Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Why are so many STDHs just a long-rear end pile of :words:

E: also why do you come to a final exam with only one pen? Even the strictest I've been to allow you one blue pen, one black pen, one pencil. Most have a pile of boxes of pencils out the front for idiots like this.

CROWS EVERYWHERE has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Aug 20, 2017

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
*Phone rings* "Hello Mr Stewart... You humiliated me... Taunted me... almost cost me my academic career - but you underestimated me. If you do not allow a resit soon I will find you. I will kill you. That exam will be

TAKEN 4 Coming soon to a theatre near you! Starring Michael Cera in the role of Liam Neeson!"

BioEnchanted has a new favorite as of 08:53 on Aug 20, 2017

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I think even Michael Cera would be more charismatic and intimidating than OP.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
chivalry's not dead

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

chivalry's not dead

Einstein, married etc

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Why do they all write like cunts?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I didn't rape a girl. This is uncommonly kind of me. Please heap internet praise on me for my act of restraint.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"I dragged an unconscious girl from a party, bundled her into my car and drove off."
:ninja:

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

What large load of steaming horseshit this one is, unnecessarily long and verbose as if his embellished style of writing will make it more believable or something.

All it does is make me think "pathological liar." Doesn't make anyone look cool when they lie about trying to ruin someone's life over an exam they apparently got to take anyway.

"I forgot a pen with ink, tried to ruin teacher's life"

And lol at the next one with someone handled "lolitalostinthehood"

life is killing me has a new favorite as of 12:54 on Aug 20, 2017

The General
Mar 4, 2007

My parents are high level government officials and I could have just had him black bagged :smug:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Atlas Shrugged and Wouldn't Lend Me a Pen

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

He would've failed anyway because he can't loving write.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lol, same, what are the odds

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

BioEnchanted posted:

*Phone rings* "Hello Mr Stewart... You humiliated me... Taunted me... almost cost me my academic career - but you underestimated me. If you do not allow a resit soon I will find you. I will kill you. That exam will be

TAKEN 4 Coming soon to a theatre near you! Starring Michael Cera in the role of Liam Neeson!"

I was thinking "worst remake of The Count of Monte Cristo ever" but I like yours more.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: I'm betting by now some of you are wishing the story ended here

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Why do they all write like cunts?

Uncanny, exactly what I was thinking.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

"Hey major news outlet, come go along with my probably illegal entrapment plan for the purposes of journalism!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

sweeperbravo posted:

title ?

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Me talk like Tarzan....

Pretty sure all city bus drivers are dead-eyed soulless automatons.

Trebek has a new favorite as of 20:02 on Aug 21, 2017

The General
Mar 4, 2007

This is why I prefer automated checkouts myself. Any time anybody greets me with a smile I break down in tears.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"I said hello to a black man and he cried."

Something is missing here. :thunk:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

All this time all the Negro wanted was a smile from his master :allears:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"I said hello to a black man and he cried."

Something is missing here. :thunk:

Maybe his wife just left him or he was on the way to off himself.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Trebek posted:

Pretty sure all city bus drivers are dead-eyed soulless automatons.

Not on the routes I take. Of course, I daily greet them cheerfully and pleasantly, and treat them with dignity, even deigning to learn the names of the ones I see regularly so I can address them as people. They tend to do the same.

Wait. WHY DID I POST THIS HERE? THERE'S NO FAVORITE OR LIKE FUNCTION! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY EMPTY EGO STROKES NOW?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

It's racist to assume that black people get smiled at so few times that someone smiling at them makes them break down in tears and believe in love again

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
White people looking for that type of validation don't care about racism they care about looking like one of the good ones.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

life is killing me posted:

It's racist to assume that black people get smiled at so few times that someone smiling at them makes them break down in tears and believe in love again

Not just Black. A Black Bus Driver. The crying was coincidental to the wave, btw. He was just so drat happy to be at the front of the bus.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Could do with a #lovetrumpshate imo

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Assuming this were true, all it does is confirm for me that Dr. Who has the most insufferable fandom in the history of fandoms.

Edit: Getting your bell rung in a hockey game sometimes leads to misspellings that you don't notice until hours later. Original misspelling quoted and preserved for posterity in another post below.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 03:03 on Aug 22, 2017

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

high_school_theatre.fdx

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Assuming this were true, all it does is confirm for me that Dr. Who has the most unsufferable fandom in the history of fandoms.

I thought that trophy went to the Supernatural fandom

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Before I can make a ruling I need to know whether Dr. Who has anything as unsettling and unhinged as the gay astral dog dick thing that Supernatural fans got going on.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

walrusman posted:

Before I can make a ruling I need to know whether Dr. Who has anything as unsettling and unhinged as the gay astral dog dick thing that Supernatural fans got going on.

The doctor wants to gently caress his interdimensional car, and officially that feeling is reciprocated, if that helps?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
i thought the crying bus driver was meant as a jab at the other "I was polite to a minority" stids

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Besesoth posted:

The doctor wants to gently caress his interdimensional car, and officially that feeling is reciprocated, if that helps?

What's this now?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

What's this now?

The Doctor often refers to the TARDIS with female pronouns, which, okay, people do with cars and boats all the time. But given that it's kind of sentient it gets a bit weirder, and it just... continues from there. This isn't even a recent thing, there is plenty of "real" Dr Who poo poo where the innuendo gets a bit alarming.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Also don't bicker about whether Dr Who fandom or Supernatural fandom is worse when Superwholock exists.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
please don't shill your fanfic in pyf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Nu Who killed all my desire to write Dr Who fanfic, as did turning 15.

I'm sure my Master/Adric and Romana/Other Romana fanfic exists on an old hard drive somewhere.