Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes please kill the doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the worst part is i dont think ur scum because no scum would be that stupid :(

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
nvm, that does it ##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh my god i actually cant believe this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
town deserves to lose you guys are so loving stupid

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good luck scum!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

Mmm I don't buy it ##vote flerp

This is a scum post ##unvote

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##unvote

Nobody's counterclaiming, so yeah, no.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

derp posted:

nvm, that does it ##vote flerp
Putting an uncounterclaimed doctor at -1 is sketchy as poo poo.

##vote derp

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah clearly a doctor is going to bite on this obvious bait and out themselves.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pro Town PR play: When someone claims with less than 6 hours to go on D1, you should immediately claim as well.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

the worst part is i dont think ur scum because no scum would be that stupid :(

have you ever been a town power roll and had this feeling. no, only scum have the imperitive to say their enemies are not scum, because they know it is true. if we'd waited a moment he might have said he thought opop was third party. also look at opops stupid vote, does that have a super town vibe to it or what? do any of opops posts feel extra town? why go out of his way to say that he things the guy carelessly ending his life is town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

Pro Town PR play: When someone claims with less than 6 hours to go on D1, you should immediately claim as well.
I don't mean that the real doc, if there is one, should counterclaim. What I mean is that I'd rather not risk him actually telling the truth when there's no rush whatsoever to dunk someone.

Plus, acting just scummy enough to not get NKed is pretty much Doctor 101.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Will not be 100% here, going out tonight.

Would vote derp or RF, they're pushing way too hard on driving this through.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm pushing on a game of mafia happening instead of staring a blank posts

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The main argument again flerp has been his votes bouncing around, but you've been just as bouncy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

Will not be 100% here, going out tonight.

Would vote derp or RF, they're pushing way too hard on driving this through.

Definitely wouldn't vote derp he is on my townie list so far because he is actually interested in having a game of mafia. I'm currently torn on RF because I think his reaction to flerp is really scummy OR rf is a doctor

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

The main argument again flerp has been his votes bouncing around, but you've been just as bouncy.

:wrong: it has been only me pushing that specific angle

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

god bless ur soul

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have voted for 3 different people so far in this game and would still happily kill any of them. my favorite right now though is flerp. that's how mafia works you know, you vote for people who you think are scum as new posts happen that changes. unless you're scum then you just stick to only one person because you can't keep track of your own opinions.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Then what's derp's reason for going along with it? Bandwagon?

He says he wants people to be active, but then he's voting flerp... who is active.

Kashuno posted:

Definitely wouldn't vote derp he is on my townie list so far because he is actually interested in having a game of mafia. I'm currently torn on RF because I think his reaction to flerp is really scummy OR rf is a doctor
Joining a Mafia game to actually play Mafia is not a town-exclusive feeling.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

PMush Perfect posted:

Then what's derp's reason for going along with it? Bandwagon?

He says he wants people to be active, but then he's voting flerp... who is active.

Joining a Mafia game to actually play Mafia is not a town-exclusive feeling.

read my posts please

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote RF has more traction than derp. Leaving my vote there just in case I'm not here in time for deadline. Should be here, but just in case.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

PMush Perfect posted:

sorry but holy god this is disingenuous

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

derp posted:

sorry but holy god this is disingenuous
Okay, yeah, fine. That wasn't my best argument ever. But I'm just not sure how many times I can emphasize "is willing to potentially kill the doctor on D1".

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

have you ever been a town power roll and had this feeling. no, only scum have the imperitive to say their enemies are not scum, because they know it is true. if we'd waited a moment he might have said he thought opop was third party. also look at opops stupid vote, does that have a super town vibe to it or what? do any of opops posts feel extra town? why go out of his way to say that he things the guy carelessly ending his life is town.

ok but no. town definitely has some value in calling people town because lynching townies is bad. there's def in a reason for me to say "i dont think this person is scum" because it means i believe that i dont want to lynch this guy. i mean, of course i can be wrong, im town. i have no possible way to know if im right or wrong. but i believe that what opop did is something a town person is more likely to do than scum. idk what the gently caress youre talking about with this bolded post. and yes i think that opop's dumb vote is town. i said it. i stand by it. i could be wrong, but i dont think scum would take such a huge risk to lynch me. and i also believe that town acts with more uncertainity than scum. town is less inclined to believe people because they are a position of weakness. town has very little information and are naturally skeptical of whatever information is provided to them. i think scum is more likely to readily accept a power role claim than town because scum has the most information out of anybody. they're also surprisingly vunerable and have to be careful with what they accept. scum doesnt want to rock the boat, so voting for a non counter claimed power role puts a huge target on your back. that doesnt make sense, especially in day 1, where risks like these can easily backfire.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Because holy poo poo, you guys are willing to potentially kill the doctor on D1.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote RF has more traction than derp. Leaving my vote there just in case I'm not here in time for deadline. Should be here, but just in case.

how.. does this have 'traction' lol, you are the one person voting him. the one person who has ever voted him in fact

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
to be completely fair to myself, i am active in the sense that im posting but 99% of my posts are worthless

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Posting things is. It the same as creating content pmush. This is really out there as a strat. Feels like scum overcompensating to stay on claimed docs good side ##vote pmush

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

flerp posted:

ok but no. town definitely has some value in calling people town because lynching townies is bad. there's def in a reason for me to say "i dont think this person is scum" because it means i believe that i dont want to lynch this guy. i mean, of course i can be wrong, im town. i have no possible way to know if im right or wrong. but i believe that what opop did is something a town person is more likely to do than scum. idk what the gently caress youre talking about with this bolded post. and yes i think that opop's dumb vote is town. i said it. i stand by it. i could be wrong, but i dont think scum would take such a huge risk to lynch me. and i also believe that town acts with more uncertainity than scum. town is less inclined to believe people because they are a position of weakness. town has very little information and are naturally skeptical of whatever information is provided to them. i think scum is more likely to readily accept a power role claim than town because scum has the most information out of anybody. they're also surprisingly vunerable and have to be careful with what they accept. scum doesnt want to rock the boat, so voting for a non counter claimed power role puts a huge target on your back. that doesnt make sense, especially in day 1, where risks like these can easily backfire.

so town are skeptical of everyone and yet you believe opop, who is trying to kill you, is town because... ?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
sorry RF is opop, right? i hope im not really confusing everyone

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

derp posted:

so town are skeptical of everyone and yet you believe opop, who is trying to kill you, is town because... ?

because he is skeptical of my doc claim which town is more likely to disbelieve than scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
opop is rf, right? idk i just recall people calling rf opop and its been a while

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and also im gonna be heading out for about an hour and then afterwards wont be able to pay attention to the thread as much, just as a heads up

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yep. Retro Futurist is Canadian cool guy Opopanax.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
inb4 someone says im in the scumdoc coaching flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont need a drat coach i can myself killed on my own

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
get*

Adbot