Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

60 Quartz, got the bastard. :woop:

Honestly wasn't even looking for him, just SAlter. Given she's a common rate-up and he isn't, I'm cool with it.

Also, holy poo poo this guy gains like 1000 points in both stats every five levels! :psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why is Saber Alter's NP so much stronger than it should be?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I got a Gold Saber!

It's Chevaliet D'Eon!

This game actively mocks me!

Hahahahaha!

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Hate-Senpai posted:

Because in the early days of the game lore trumped balance, I'd guess.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
After not touching NA FGO since launch, i decided to roll with some piled-up maint quartz just for fun, and i ended up getting both Saber Alter and Kintoki. Why can't i have this level of luck on my main

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Got Kintoki and another Imaginary Number in 30 quartz. :toot: My NA luck seems to be going much stronger than JPN luck, it seems.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
so runestone is garbage, right?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Another 10 roll with nothing to show for it. I can't even remember the last time I got a 4*

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Twice the silver berserker card turns gold, tamomo cat and lancerlot. :argh:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
No new beserker guy, but I got my fourth Marie and my first Martha, so yay?

This was over three pulls where I had some saved up quartz so I may go back tomorrow after I get paid. I know this guy is supposed to be good but I already have all the other Berserkers so I don't know how essential he is to my party.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
He is the one man berk team.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How often do you get All Fous, I'm tempted to just dump all of mine on Saber Alter and use her as my beatstick for the foreseeable future.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Hate-Senpai posted:

How often do you get All Fous, I'm tempted to just dump all of mine on Saber Alter and use her as my beatstick for the foreseeable future.

If you're willing to buy them from the MP shop or event shops you get loads. If you rely on just the ones from the FP gatcha you barely get any.

Certainly there's no reason not to spend the ones you have. It's trivial to get enough to max a new favourite character later if you want them.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Honestly, just raise your friends. I just grailed Blackbeard, which is the first of many long journeys to 80. Now to wait for my download to finish so I can cry at getting 9 boudica and holy shroud.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

i single ticketed jeanne a few weeks back and got her to asc4 last night

today i single ticketed kintoki

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Honestly, just raise your friends. I just grailed Blackbeard, which is the first of many long journeys to 80. Now to wait for my download to finish so I can cry at getting 9 boudica and holy shroud.

An NP5 Boudica with Holy Shroud sounds like it could be useful to have around. There are probably at least a few bosses who really can't cope with a burst 90% DEF against Male.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well, that was the example. In practice I can't even roll for a bit since I only have 26 quartz. My weekly ticket gave me stones tho.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I saved my quartz for when servants with good atk had a rateup as my team is hurting for damage dealers. Had 160 odd quartz and was hoping for Kintoki, though I would have been happy with saber alter.

Rolled them all today. No 5 star servants and the only 4 stars I got were duplicates (Seigfried, Marie and Elizabeth). Rest were craft essences or servants whose NP I already maxed.

Like a fool I bought some more quartz to get another 10 role. Same result. With that in mind:

Tsurupettan posted:

i single ticketed jeanne a few weeks back and got her to asc4 last night

today i single ticketed kintoki

This post has left me in despair :negative:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I threw one ticket into the pyre, got Boudicow. :argh:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Nyeehg posted:

This post has left me in despair :negative:

you can just call me charlie

cause i've got the golden ticket

get it?

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
I would like to apologize to whoever's kintoki I stole to get him on the first try.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

You jerks keep tempting me to believe luck is somehow transferrable and I start eyeballing the summon button.

I'm holding out for Waver Day. :colbert:

e: actually I'm not positive I'll have enough for a 10 roll by then.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Does anyone know right off if the game runs on Oreo yet? I thought I read a couple weeks ago that it wouldn't work with the Beta, but my phone just got the official release notification.

Edit: Looks like it is thankfully!

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 31, 2017

emormu
Jan 16, 2012
Waiting for Waver day since I have an Arts team and not enough friend Wavers. Not sure if I should go for Waver more or Tamamo, but since his day is coming up first I'll give him a few chances to show up.

