Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Braun is cool and good

Shame Lesnar is gonna beat him just so Roman can get his win at WM

Yup. Vince gonna Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Well, we all know that's not true for you, me, or Hulk Hogan.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe booking has always been its own worst enemy

i'd say "accept it" but it seems like we all have at this point

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

It's pretty amazing that BBBRRRRAAAAUUUUUNNNN has come this far in such a short time. I remember when he first debuted and I was like 'Oh boy a slow plodding no-selling big man, just what I wanted :rolleyes:'

That was two years ago. Now he's my favorite part of RAW and I mark out every time he shows off his MONSTROUS STRENGTH and then I stomp around my apartment roaring BBBRRRRRAAAAUUUUUNNNN

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

dromal phrenia posted:

It's pretty amazing that BBBRRRRAAAAUUUUUNNNN has come this far in such a short time. I remember when he first debuted and I was like 'Oh boy a slow plodding no-selling big man, just what I wanted :rolleyes:'

That was two years ago. Now he's my favorite part of RAW and I mark out every time he shows off his MONSTROUS STRENGTH and then I stomp around my apartment roaring BBBRRRRRAAAAUUUUUNNNN

In the crowd last night. People loving loved BBBRRAAAUUNNN and loved just shouting it over and over.

Seeing Big Show drop an elbow from the top rope was legit wonderful. We all had a blast.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

pfft you guys got it all wrong. no one likes Braun he only has like... 200k instagram followers. what a loser!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wazzu posted:

He made the right choice in 2014 Wrestle Kingdom, and 4 years later I'm confident Naito will become the man in New Japan for a reasonable length next year. Time for white suits, thrown belts, and no governing.

In other news, the standards for 'clean' keep on falling. I've heard people calling the Miz win a clean win, what the hell? Interference saved him on 2 occasions.

Jeff had time to recover from the interference, clean state was restored.

Maryse didn't do anything. It's not illegal for a manager to touch the person they are managing. Possibly a botch though? I can't imagine the plan was 'she touches his hand'.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like how Kane fights the Big Show approx. 4500 times and they only have 1 good match. Braun fights Big Show 3 times and its 3 great matches.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

last night was the first "let's go big show" chant I've heard in over a decade

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Look who's going to speak at Web Summit!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Braun is cool and good and should challenge Neville for the Cruiserweight title because gently caress it why not?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Neville red arrows, Braun says "I'm the bow" and catches him before launching him into the crowd face first.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I love how Big Show went on the shelf right before Destiny 2 launches

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

KoldPT posted:

Look who's going to speak at Web Summit!

drat, drat, drat. My company went to this last year, but we decided against it for 2017. Would have been beyond good to see this. I think they do livestreams though...

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sigma posted:

I love how Big Show went on the shelf right before Destiny 2 launches

"Sorry Vince, you saw what Braun did to me, I'm hurt, I can't come out to the taping this wee --" *puts his hand to the phone* "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TAKE THAT SHOTGUN AMMO I'LL CHOKESLAM YOU THROUGH THE FLOOR YOU FUCKER"

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Does HHH come out to his music when he speaks at corporate events?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That Ronda womens tournament was crap. I hope Japanese pirate lady wins and not her UFC reject friend

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I want Braun to win the tag titles solo and defend them successfully in multiple handicap matches

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

That Ronda womens tournament was crap. I hope Japanese pirate lady wins and not her UFC reject friend

The only thing worse than all the forced 4hw vs 4hw was listening to JR try to talk about it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/iamjondraper/status/904874594905018370

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

where did he get a photo of the christmas show 3 months before it happens

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Under 1400 people for that show apparently.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Shayna is actually good and it;s only WWE forcing the Rhonda stuff down our throats thats making her look bad.

Also WWE is really stupid doing house shows during live tv. It's total counter programming themselves that makes no sense.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

DoctorGonzo posted:

Incorrect opinion except for the last part, which is good and correct. There were a few weak matches at the start, but once it got past the first round it was pretty consistently good to great. Shayna Baszler is actually a really good wrestler which surprised me, but Kairi is definitely better.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Breezango is parodying season 2 of True Detective?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

I like how Kane fights the Big Show approx. 4500 times and they only have 1 good match. Braun fights Big Show 3 times and its 3 great matches.

Their first one, last year, was slow and boring and awful. So no.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Blaise330 posted:

What's cool about it is that they actually had four matches on Raw. The first one was during the Wyatt Family vs. Show/Kane/Ryback feud and it stunk. Minutes after, Big Show was on Austin's podcast and was immediately asked about Braun. Show felt he was still green, but put over his work ethic and ability to pick things up. He said he was constantly improving by the day and could easily be a major player.

Almost a year to the day, they went one-on-one again, starting off their recent trilogy of awesome hoss-offs.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I could listen to John Cena smack-talk Roman Reigns all day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They should have Braun beat Brock if there remains the slightest possibility he's leaving. Doesn't have to be a Goldberg squash but he should win. Cause that would be an actual shock and if this is all just building to Roman coronation MK. 3 AND Brock leaving in the very same main event title match people are guaranteed to hate Wrestlemania for like a 4th year in a row

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw, Braun is awesome but how about Big Show? He actually managed to get himself over as the babyface and get Braun over as the heel, which uh, has not been a thing many people have been able to do, lately.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm still not used to clean-shaven Big Show

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017

love this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

big show has been a reliable hand and a good boy for decades in my estimation and he deserves more than respect than just about anybody

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

VJeff posted:

btw, Braun is awesome but how about Big Show? He actually managed to get himself over as the babyface and get Braun over as the heel, which uh, has not been a thing many people have been able to do, lately.

That's because they tried to do it with Roman Reigns and that poo poo sure wasn't going to work.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
the big show will beat brock for the title

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'm still not used to clean-shaven Big Show

he looks like a thumb

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

checksin posted:

the big show will beat brock for the title

I would actually be fine with a month-long "thank you" reign for Big Show.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Big Show looks more like King Kong Bundy's son than Andre the Giant's.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I want Big Show and Braun to form a clean shaven 'young rock & roll express' style tag team with their cute babyfaces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

he looks like a thumb

• Locked thread