Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

1 week from today, thousands of people are going to travel to normally lovely areas of the country like Nebraska for the sole purpose of staring at the sun.

Well, I will save you all the trouble, this is what you are going to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
if americans are that desperate to see something bright almost entirely consumed by an uncontrollable and uncaring force why dont they just look at their own future

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It gets dark at the end of literally every day, who gives a poo poo

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

if americans are that desperate to see something bright almost entirely consumed by an uncontrollable and uncaring force why dont they just look at their own future

:vince:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Five, Lock, goldmine

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

oh my loving god

lock this thread and stick it on the first page of GBS forever

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
no ring, rated 2

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Rate thread five close the forums replace every SA URL with this quote and have my children

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
The shadow of the eclipse moves from 1462 - 2410 mph.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

The shadow of the eclipse moves from 1462 - 2410 mph.

Pretty sure the speed of light is at least twice that, dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I never seen an eclipse do more than like 75 maybe.

Those must have all been really lovely quality too, I remember in like 99 Eclipses were fuckin everywhere and I ain't seen any in a hot minute.

• Locked thread