Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Foo Diddley posted:

Only natural disaster that's going to happen to me is when Yellowstone blows up and buries me under ash

I just hope I'm jerkin' it at the time so they can dig me up all fossilized with my dick in my hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Hav posted:

Sir George Lisle's Regiment of Foot, Royalist army. They were the forlorn hope at Naseby, getting slaughtered to a man covering the King's advance to the rear, with George eventually getting terminally poked with metal in a church.

I fought with Essex's a couple of times on the Parliament side if our unit didn't muster which is always fun. I gave it up because I wasn't into the drinking as much.

Nice

Fight me irl, Cromwell is my sempai

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

I'm the folder on Thoatse's Computer that's labeled "jpegs of people who died gruesome deaths in jerk off poses"

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

AP posted:

Plugging a fundraiser that seems to echo Star Citizen in some aspects.

Replacement window

Spent about 20mins searching for some old bathroom panic story. Can't stop breaking out in laughter thinking about it and reading all the other google results.

Closest I could find: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733145

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mr.Tophat posted:

Nice

Fight me irl, Cromwell is my sempai

Lord Fairfax was more the guy; Cromwell got all the press for being a cavalryman and having to eat crow during the restoration because it turns out that England wasn't really into the whole Puritan thing. So we crowned Charles II with a bunch of new rules about the divine right of kings and sent to Puritans to America.

The rest is history and silly hats.

Combat Theory posted:

I'm the folder on Thoatse's Computer that's labeled "jpegs of people who died gruesome deaths in jerk off poses"

Everyone's gotta have a hobby.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Chris Roberts PlayerUnknown saved PC gaming! :toot:

https://twitter.com/PLAYERUNKNOWN/status/905083558833860609?s=09

Quavers fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 5, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quavers posted:

[s]Chris Roberts[s] PlayerUnknown saved PC gaming! :toot:

https://twitter.com/PLAYERUNKNOWN/status/905083558833860609?s=09

now imagine 100 space marines in the back of a 600i

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
Yikes, why is the FEAR collection on steam still $55. At least the original and the dlcs are only :10bux:

Anyone remember the benchmark program it had built in? Kinda made me think it was Crysis, before Crysis was.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Combat Theory posted:

don't kink shame

drluv
Feb 25, 2016

Please do not undercut me in front of the child.
we did it sa

https://twitter.com/ballroom_blitz/status/905105986066591744

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

"My life is constant pain"

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Oh good. Well now we know the project is back on track.

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Back in the office doing what exactly? Cataloging wing commader garbage? Removing seats from ships? Googling images of that one news reporter he likes?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Now he can get back to looking for that missing seat.

StarbloodKiss
Feb 3, 2016

Why is the entire cargo hold full with crates of Krogan Krackers?
The last battlefield game I was able to really sit and enjoy was Bad Company 2. But then Planetside 2 came out and its hard to play any Battlefield game since Planetside 2 is basically Battlefield except sci-fi and with a lot larger battles. Even in PS2s current state, prime time has massive fights. Besides, I just prefer non-realistic settings for my games these days. Like I enjoy Arma 3, but I would probably play it more if I had a Mass Effect mod for it or something.

Don't get me wrong, I think BF1 looks pretty fantastic and all, but I'd probably play BF2142 again before I would try something new like BF1. To each their own though.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Does he know?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hot balls man no homo posted:

Back in the office doing what exactly? Cataloging wing commader garbage? Removing seats from ships? Googling images of that one news reporter he likes?

according to the latest theagent leaks, mostly being weird and smelly

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol you got me

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I guess it's the bad eye but dude always looks like a corpse.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

I guess it's the bad eye but dude always looks like a corpse.

Not the excessive weight?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ben really needs to button up his shirt.
I know the neck is too big for him since the shirt was made for a an all around big guy not a balloon. But BUTTON the drat thing!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lladre posted:

I know the neck is too big for him since the shirt was made for a an all around big guy not a balloon. But BUTTON the drat thing!

I swear thats the only shirt he owns too. He must have like 50 of them or something.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

Not the excessive weight?

I live in florida, I see fatter people every day that don't look dead like ben does.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Lladre posted:

Or even better would be to wear an undershirt. I know I personally never wear a button up shirt at work without one.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drunk Theory posted:

Or even better would be to wear an undershirt. I know I personally never wear a button up shirt at work without one.

For a normal person. his would be stained from god knows what snacks that dripped off his chin.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Now he can get back to looking for that missing seat.

with that eye it might be a while....

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

I see fatter people every day
:wrong:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Never really understood the, "your shirt looks like a dishrag" insult properly until now

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Then again, he seems to have lost quite a few pounds. That's good for him.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

tuo posted:

I'm not the only one to have the suspicion, then.

He looks like he's lost at least 20 compared to 2014.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nah, there's a lady who works in one of the offices on my floor that's fatter than Ben, she takes the freight elevator instead of walking up and down 1 flight of steps. So except on weekends I see at least one fatter person every day.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

I live in florida, I see fatter people every day that don't look dead like ben does.

if you are in the same state as derek maybe you two could setup a goonmeet :allears:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Percelus posted:

if you are in the same state as derek maybe you two could setup a goonmeet :allears:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Percelus posted:

I'm sure he already has a dossier on me, he could knock on my door at any second.

Seriously though, I think he is a garbage human being and wouldn't be in the same room with him.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Percelus posted:

what, at a local storm shelter?

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Percelus posted:

We try not to meetup with other Floridians.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

tuo posted:

Many UK shitizens are in the same boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Mr.Tophat posted:

Many UK shitizens are in the same boat

:downsrim: