Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i stumbled on this site like an hour ago and man people do some stupid poo poo.

here is a good place to start.

quote:

DRANK 1/5 LIQUOR TODAY, @ MALL TOOK DOWN PANTS & URINATED IN FLOOR DX ACUTE MSC, ETOH INTOXICATION, POLICE CALLED

quote:

BOYFRIEND INSERTED A BASEBALL IN HER VAGINA 4 HOURS AGO UNABLE TO REMOVAL BASEBALL FOREIGN BODY VAGINA REMOVAL

quote:

PATIENT "LOST VIBRATOR" WHICH HE HAD BEEN INSERTING RECTALLY. VIBRATOR IS STILL ON. D: RECTAL FOREIGN BODY.

quote:

JUST RELEASED FROM TEH JAIL TODAY AFTER 90DAYS INCARCERATION, FOUND MOV ING BOWEL ON A RAILING TODAY THEN FELL HITTING FACE>>LAC/ETOH=0.137/PSY

quote:

LAC TO FOREARM, WILL ONLY REPORT THAT INJURY IS "PERSONAL" AND THAT IT INVOLVED A WHISKEY BOTTLE.

quote:

PT AT PARTY DRINKING ALCOHOL,HAD 3 POOL BALLS PLACED IN VAGINA,A MALE REMOVED BALLS,C/O ABD PAIN, DX ETOH INTOXICATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
everyones crazy but some of us are more functional

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
only three pool balls. pathetic.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

quote:

PT PUT A LUG NUT ON PENIS BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK COOL UNABLE TO GET IT OFF FB PENIS

this man was thirty-eight years old.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
69YOM-NOSE LAC-SLIPPED WHILE BOWLING-FELL-FACE HIT THE GUTTER OF BOWLIN G LANE
:newlol:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

berth ell pup posted:

this man was thirty-eight years old.

men don't age mentally once they hit 16 hth

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
like seriously I'm pushing 40 and if one of my friends rip a huge fart it's always followed by laughter

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

berth ell pup posted:

people do some stupid poo poo.

Hello, people

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

like seriously I'm pushing 40 and if one of my friends rip a huge fart it's always followed by laughter

It's Alzheimer's

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
3YOM HIT ON HEAD BY PLASTIC TOY GUN THROWN BY ANOTHER CHILD; FOREHEAD L AC.
:newlol:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
71YOM-CONFUSED POSS. DEMENTIA STATES LOOKED-ECLIPSE BALCONY EYE PAIN COMPLAINT HAIR DAMAGE EVIDENT PSYCH. CONSULT-RECOMMENDED

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
41 YOM FOUND UNCONSCIOUS BY EMS ON LIBRARY LAWN WITH SUITCASE AND BOTTL E OF VODKA, PT IS DIABETIC AND ALSO SUFFERING FROM HEAT EXHAUSTION

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
46 YOF WAS HURRYING TO HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT & "GRABBED BOTH SIDES OF T HE TOILET & BARED *** HARD

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
this site rules

PT FELL LAST NIGHT, HAD A DRINK THIS AM AND WENT TO MOVE A CHAIR, DOG M OVED AND PT FELL ONTO FLOOR STRIKING FACE. DX; NOSE LAC

e-

WENT OUT DRINKING WITH SISTER, LATER FOUND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SPEAKIN G RUSSIAN, BROUGHT IN BY EMS FOR EVALUATION >> ETOH INTOX, BAC=0.088

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ruptured testicle, possibly left without medical treatment.

good poo poo America.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

quote:

ACCIDENTLY SHOT SELF IN FACE WITH FLARE GUN DX: FX LT MAXILARY SINUS

try to spot the goon injuries

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
stop doxxing me i'm very busy doing all these stupid things

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

quote:

PATIENT "LOST VIBRATOR" WHICH HE HAD BEEN INSERTING RECTALLY. VIBRATOR IS STILL ON. D: RECTAL FOREIGN BODY.

