real civil war lol, we will just post passive aggressive pseudo-political tripe on Facebook in our echo chambers and vote the way our parents taught us to while the status quo lurches forward

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Stexils posted:

i thought she won the popular vote, i guess they finally overturned that due to the crazy amounts of voter fraud

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Probably the best GNR song tbh. :megadeath:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's not going to descend into a civil war. Liberals and Democrats are a dying breed and the louder antifa gets the quicker it dies. The right own this country now and will for the next 50 years at least and liberals have no one to blame but themselves.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Probably the best GNR song tbh. :megadeath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
well let's see, no matter how much the alt right tries to act the victim nobody is going to start a civil war against them and if white supremacists start attacking people it would basically be committing suicide by cop so i'm going to go with "no"

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Novo posted:

well let's see, no matter how much the alt right tries to act the victim nobody is going to start a civil war against them and if white supremacists start attacking people it would basically be committing suicide by cop so i'm going to go with "no"

Except that they're white so the police will do everything they can to bring them in alive.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Ride The Gravitron posted:

It's not going to descend into a civil war. Liberals and Democrats are a dying breed and the louder antifa gets the quicker it dies. The right own this country now and will for the next 50 years at least and liberals have no one to blame but themselves.

:hellyeah:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
no

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

No that's just the go to scenario for white people that are being scolded online

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whoa, you're right! :v:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lol no. The vast majority of people have no interest in getting involved in all these violent protests we've been seeing this year. I highly doubt that same majority is just itching for actual war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nah, wait till 2020 OP. That's when poo poo might go tits up if dems insist that corporate dems are actually progressives

• Locked thread