Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lid posted:

Im not dumb enough to force a no lynch but the bigger problem is the numbers who are absent. If a wagon rolls on one that will have to be the Lynch and will cease any more debate and potential information.

it's half an hour to deadline, we're already at that point.

If people got other reads they can just give a nice end-of-day Lumpenlist on their way out in case of nightkill, tomorrow is a new day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

@kash maybe update your rules to punish those who don't vote, Idk, it's kinda poo poo

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Flamander

That's -4.

Tomorrow I would still like to keep a careful eye on pmush, other pings at the moment are Xad and Tired but let's see if they bring it D2.

Oh! And Hal still hasn't cast a single vote yet this game.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
##vote Flam

With bif flip this is the only one that can happen and bifs right not enough time left to debate

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

oh, deadline tonight, :rip:

##vote flimflam

in the middle of mafia fantasy football draft so I'm not gonna catch up so voting flam. I know, its crappy, etc, everyone can yell at me tomorrow

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote flam NL bad

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##vote flam

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! Flamander is hammered!

Votecount for Day 1
With 25 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 16 minutes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Lid posted:

Buddy your glass house is full of cracks. I dont mean where your vote is seated i mean your why. Either you're being a tool or you really want people to believe you're trying when you're clearly not.

why are you so defensive that you're lashing out at me?

you don't get to call out 8 people for not voting when you aren't voting someone that can feasibly be killed today

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh whoops :redhammer:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hello SEGA fans. We regret to inform you that this month, we are going to be removing Flamander, Town Aligned Alien Soldier, from the Sega Channel service.

quote:

You are Alien Soldier! Each night, you may slide toward another character to track where they go. If you were not voted a single time the preceding day, you will instead track them to where they go and if they perform an action that would successfully kill the target, kill them. You are town aligned and win when town has no threats remaining.

In addition, the following games have been added to the Test Drives section due to lack of content. We hope they will bring more content for your enjoyment in the future, but may be determined to be terminated from the service in the following month.
b-minus1
infinitum
mysticalmachinegun
retrofuturist

:siren:This months final playtime breakdown!:siren:

Bifauxnen 95
PMush Perfect 81
Mayor Glowku 69
Quidthulhu 66
Lid 62
Anidav 55
tithin 53
Jonathan Fisk 49
King Burgundy 41
Tired Moritz 41
this is a stickup 38
drowned in pussy juice 36
gif Probst 36
chaoslord 34
Flying Leatherman 31
CapitalistPig 26
MysticalMachineGun 25
vector_to 24
Hal Incandenza 23
Flamander 20
Xad 18
Yorkshire Tea 13
Retro Futurist 13
b-minus1 11
Infinitum 2

SEGA Channel - Month 1

Flamander (13): King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, chaoslord, chaoslord, Quidthulhu, Bifauxnen, Xad, vector_to, tithin, PMush Perfect, CapitalistPig, gif Probst, vector_to, gif Probst, Mayor Glowku, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, drowned in pussy juice, Bifauxnen, Lid, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, this is a stickup
PMush Perfect (3): Lid, drowned in pussy juice, this is a stickup, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu, Flamander, Jonathan Fisk, Bifauxnen, Lid, Quidthulhu, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, drowned in pussy juice, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Flying Leatherman, Bifauxnen, vector_to, Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman, this is a stickup
CapitalistPig (1): Lid, PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect, Anidav, Lid
Tired Moritz (1): gif Probst, Bifauxnen, CapitalistPig, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, CapitalistPig, gif Probst, Bifauxnen, gif Probst
Bifauxnen (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup
Hal Incandenza (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
chaoslord (0): PMush Perfect, Lid, Lid, PMush Perfect
this is a stickup (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect, chaoslord, chaoslord
Yorkshire Tea (0): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman
Xad (0): tithin, tithin, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Infinitum (0): Anidav, Flamander, Flamander, Anidav
Mayor Glowku (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
tithin (0): Xad, Xad
Jonathan Fisk (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, MysticalMachineGun, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

Now Playing: 25, 13 to remove a game from the service. Lineup Change: August 27th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in 3 minutes.

