Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
i've been thinking about this dumb joke all day and, like, what if you did it though? Just replace sheet cake with cornbread. is it really all that different from a pot pie?

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

A pie but it gives you really really bad gas, a.k.a. "pie sharts"

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
SomethingAwful needs some kind of option to turn on an European word filter so every time a U.K. goon says something unintelligible like "car park" or "lift" it'll be automatically changed to the correct, American word or phrase. :colbert:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
screaming "penis" in my office increasingly loudly

i thought my boss would appreciate my quirky zooey deschanel esque playfulness but instead i got fired wtf?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
A frustrated person with a sore thumb who doesn't want to draw attention to it

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Shrek killed Donkey by accident and needs to explain it away to his ogre wife

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

canyoneer posted:

A frustrated person with a sore thumb who doesn't want to draw attention to it

*snickers in extremely 'academe' way*

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Putty posted:

Shrek killed Donkey by accident and needs to explain it away to his ogre wife

Weekend at Gurney's

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Panic! At The Country and Western Bar & Grille

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Panic! At the hoedown.
Panic! At the gathering of the juggalos
Panic! At the bar mitzvah

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Panic! At The Discovery Zone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

Panic! Out of Crisco

ty nesamdoom!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Help! My dick is stuck in the VCR, and no, I will not explain why.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

I know this is gonna sound stupid but have you hit the eject button?

Also wtf? A vcr? In 2017¿ You got what you deserve

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jedrick posted:

being too kind for that rewind

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I know this is gonna sound stupid but have you hit the eject button?

Also wtf? A vcr? In 2017¿ You got what you deserve

If you can't help without prying into my personal life, please stop wasting both of our time and move along.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Jedrick posted:

they say only a rocket scientist can program the clock on a vcr and welp, im no rocket scientist.......

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Jedrick posted:

head cleaner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'm sorry, but I absolutely refuse to divulge any information pertaining to how/why my dick has been trapped in this VCR. Help, or get out of the way.

*stands sternly, hands on hips, VCR gently swaying between legs*

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i've heard of a sex tape before, but this is ridiculous

----------------

alnilam

AverySpecialfriend posted:

kalel

Make the thread, Jedrick, it'd be easier to get help if your problem is more visible.

Also

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Lmao

little munchkin
basically the premise would be that i cant think of anything good to post so i just make a joke about the first thing i see on my desk, only the thing would be like "the original copy of the declaration of independence"

----------------

vanisher

I'd say I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy

(It turns out I'm incredibly demanding and require my spouse keep all beverages offered to me constantly refilled)

vanisher

I've been told im pretty easy

(Don't put out)

Oh sorry you must have misheard me I said I'm pretty teasy

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

vanisher posted:

I'd say I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy

(smiles, drinks from glass of fresh piss)

----------------

Manifisto

Prime Members: Disney Frozen Olaf Shakespeare Youth Fishing Kit - $4.33 Free Shipping Amazon

sometimes I am just mesmerised by the number of disparate concepts that are put together into a single post

disney
frozen
shakespeare
youth
fishing
amazon

items for sale in the future have just a maximal number of random disparate keywords grouped together into a single product

organic
hentai
snowboarding
lesbian
dante
snapchat

ty nesamdoom!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
jedrick make the thread dick in a vcr is front page material + theres already enough material here we can copy to get the ball rolling

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
More than half of my energy spent at work is used on trying to sneak in farts

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

do you work at a gas station

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'll make a VHS dick thread when I get home from work.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Jedrick posted:

I'll make a VHS dick thread when I get home from work.

i mean is your dick gonna be okay until then?

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831988

kalel

got any sevens posted:

do you work at a gas station

Nah he drives one of those fancy fart-powered cars

A Tesla Model X-Lax

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a thread where i purport to explain interesting but obscure subjects, but as the talk goes on u realize it always turns into how to use it smoke weed :okpos:

hull_cogan
*me, at burger king trying to impress my chinese friends with knowledge of their culture* I'll have one burger and a pair of "chop sticks" to eat the burger with, please.

alnilam

hull_cogan posted:

*me, at burger king trying to impress my chinese friends with knowledge of their culture* I'll have one burger and a pair of "chop sticks" to eat the burger with, please.

lol

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Cherry Poppin Deities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

little munchkin

hull_cogan posted:

thats a good joke op

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A guy works at a gas station and likes to fart in people's gas holes when they aren't looking. Turns out, this gives the cars a super boost!