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Hooo boy, I've been pretty happy living in the ignorant bliss of not having anyone need dragon teeth for their ascension. But now I need a bunch.

Looks like the only event on the horizon that has dragon teeth in the shop is halloween so I guess I better settle into theirs.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

15 rolls and no kintoki but I got 2! Kaleidoscopes out of it. Not sure what I should be saving up for since my current team is gil waver herc.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Tamamo, Okita, Scathach, whoever makes you happiest. Or just wait. Having two 5*s at this point means you're fairly well set for quite a while.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
did the only 10 roll I could do.

Only got a 4* craft essence i already had and a million other stupid things (Including more GOD drat KEYS :argh:) and two servants (FSN Cu and Medea) who I guess I can buff noble phantasms with.

I just want Salter dammit. I guess I can wait until the summon tickets are refreshed.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I cant even loving roll because the game doesn't work on oreo. fix your poo poo aniplex or sony or whatever

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I got nothing good. This game is supposed to be fun, right?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

cyxx posted:

Hooo boy, I've been pretty happy living in the ignorant bliss of not having anyone need dragon teeth for their ascension. But now I need a bunch.

Looks like the only event on the horizon that has dragon teeth in the shop is halloween so I guess I better settle into theirs.

I got three out of the 10 AP monster hunting daily today and welp that's probably it for my luck.

Edit: Hmm, so does this work on Oreo or not? I just got the notification.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Aug 31, 2017

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Kay Kessler posted:

60 Quartz, got the bastard. :woop:

Honestly wasn't even looking for him, just SAlter. Given she's a common rate-up and he isn't, I'm cool with it.

Also, holy poo poo this guy gains like 1000 points in both stats every five levels! :psypop:

Don't worry, he'll get like 1 point per level on the halfway mark instead.

Hate-Senpai posted:

For some reason Alters (Saber, Lancer and Santa) get NPs with percentages equivalent to a post-interlude NP. Probably because in FSN Alter is supposed to NP harder than regular.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I like how this game rate up only gave me one robin hood.

god, my luck is awful with this game, but I keep getting ascension items for characters I don't care for (all these assassin pieces/monuments).

and just as I finished typing this, I got a phoenix feather. AAA

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

a kitten posted:

I got three out of the 10 AP monster hunting daily today and welp that's probably it for my luck.

I'll give that a shot. And half ap for ascension dailies next week so I'll just do spend all my ap on that next week

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I only got Martha and a heaven's feel from a multisummon. I really don't like how items are in the gacha, it really is not fun to summon almost never get any characters.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I cant even loving roll because the game doesn't work on oreo. fix your poo poo aniplex or sony or whatever

I upgraded to Oreo a few hours ago and I've been playing for the last hour or so... Sounds more like a you problem.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

NRVNQSR posted:

If you're willing to buy them from the MP shop or event shops you get loads. If you rely on just the ones from the FP gatcha you barely get any.

Certainly there's no reason not to spend the ones you have. It's trivial to get enough to max a new favourite character later if you want them.

Thank you for the advice.

I have decided to feed many magical furry mammals to Saber Alter.

Now if only I can get the monuments and dragon fangs to drop, that would be swell.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

I finally got a serpent eye. My Gil has finally gotten his second ascension. And it looks like I have enough materials for his third.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Tired Moritz posted:

I got nothing good. This game is supposed to be fun, right?

Perhaps...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Got and used all my Summon tickets for this run.

Another Black Keys (Apparently JP no longer has these in the paid gatcha? Can anybody confirm?), Dragonkin, Another Jing Ke and yet another Proto Cu who I can't even use cuz his NP is maxed already.

Then I got that 4* CE with I think Young Taiga on it? The one with Sure Hit? Does that allow me to ignore evade status? That would really help against some of those Servants who like to spam the everloving poo poo out of evade skills (Looking at you EMIYA and Heracles :argh:)

E Rank luck is befitting of me.