DOWNLOADING NEW CONTENT. SEE YOU MONTH 2! PLEASE ENJOY OUR CHAT SERVICE WHILE YOU WAIT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Told ya

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
poor flam. destined to never see day 2

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

vote Hal D2

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

vote Hal D2

Well I mean I was right

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

If by "right" you mean "came in hard against it, warmed up to it a little, then backed off of it and voted for nobody," sure.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I dont think I will ever vote for flam day 1 again, this always happens to them and I feel bad haha

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

If by "right" you mean "came in hard against it, warmed up to it a little, then backed off of it and voted for nobody," sure.

yeah, and coming in all echoing Taste's "told ya so" seems a bit gauche when you never told us anybody good to vote for, just went "gee why are you voting so-and-so on D1??" a lot

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah that's what I mean!

I want to vote you for championing a false narrative that got and innocent angel killed

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
This has only enhanced my opinion of capitalist

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah, and coming in all echoing Taste's "told ya so" seems a bit gauche when you never told us anybody good to vote for, just went "gee why are you voting so-and-so on D1??" a lot

It's like I suddenly became a sarcastic and flippant player, how could anyone have seen it coming

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah that's what I mean!

I want to vote you for championing a false narrative that got and innocent angel killed

hmmm so you believe Quid to be scum? I mean you gotta if you'd go so far as to think about wanting to vote for him gosh

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's like I suddenly became a sarcastic and flippant player, how could anyone have seen it coming

Some of us are sarcastic and flippant and voting

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

hmmm so you believe Quid to be scum? I mean you gotta if you'd go so far as to think about wanting to vote for him gosh

I guess I can vote him right now in this twilight phase that would really show that I mean it I suppose

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lid posted:

Some of us are sarcastic and flippant and voting

So proud of you

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Me too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I guess I can vote him right now in this twilight phase that would really show that I mean it I suppose

I am not implying you need to cast votes now, I'm implying that if you're going so far as to show any intention of voting him, you must think Quid is super hella scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I am not implying you need to cast votes now, I'm implying that if you're going so far as to show any intention of voting him, you must think Quid is super hella scum

I'm sorry you are so hurt that I didn't vote D1 but since someone got killed and 6 other people weren't voting maybe let it go. The vast majority of the time I am around at deadline or voting, this day happened to almost all fall on a weekend and I was busy so I didn't have the time I normally would. I just got home 15 minutes after the deadline, sorry. I had to have a friend draft my FF football team because I couldn't get home until the end of that too, people in this game can confirm that I didn't show up on that chat until it was almost over

I can assure you that I will be around tomorrow and will happily vote multiple times to make it up to you.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm sorry you are so hurt that I didn't vote D1 but since someone got killed and 6 other people weren't voting maybe let it go. The vast majority of the time I am around at deadline or voting, this day happened to almost all fall on a weekend and I was busy so I didn't have the time I normally would. I just got home 15 minutes after the deadline, sorry. I had to have a friend draft my FF football team because I couldn't get home until the end of that too, people in this game can confirm that I didn't show up on that chat until it was almost over

I can assure you that I will be around tomorrow and will happily vote multiple times to make it up to you.

it wasn't just that you didn't vote it was that you didn't vote and then emptyquoted the "told you so" :v:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How is it that humans are 72% water and you're 100% salt

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hey tith! I'm really curious to see how you end up reading me this game, you used to have a pretty good radar on me before but I can confirm I've totally broken Birb's since Myst finished

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

it wasn't just that you didn't vote it was that you didn't vote and then emptyquoted the "told you so" :v:

Well I mean I only did that to bother you

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hal why are you so salty? My gosh.

I fully admit I was wrong and it's cool to be upset about that because I fully championed a scum flip on Flam. But what are you doing, man, I don't think I've ever seen you come that hard with a "get off my back" before.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

hey tith! I'm really curious to see how you end up reading me this game, you used to have a pretty good radar on me before but I can confirm I've totally broken Birb's since Myst finished

Right now you're pinging me neutral - no strong reads one way or the other.

I get better reads off you when your replies get passionate (for lack of a better term). When you're calm and rational, you're more difficult to read.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Hal why are you so salty? My gosh.

I fully admit I was wrong and it's cool to be upset about that because I fully championed a scum flip on Flam. But what are you doing, man, I don't think I've ever seen you come that hard with a "get off my back" before.

I'm not, I was sincerely apologizing and I don't take any of this seriously enough to get salty at anyone.

Certainly not mad at you!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

tithin posted:

Right now you're pinging me neutral - no strong reads one way or the other.

I get better reads off you when your replies get passionate (for lack of a better term). When you're calm and rational, you're more difficult to read.

What do you think of me and Capitalist?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Well drat, he wasn't lying.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm mad at you, though. mad as heck!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
what

• Locked thread