Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

I feel suss on KB, he never considered pmush as a candidate at all, just dove in right away on the Flam distraction

On top of that, he didn't think tired was scummy

I'm pretty sure I was the first person on Flam, right? So I wasn't diving in on anyone's distraction. I was identifying someone who I thought was being dishonest with their vote and if anything, CAUSING, the distraction.

There was no way I'd have gone for pmush yesterday, her posting seemed fine to me, for pmush, and she was posting up a storm, which I like.

I was wrong, obviously, but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

I feel suss on KB, he never considered pmush as a candidate at all, just dove in right away on the Flam distraction

On top of that, he didn't think tired was scummy

:agreed: but he and i think in diametrically opposed fashions so I can't really read his scum from what i perceive as wrong town

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

what were your results again pig? Want to reference them against the late pile on flam

I chose Lid,Pmush,Ani,Bif,and DIPJ.

I got that there were two scum.

Lid was flipped and is town, pmush flipped scum.

Leaves one scum between Ani,Bif,DIPJ.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I chose Lid,Pmush,Ani,Bif,and DIPJ.

I got that there were two scum.

Lid was flipped and is town, pmush flipped scum.

Leaves one scum between Ani,Bif,DIPJ.

bless.

So how did those three perform re: d1 lynch? let's goooo

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
We've had Bif and Dipj weigh in today, but has anidav said anything so far?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I'm pretty sure I was the first person on Flam, right? So I wasn't diving in on anyone's distraction. I was identifying someone who I thought was being dishonest with their vote and if anything, CAUSING, the distraction.

There was no way I'd have gone for pmush yesterday, her posting seemed fine to me, for pmush, and she was posting up a storm, which I like.

I was wrong, obviously, but whatever.

No way at all? If Fisk's insistence didn't inspire you to at least look at her more closely, what about the point where she was framing him up further but had to walk it back right away?

Also, it's exactly because you were the first one voting Flam that I believe you were helping create the distraction. I was side-eying that post of Flam's but not moving off pmush yet, not until he freaked out about you voting him.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bif: Already addressed.
Anidav: Wow there's no content at all, a weak town read on Flam but no effort to defend. Vote on pig???
DIPJ: votes pmush early, then switches to Flam at a point where it really matters.

I'd vote all three lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Bif: Already addressed.
Anidav: Wow there's no content at all, a weak town read on Flam but no effort to defend. Vote on pig???
DIPJ: votes pmush early, then switches to Flam at a point where it really matters.

I'd vote all three lol

I highly recommend Anidav, even if we're wrong he tends to be pretty anti-town :v:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Anidav did also mention they started a new job on Monday, but yeah they really haven't said much at all.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
bif - has hal result which is convincing but maybe a busdrive?

Ani - playing like even more trash than me so, would vote.

DIPJ - Least scummy of the three imo, I want to wait for this whole bif/busdrive situation is clarified.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Xad posted:

Anidav did also mention they started a new job on Monday, but yeah they really haven't said much at all.

It's still early here in Brisbane, he might not be up yet

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

No way at all? If Fisk's insistence didn't inspire you to at least look at her more closely, what about the point where she was framing him up further but had to walk it back right away?

I pretty much always think Fisk is wrong. So his insistence wouldn't have any impact on me. I didn't notice the second thing you are referring to I don't think.

Bifauxnen posted:

Also, it's exactly because you were the first one voting Flam that I believe you were helping create the distraction. I was side-eying that post of Flam's but not moving off pmush yet, not until he freaked out about you voting him.

Sure, I'll own that I may have created it. But what I was just responding to was this:

Bifauxnen posted:

just dove in right away on the Flam distraction

Which I assumed was you saying that I was diving on someone elses easy distraction. It didn't read like you were saying I created it.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Bifauxnen posted:

It's still early here in Brisbane, he might not be up yet

Oh right, time zones, and I don't know where anyone's from. Good to know.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I pretty much always think Fisk is wrong. So his insistence wouldn't have any impact on me.

Some of us are open minded about taking everyone's opinions on board as a possibility, even if they seem quite opposed to you! :angel: (and yet people say I just tunnel, BAH)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmmm
Oh? I know for a fact Quid was one of the people who targeted me last night. It's why I wanted to make sure I announced that I was targeting Quid. If I was loving up an investigative role of his, at least if I flipped during the night my interference would be clearly explained.

This is not true. I took no action.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

In fact, had I targeted you, all actions targeting you would have failed, so I can guarantee that is not the case. I'm a soft jailer.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Welp and now I see in rereading that Bif basically made a bold claim about me visiting her 100% and now I regret claiming because she backtracked off it. Goddammit.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That's not a pro town play on Bif's part and I'm pissed about it :mad:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol the quidnose method cuts its master

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

That's not a pro town play on Bif's part and I'm pissed about it :mad:

Hey, I woke up at 3am with like 7 votes on me and a shitload of night action claims to catch up on, what's your excuse for not reading a little further

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Lol alright so now we know what Quid does

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Xad posted:

Lol alright so now we know what Quid does

Why the hell didn't you use it though, Quid?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Hal might be busdrived? But that still means that there's like 3 people that visited Bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Why the hell didn't you use it though, Quid?

I mean you called it a "soft jail" cause all actions on your target fail, but don't mention stopping their action, so isn't that like a super-doc? Why would you not use it, I don't get it

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
What is going on?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Tired Moritz posted:

Hal might be busdrived? But that still means that there's like 3 people that visited Bif

assuming that dipj was actually telling the truth about his night action.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wait are you guys saying I visited Bifauxnen?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

b-minus1 posted:

assuming that dipj was actually telling the truth about his night action.

i feel like the answer there is "yes" given that multiple people have confirmed visiting bif

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well I don't see a reason why drowned in pussy juice would lie

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
fwiw, i have a reasonable amount of faith in the eccocop result, although i can understand why others may not

basically, if you're not visiting a target, it doesn't make sense that redirection would affect it in my mind

i realize this is a little mod-spec but i think it's important to give that background when i say i still would vote based on those results - especially since dipj's claim has been at least partially, if not entirely at this point - haven't read super closely yet - validated by other results in thread

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

well I don't see a reason why drowned in pussy juice would lie

he's scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why would lying about three people visiting someone help them as scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Maybe it was more than three!

But I'd vote Anidav before dipj for sure. In fact I already have!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Still want an answer from quid though

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I have limited time to reply to anything. :choco:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Btw if dipj is telling the whole truth, then either scum were able to ninja their busdriver, or one of the visitors is lying about not being a busdriver.

Next option of course is that dipj is scum and he just edited his list of visitors down a bit. But again, I'd rather vote Anidav first.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

I have limited time to reply to anything. :choco:

No one's asking you anything, just give some reads and poo poo before you go, did you ponder anything at all during the night or after the flip?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I did not vote for Flam because I agreed with Tired, I didn't have time to vote for many others but at the time I believe Lid had a good few points about CPig and then night happened but I did not visit any current player. I have an action that involves receiving power ups from destroyed players but it shouldn't count as a visit based on its description. I am a generic shmup ship that collects power ups from the deceased.

I don't know why I'm on the visitation list unless I got swapped.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

woah, shitload of night actions and things to catch up on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

"why would scum do X" is pointless because as town we don't have full view of the board.

• Locked thread