quote:

VIBRATOR IS STILL ON. D: RECTAL FOREIGN BODY.

quote:

D:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
http://www.hospital-data.com/accidents/1610-massage-devices-or-vibrators/index.html

whole lot of guys in their 40s-50s getting things stuck in their butts.
hell, a whole lot of guys in general getting things stuck in their butts

flared bases, I can't stress this enough.

e:

quote:

PT CAME IN FOR SOB,FEVER,CHILLS , BOYFRIEND ASKED IF DR COULD FIND BALL IN PT VAGINA DX REMOVAL OF FB METALLIC HEAVY BALL 3-4CM

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Aug 22, 2017

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

berth ell pup posted:

i stumbled on this site like an hour ago and man people do some stupid poo poo.

here is a good place to start.

Lmao this poo poo is great

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
PT TRIPPED OVER SOME CLOTHING AND FELL THRU A GLASS WINDOW. ADMITS TO ETOH

That's quite a stumble

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
ok 3 more

quote:

ALCOHOL INTOXICATION ACUTE - 33 YOM DRANK TWO BOTTLES OF MAD DOG TODAY, HAS BEEN VOMITING, WANTED TO PLAY FOOTBALL SO DRANK EXTRA TONIGHT

quote:

ALCOHOL INTOXICATION - 39 YOF CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY, DRANK 7 SHOTS OF TE QUILA AND 1/2 BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, SPEECH SLURRED, NOT FEELING WELL
dr pup's diasgnosis: you're hung over

quote:

PT WITH FLANK/ABDOMINAL PAIN AND HEMATEMESIS X 2-3 MONTHS. FEELS WORSE AFTER DRINKING WHOLE BOTTLE OF WHISKEY.
doctor, it hurts when i do this!
e:

quote:

41 YOM WAS ADJUSTING 45 CAL GUN IN PANTS WAISTBAND & IT WENT OFF IN *** PARKING LOT. DX: R TESTICLE INJURY, GSW.
i cant stop

quote:

PENIS IN ZIPPER/30YOM ZIPPING UP TROUSERS AND GOT PENIS STUCK IN ZIPPER . THIS IS THE 2ND TIME IT HAS HAPPENED TODAY.

i wasted like 3 hours looking at this poo poo dammit.

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 22, 2017

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

quote:

44 YOM WAS JOGGING THROUGH WOODS WHEN A FOX CAME UP TO HIM SCRATCHING L OWER LEGS AND BITING SCROTUM

:furcry::hf::stonklol:

The penis in zipper made me cringe a bit. But the "second time today" part made me bust into full-blown Ricky Gervais-style laughter.

quote:

PLACE LIGHT BULB IN GIRLFRIENDS VAGINE. LIGHT BULB BROKE THEN HAD SEX. C/O BLEEDING & PAIN TO PENILE SHAFT. DX: PENILE LAC X2

T HAVING KINKY SEX. PLACED LIGHT BULB IN VAGINA. BULB BROKE. GLASS SHA RDS STILL IN VAGINA. DX: LACERATIONS IN VAGINA.

They forgot to put in PSYCH EVAL. :stonk:

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 22, 2017

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Three-Phase posted:

:furcry::hf::stonklol:

The penis in zipper made me cringe a bit. But the "second time today" part made me bust into full-blown Ricky Gervais-style laughter.

They forgot to put in PSYCH EVAL. :stonk:

that one escalated quickly

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

berth ell pup posted:

flared bases, I can't stress this enough.

