Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"What do you mean you just can't put an entire pig carcass in there? Fine, we'll do this the hard way."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"What do you mean you just can't put an entire pig carcass in there? Fine, we'll do this the hard way."

C...confirm :blush:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Haha look how cool and funny I am. I'm gonna order this thing with a whole bunch of extra bacon, then I'm gonna take a pic of my order and put it online so other people can see how cool and funny I am.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Then will you eat the bacon? :ohdear:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Extra bacon is free at 5 guys

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Total $71.19

What the hell other atrocities did this monster order?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

RoboRodent posted:

Total $71.19

What the hell other atrocities did this monster order?

It's extra bacon all the way down.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Ron Swanson don't gently caress around.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Haha look how cool and funny I am. I'm gonna order this thing with a whole bunch of extra bacon, then I'm gonna take a pic of my order and put it online so other people can see how cool and funny I am.

The internet fuckin' loves bacon

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Haha, I'm gonna order a cheeseburger without a patty, cheese or a burger. I paid a dollar and I all I got was this receipt!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mierenneuker posted:

Haha, I'm gonna order a cheeseburger without a patty, cheese or a burger. I paid a dollar and I all I got was this receipt!

That's why it's better to order too much rather than too little when you're generating a wacky internet photo. That way even if your photo doesn't earn any fake internet points at least you got a decent meal.

Edit: for a given value of 'decent', anyway

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
...Yog-Sothoth? Is that you?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/XVuU1sV.mp4

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

There has to be a better way

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Enjoy some Marc Marrone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5X6lVv_mL4

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hell, I'd watch it

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wayne Cochran was great. He was a big white guy with a ridiculous haircut who was best friends with Otis Redding and desperately wanted to be James Brown. He later became a televangelist and now sings classic soul songs rewritten with Christian lyrics (e.g. "Hold On, Jesus Is Comin'" and a Christian version of "Harlem Shuffle").

Wheat Loaf has a new favorite as of 22:21 on Aug 26, 2017

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I have this hanging on my wall and it's awesome

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman
May 7, 2007

That's really fuckin talented.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Broadchurch Series 4 looking mediocre

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain. Find Dick, trap Dick!

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Hyperlynx posted:

Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain. Find Dick, trap Dick!

It's disrespectful to call them traps.

I understood this reference

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

WWN is an Irish The Onion

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

EmmyOk posted:

WWN is an Irish The Onion

Is this something that did or didn't happen? Is it something that couldn't happen? What is this

e: is the guy actually Irish, it sounds like an Irish name

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
[quote="“Olive Garden tonight!”" post="“475789715”"]
Is this something that did or didn’t happen? Is it something that couldn’t happen? What is this

e: is the guy actually Irish, it sounds like an Irish name
[/quote]

Yeah he’s Irish

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't get it. Translate to American terminology please.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

The joke is that they called him British when he's Irish.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

mind the walrus posted:

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/901272337630322688

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The joke is that they called him British when he's Irish.
That is the lamest loving thing. Guess the Brits got the better bit of comedy.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
The joke is more that the Irish are immensely proud of McGregor (and won't admit it) but would disown him and say he was always British if he lost. WWN are really funny but some of the jokes require a bit of Irish experience

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's fair. It still seems like more of a dad joke. Being called British isn't a sick burn to anyone who isn't Irish or French.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

el dingo posted:

The joke is more that the Irish are immensely proud of McGregor (and won't admit it) but would disown him and say he was always British if he lost. WWN are really funny but some of the jokes require a bit of Irish experience

The English press seems to refer to Andy Murray as British when he wins and Scottish when he loses :thunk:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

mind the walrus posted:

That's fair. It still seems like more of a dad joke. Being called British isn't a sick burn to anyone who isn't Irish or French.

It's not a burn on being British it's a "Who's that loser? Nothing to do with us"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You know no disrespect to this guy, this is how Trump probably sees himself when he looks in the mirror.