15YOF WAS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT IN CHEST WITH FLARE GUN CONTUSION CHEST

WAS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT IN FACE WITH A FLARE GUN FACIAL BURNS

PT LIT ROAD FLARE IN BOWL W/FRIENDS & IT BLEW UP IN FACE, NOW W/BURNS T O FACE, NECK & ARMS, EYE SENSATION OF FB, BLURRY VISION; CORNEAL BURN

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sponge Baathist posted:

15YOF WAS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT IN CHEST WITH FLARE GUN CONTUSION CHEST

WAS ACCIDENTALLY SHOT IN FACE WITH A FLARE GUN FACIAL BURNS

PT LIT ROAD FLARE IN BOWL W/FRIENDS & IT BLEW UP IN FACE, NOW W/BURNS T O FACE, NECK & ARMS, EYE SENSATION OF FB, BLURRY VISION; CORNEAL BURN

ahahahaa i love the exploding roadflare, he tried to quench a goddamn magnesium flare in a bowl of water lmaooo

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
PT PUT A LUG NUT ON PENIS BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WOULD LOOK COOL UNABLE TO GET IT OFF FB PENIS

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Dear god these are amazing.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
PT PUT MARBLES IN FORESKIN OF PENIS 3 YEARS AGO WHILE AT JAIL AND WANTS THEM REMOVED. DX: FB PENILE SHAFT.

:stare:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
19 YO M, C/O UNABLE TO GET AN ERECTION, ADMITS TO USING "***" *** SPRAY 1 1/2 MTHS AOG, DX ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

I need that "***" *** spray

DOWN AT THE RIVER BURNING TRASH WHEN A AEROSAL CAN EXPLODED AND BURNT HIS CHEST AND ABDOMEN. BURNS TO CHEST AND ABD* FIRE DEPT ?

just burning trash by the river, as one does

SHAKING AEROSOL CAN AND TOP FLEW UP AND HIT HER IN EYE WITH EYE TRAUMA AND LAC TO EYE AREA

secure the lid, moran

PT STUCK A TRAVEL SIZED SPRAY CAN INTO HIS RECTUM 3 HOURS PRIOR. PT ATT EMPTED TO REMOVE OBJ AT HOME. BLEEDING FROM RECTUM. DX FB RECTUM

stop sticking things up your rear end! fer chrissakes

PT TRYING TO REMOVED TOP OF HAIR SPRAY SUSTAINED FLASH BURNS TO FACE/AR MS

......how?

THREW AEROSOL CAN INTO FIRE FIRE DEPARTMENT DID NOT RESPOND DX BURN TO FOREARM

that's a savage fire department

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
PT AND FRIEND PUT GUNPOWER IN GLASS BOTTLE AND HIT IT, IT DID NOTHING 1ST TIME, SO THEY DID IT AGAIN, IT EXPOLDED DX; LEG LACERATIONS

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

18 YO F, WITH BRACES, PUT VAMPIRE TEETH IN MOUTH AND TEETH BECAME STUCK TO BRACES. CANNOT REMOVE. DX:VAMPIRE TEETH STUCK TO BRACES

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
LIGHT BULB IN GIRLFRIENDS VAGINE

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hypoallergenic cat breed posted:

18 YO F, WITH BRACES, PUT VAMPIRE TEETH IN MOUTH AND TEETH BECAME STUCK TO BRACES. CANNOT REMOVE. DX:VAMPIRE TEETH STUCK TO BRACES

vampires are stepping up their bloodsucking scams

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

VikingSkull posted:

WENT OUT DRINKING WITH SISTER, LATER FOUND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SPEAKIN G RUSSIAN, BROUGHT IN BY EMS FOR EVALUATION >> ETOH INTOX, BAC=0.088

What the gently caress is this? That bac is pretty weak as gently caress. Drfinitely not "rolling around speaking in tongues" drunk.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Three-Phase posted:

PT PUT MARBLES IN FORESKIN OF PENIS 3 YEARS AGO WHILE AT JAIL AND WANTS THEM REMOVED. DX: FB PENILE SHAFT.

:stare:

...what?? I'm circumcised but what?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Nathilus posted:

What the gently caress is this? That bac is pretty weak as gently caress. Drfinitely not "rolling around speaking in tongues" drunk.

prolly a poltergeist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

VikingSkull posted:

prolly a poltergeist

I was thinking more demonic possession.

• Locked thread